Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these influencers are knobs. There’s so much they could do but they think only of themselves. Our NHS and everyone else going to work so we can stay at home safely deserve so much gratitude from us all. I wish there was more I could give. I wrote this today. It’s not much but it’s how I feel. Think on Rebecca when you’re lamenting losing a bloody hen do and making awful TikTok videos. Just vile 😢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My god she’s really pushed it with that tiktok. I’ve taken a screen recording and I’m gonna send out some emails tomorrow. She’s an absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My god she’s really pushed it with that tiktok. I’ve taken a screen recording and I’m gonna send out some emails tomorrow. She’s an absolute bleep
[/QUOTE]

I don’t have TicTok, where can I see it?

What's so bad about the tick tock? I have been blocked. I'll have to make another account. I refuse to get tick tock though.

Please tell me at least one person screen recorded her original covid rant

Reactions: 7
I don't think 'influencers' should have the ability to delete comments. There are barely any who actually have enough integrity to stand for their views on things or have good reasons or arguments when called out on things. They just delete and block and the sheep say, "don't watch then". It really does show how shallow and stupid they are. They're not accountable for their words or actions. Where is their self respect?

Reactions: 20
Just watched the stories of her moaning about her hen do being cancelled...she actually looks more upset about that than ANYTHING else to do with covid. Has she actually watched the news to see how badly the world has been affected? It’s been well documented isolation may continue into the summer...and she’s JUST come to the realisation that her holiday was at risk? I’m aware jet2 have announced it today that flights/holidays will be cancelled, however I was pretty aware this was likely to happen weeks ago.
And then she even has the audacity to say afterwards that she’s grateful to be healthy. Her priority was clearly her hen party never mind her wedding 🤬

Reactions: 16
Why dont you just read back what you have just wrote about a young woman you dont even know...your husband is ill in bed? And you are on the internet writing horrible things about someone? Seriously you (and everyone else on these sickening threads) need to re-evaluate your life.
It makes me sick to my stomach reading all these awful comments about one individual. I pray to god one day internet hate is criminalised.
This lady is allowed to have some time to switch off from looking after her husband. You know, like you do when you watch Rebeccas videos and come on her to comment how ‘she is so thick it's actually infuriating‘ wow 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 24
Why is it the trend with ‘influencers’ now to do bad photoshop jobs to stop themselves from all looking the same 😩 Rebecca thinks her niche will be Snow White chic ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there another Blogger that lives in the dales that we can watch to compare? 🤣
I love CandidlyRhubarb - has 4 kids in Yorkshire & actually takes care of her kids/does stuff! Always makes me laugh seeing her out and about doing loads of stuff near where rebegga is

• Sick
Reactions: 3
This lady is allowed to have some time to switch off from looking after her husband. You know, like you do when you watch Rebeccas videos and come on her to comment how ‘she is so thick it's actually infuriating‘ wow 🐸 ☕
I didn’t see the post you are replying to MancMum and it appears to have been deleted now but I am guessing Frizzy was replying to my rant earlier. Thankyou MancMum for your understanding of my situation. Frizzy, if you are still out there, I have been looking after my husband for two solid weeks, during that time I also had several days of feeling extremely unwell due to what I now believe was a mild case of covid19. I’m worn out, worried sick about my husband, concerned for the well being of my kids, the elderly neighbours I was shopping and looking out for but now can’t as I am in isolation and deeply concerned about other family members and friends too. My rant took all of five minutes to compose, while my husband was sleeping, I read it through several times before posting it as I thought maybe I had gone too far but I was so incensed by the crass disregard this stupid woman has for the seriousness of the situation I felt compelled to post in the hope she might read it and my words might penetrate that dense skull of hers. She shows no regard for anyone other than herself and is so ill informed it is sickening. She clearly never watches the news or any current affairs programme and as an influencer is doing so much harm with the terrible example she is setting in parenting and life in general. Finally Frizzy, I will continue to comment on Grubby’s moronic posts, she chooses to put them out there and must be held accountable for her content. Now do me an immense favour, kindly duck off and dont forget to close the door on the way out. Goodnight all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Beggah insta story saying she has so much respect for the NHS and keyworkers - shame she didn't have that much bleeping respect when she put a rant out there about how Coronavirus was a "load of crap" and she was "sick of hearing about it"

People don't forget tit like that and she's made it even worse by making that distasteful tiktok. She never learns and she deserves all the tit she gets.

Reactions: 31
Please tell me at least one person screen recorded her original covid rant
I’m sure her original Covid rant was posted here a few threads back so still accessible for people.

Hi Frizzy, Big Bad Bev, Gobby Bev or whatever name you’re going by now. 👋🏼
Can you please let us know what you think of Rebecca’s rant about coronavirus being a load of crap? Is she ever going to apologise or just carry on feeling sorry for HERSELF because her Hen Do was cancelled?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.