Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can’t get any worse!! I like having a laugh same as everyone likes a joke but there is nothing to joke about in terms of this virus whatsoever!! So insensitive!!
View attachment 105208
It just shows her to be ignorant and selfish. Thousands of people have died, thousands more will die tomorrow and the next day and so on. What does Rebecca do? She moans about being bored and spends hours practising dance routines for Tik Toc like some rabid teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For anybody wondering it took me 2 Mins to find
Thread #29 page 24
Let’s not forget how insensitive she was.

Reactions: 10
I don’t have TicTok, where can I see it?

View attachment 105365

Here it is x
[/QUOTE]
That rant made my blood boil. It was just as China was stabilising and Italy was suffering harrowing death numbers and went on lockdown. There was absoloutely no excuse not to know how serious it was then other than being completley selfish and bitter noone was engaging with her crappy banana bread content.

Fast forward a month and she's expecting sympathy over her cancelled hen do! Sucks that the load of crap she found irritating to her ears a few weeks ago is now directly impacting her.

Reactions: 16
That rant made my blood boil. It was just as China was stabilising and Italy was suffering harrowing death numbers and went on lockdown. There was absoloutely no excuse not to know how serious it was then other than being completley selfish and bitter noone was engaging with her crappy banana bread content.

Fast forward a month and she's expecting sympathy over her cancelled hen do! Sucks that the load of crap she found irritating to her ears a few weeks ago is now directly impacting her.
[/QUOTE]
It’s exactly that! She didn’t seem to be bothered about it two/three weeks ago. NOW it’s an issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I didn’t see the post you are replying to MancMum and it appears to have been deleted now but I am guessing Frizzy was replying to my rant earlier. Thankyou MancMum for your understanding of my situation. Frizzy, if you are still out there, I have been looking after my husband for two solid weeks, during that time I also had several days of feeling extremely unwell due to what I now believe was a mild case of covid19. I’m worn out, worried sick about my husband, concerned for the well being of my kids, the elderly neighbours I was shopping and looking out for but now can’t as I am in isolation and deeply concerned about other family members and friends too. My rant took all of five minutes to compose, while my husband was sleeping, I read it through several times before posting it as I thought maybe I had gone too far but I was so incensed by the crass disregard this stupid woman has for the seriousness of the situation I felt compelled to post in the hope she might read it and my words might penetrate that dense skull of hers. She shows no regard for anyone other than herself and is so ill informed it is sickening. She clearly never watches the news or any current affairs programme and as an influencer is doing so much harm with the terrible example she is setting in parenting and life in general. Finally Frizzy, I will continue to comment on Grubby’s moronic posts, she chooses to put them out there and must be held accountable for her content. Now do me an immense favour, kindly duck off and dont forget to close the door on the way out. Goodnight all x
Not a problem and I think out of everyone you’re more than justified to voice your opinion! It was such a confusing post I can still see it, I’ll paste the last sentence..

It makes me sick to my stomach reading all these awful comments about one individual. I pray to god one day internet hate is criminalised.

But if you go on her profile, she’s called Rebecca quite a few times 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Frizzy was one of us, she was on a couple of threads I follow. What happened?! To the poster who is looking after your ill husband, your family, house, neighbours and your own health - you sound like your doing an amazing job! And you got it spot on with what you said about Beggar! It’s people like her that are hampering efforts to contain Covid. Steve’s 3 hour trip to pick up a car, numerous shopping trips and probably no hygiene! I genuinely don’t think she realises how serious this is, does she know how many people in the UK sadly lost their lives yesterday alone due to Coronavirus, and she’s posting that tiktok video!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Not a problem and I think out of everyone you’re more than justified to voice your opinion! It was such a confusing post I can still see it, I’ll paste the last sentence..

It makes me sick to my stomach reading all these awful comments about one individual. I pray to god one day internet hate is criminalised.

But if you go on her profile, she’s called Rebecca quite a few times 🤣🤣
I replied to her as well but she deleted her post so mine seems to have gone. I don’t get it though because she has been slagging beggy off like the rest of us when you look at her profile because I thought it was beggy or her mum at first too! Then suddenly last night she’s saying she hopes these horrendous bullying sites are closed down and we should all be ashamed of ourselves, targeting a young mum, we know nothing about Rebecca?! Yet she’s been here doing the same? Weird.

Reactions: 12
I replied to her as well but she deleted her post so mine seems to have gone. I don’t get it though because she has been slagging beggy off like the rest of us when you look at her profile because I thought it was beggy or her mum at first too! Then suddenly last night she’s saying she hopes these horrendous bullying sites are closed down and we should all be ashamed of ourselves, targeting a young mum, we know nothing about Rebecca?! Yet she’s been here doing the same? Weird.
Maybe it is Rebecca behind Frizzy, named after her hair? 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
12 hours ago 8pm? So she made the boys pose with the cake and wouldn’t even let them have a slice? Perhaps she’s saving it for breakfast this morning
FAFD2260-C966-4C97-A581-83D79DE94265.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone also record the tik tok about her night out that includes the line 'can I get that coke'. Or tell me how to do it.

I have a huge issue with the recreational coke industry and the impact it has on society.

Will happily send that to people who employ her to advertise.

Reactions: 13
For anyone that missed it. These are her actual thoughts on coronavirus. You should be so ashamed of yourself Rebecca!
One of the worst things about this, is that you showed absolutely no remorse. You can't even own your mistake. Unbelievable. Unforgettable and completely Unfuckingforgiveable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.