Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your crappy, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, duck the duck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly duck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.
Yes to this!!!!!!!! Thinking of you and your family. I’m dying to message her this!

Reactions: 10
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your crappy, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, duck the duck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly duck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.
My heart goes out to you. Sending love and a big hug. I will be thinking about you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m due to be married this year too, thankfully it’s the end of the year so there is still some hope. I’d never say “I wish we hadn’t of booked to be married this year” though, what an odd statement. I guess that’s what happens when you live your life online. If you can’t post it and it’s been cancelled then what’s the point?
I noticed this was really strange, she almost said something else but then went with 'well because 2020...' I don't think there will ever be a wedding.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely gobsmacked by tonight's stories. People are losing loved ones, key workers are facing the worst possible situations it's a bleeping hen do! I have never known such a selfish, entitled person in my life. So so shocked

Reactions: 20
There are just no words for how self absorbed and selfish that girl can get. Steve, do a runner whilst you can, what a special kind of bleeping idiot she is. Tell families who have lost their loved ones that all you're missing out on is a cheap and tacky hen do and then see what they have to say to you, you prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she actually been so deluded throughout this to still think that her hen do might have gone ahead though?

We have a holiday booked for June 21st and we knew WEEKS ago that it's not going to go ahead. We don't need the holiday company to make a statement and tell us it's not. We can see from the news and the severity of the CV situation that this isn't going to be over and done with by then.

Rebecca seems shook by the news 😂😂

Reactions: 25
Nothing positive about the situation.. what about the fact you get to spend time with two gorgeous children, in a big house surrounded by fields with no work pressures? Imagine having time to faff about with photoshop with 2 young kids around, I just cant 🤷‍♀️ so out of touch with reality its worrying!

Reactions: 23
The insincerity of the things that she was saying on those stories is just shocking. Just because it's not people she knows directly being affected, it is someones son/daughter/mum/dad/brother/sister/nan/grandad etc who is dying. Have a heart..

Reactions: 14
These recipes are really doing my head in. They’re not hers, she hasn’t discovered them. therefore certainly can’t put them in her own recipe cookbook and publish it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Just when you think she can’t get any worse!! I like having a laugh same as everyone likes a joke but there is nothing to joke about in terms of this virus whatsoever!! So insensitive!!
87C7B83D-5C88-43A5-9955-83D9D1C9BFAB.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tik tok is disgusting she needs reporting & that head fiancé for going out on unnecessary journey to collect a Fukien car!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Big hugs to you and your family. I hope your husband makes a speedy recovery. ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had to laugh when she said she wishes they hadn't booked their wedding. Sorry but before covid 19 she showed no interest in the wedding, her priority was her hen do. She's probably annoyed that it gives Steve more time to either do a runner or tell her to take a hike. I really can't feel sorry for her or rat boy, the two narcissistic cretins deserve each other. She is lazy, doesn't make any attempt to feed the boys a decent diet, she clearly favours one over the other and is more than happy to leave her kids unsupervised while she prats around on social media, but Steve is equally to blame, he allows the boys to sleep on mattresses on the floor, whilst buying cars and expensive watches, he allows his children to be plastered all over social media. The only good thing about him is his interaction with the boys appears natural unlike hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It puzzled me when she said that they were still planning/organising stuff for the wedding... it’s April and they were meant to be getting married in August so surely everything must have been organised and deposits paid etc? When I got married everything was booked and paid for or deposits paid for about 6 months prior.
She’s hardly mentioned anything about the wedding - I’m sceptical about the whole thing....

Reactions: 22
She will be mincing around the dungeon garden in those white nylon string numbers soon, looking like a hooker about to embark on her Duke of Edinburgh award in the hills 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.