Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally can’t joke about the corona virus I just think the amount of lives that have been lost and are still going to be lost it’s in poor taste Rebecca . Yes our lives are on hold but it’s for our own well being so what if your tit got cancelled it’s not important...just grow the duck up and deal with it like the rest of us !

Reactions: 21
I’ve never heard anyone say they feel awful for themselves before 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Bore off with your "we will get through this and it'll all be ok" tit Rebecca.

Hundreds of people are DYING per day, people have and will lose their jobs, their businesses, their homes. Ooh honestly she's a right thicko.

Reactions: 31
The latest TikTok 😱 She is one disgusting meff 🤬 How can she dare to joke about this when so so may people are suffering with it, losing loved ones to it and going to work to help c***s like her still get essentials not to mention our NHS who are saving lives when their own are at risk. Shove that banana down your deep throat and when you choke make a TikTok about that so we can all watch that. Horrible horrible girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I didnt think it was possible for her to turn into an even bigger bleep... but here she is proving me wrong, yet again! 😂

Reactions: 26
I hope someone saves that tik tok and sends it to any company who want to use her in a campaign.
I know we all need to have a sense of humour but I find that horrendously insensitive.

Reactions: 19
I’m glad her hen do has been cancelled, maybe now she will realise this isn’t just some thing hyped up by the media. It’s a killing virus. It’s serious, dead serious. People can’t just keep smiling, people are losing jobs, lives have been lost but poor old rebegga just wants us to keep smiling, keep liking her ads & to keep baking to get fat!

Reactions: 19
Dearie me if she wasn't such a c**t the threads wouldn't move faster than Steavers suped up old bangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your crappy, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, duck the duck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly duck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Ffs is she serious?? Who in their right mind even has plans still?! And good her bloody hen do is cancelled, expecting people to feel comfortable flying to the most hard hit countries and paying a packet for it too. She should have had the grace to cancel it in the first place. Idiot.

Reactions: 20
What is she, just what the hell is she???? Does she literally have no brain?? That photoshop is hilarious! Why is she doing it? What a waste of time? What are the boys doing while she's doing this as we all know steve won't be within 20ft of that house if he doesn't have to be? My children are the same age and I haven't got time in the middle of the day to be fannying about creating photoshop images for absolutely nothing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to jump back after I saw the recipe of the cheesecake she ripped off. Did she not put icing sugar in her cheesecake mix? Or do you not have to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to jump back after I saw the recipe of the cheesecake she ripped off. Did she not put icing sugar in her cheesecake mix? Or do you not have to do that?
She didn’t put it in it must taste gross literally just like cheese

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your crappy, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, duck the duck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly duck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.
I hope your husband makes a full recovery ❤

Reactions: 21
I typed a huge rant... deleted it... there arent enough words for her right now.

She is a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is what happens folks when you latch on to a man 10 years your senior at 18 and get up the duff almost immediately....she's clearly never had a girls holiday hence why she was looking forward to the hen do more than the actual wedding itself!

Reactions: 30
She comes off drunk and really worrying when shes trying to justify the fact shes having a drink. For a normal person you wouldn't feel the need to do that, I definitely feel like she has an issue.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.