Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make everything so difficult? can only bare to watch the first one but creamy chicken pasta can be done in 15 mins. Not 3 hours in the slow cooker.

Ok I watched it all. They eat some many carbs it’s unreal. Also her beef stew was jam packed full of veg. An onion, a few carrots and a handful of frozen peas 🤔

Reactions: 14
The drinking is getting earlier and earlier and near almost daily!

Reactions: 9
The drinking is getting earlier and earlier and near almost daily!
I actually think this is done to try and fit in with the other insta mums, like Rosie Rameys wine o'clock... It is all for content.

Appart from having Alfie at home her life really hasn't changed.

Reactions: 16
Just when you think she can’t get any worse!! I like having a laugh same as everyone likes a joke but there is nothing to joke about in terms of this virus whatsoever!! So insensitive!!
View attachment 105208
What a bleeping bleep
She blocked me cause I called her out on one of her tictok videos, so I can’t see this whole video.

Reactions: 6
My kids are grown up now, but i would of never had a Trampoline without a net, even years ago. Your asking for injuries and especially with drink in your hand. God I do call this girl a head every day because she proves that she is one... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
There must be about a thousand calories in that drink and loaded with sugar, my teeth ache just thinking about it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I quickly zoomed through her video so I might be wrong but 4 out of 5 meals were one pot dishes.... doesn’t anyone else find that boring? Add some garlic bread, a bit of salad, some veg or something! and why didn’t Steve have dinner one night? He’s not allowed to leave the house so where did he go? am I going too far?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebecca with the drink on the trampoline is obviously for our benefit. As is half of her 'content' that she provides us with 😆 It's a bit like watching Jeremy Kyle. I can't stop watching... through a different app of course as I do not give her any views on YouTube or Instagram. She actually makes me feel so much better about my life in comparison to her car crash of an existance!

Reactions: 16
I think she is trying to move over to cooking, she clearly likes sharing 'her' recipes and meal ideas. I think she'll use this as her new approach to influencing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie might like to dance but is he wobbling whilst walking over a wall? My heart is in my mouth watching those boys half the time.... think that's the right phrase 🤔

Reactions: 5
Those meals! why does she think they're share worthy?? sausages looked anaemic, pasta bake looked dry as her frazzled locks and who cooks frozen peas for hours and hours?????

Reactions: 14
I really believe she thinks all of these recipe copying fools are her friends.
She doesn't seem to have anyone else at all.
For example, she is devastated at not having her hen do but who was going? Lauren (and Lauren's two friends), her Leeds friend (who was looking at her strangely and never seen nor heard of again), her sister, Bogan Bev, Steve's mother and sister, maybe 1 or 2 others?
She is living her life through cameras, thinking she is better than everyone else and we are all jealous, when the truth of it is that her life is passing her by and she cannot see it.
She spends hours doing stupid tik-toks. For who? Dirty pervy men?
More time wasted altering photos to make herself look "better" than she is.
All the time wasted setting up shots, editing them, posting them, recording stories...
Poor Woody doesn't know a life without a camera of some sort in his vicinity.

Life is to be lived and not through a lens.
The sooner she realises this, the better (not just for herself) but for all of them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.