Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pussy Galore

I didnt think it was possible for her to turn into an even bigger cunt... but here she is proving me wrong, yet again! 😂

Reactions: 26

viewtube

VIP Member
Had to laugh when she said she wishes they hadn't booked their wedding. Sorry but before covid 19 she showed no interest in the wedding, her priority was her hen do. She's probably annoyed that it gives Steve more time to either do a runner or tell her to take a hike. I really can't feel sorry for her or rat boy, the two narcissistic cretins deserve each other. She is lazy, doesn't make any attempt to feed the boys a decent diet, she clearly favours one over the other and is more than happy to leave her kids unsupervised while she prats around on social media, but Steve is equally to blame, he allows the boys to sleep on mattresses on the floor, whilst buying cars and expensive watches, he allows his children to be plastered all over social media. The only good thing about him is his interaction with the boys appears natural unlike hers.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Why does she look so sweaty and dirty already, it's only half 10, go have a shower love and while you're at it, buy some clothes that aren't see through, no one wants to see your tits love, even if you think they do.
It’s called deweh Hun!

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
For anyone that missed it. These are her actual thoughts on coronavirus. You should be so ashamed of yourself Rebecca!
One of the worst things about this, is that you showed absolutely no remorse. You can't even own your mistake. Unbelievable. Unforgettable and completely Unfuckingforgiveable.
View attachment 105392
My blood boils the more i watch this. Stupid fucking bitch. She should be grateful that its only affecting her hen do. Ive watched two of my elderly neighbours be wheeled off to intensive care now and not return.

• Sad
  • Angry

Cooper123

VIP Member
See when she’s talking about how she filmed an outfit video, her eyes look wild. She’s so self obsessed that when she talks about herself she almost looks high on excitement. She seriously lives up her own ass. it’s scary how a mother can be more interested in herself than anything else, even her kids!

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Follow Friday from daddownload. That guy is the biggest sleaze 😂 he used to send me tons of dirty messages and voice notes - I said something about a wedding ring in his photos he sent & he was adamant he was single. Turns out he had a preggo girlfriend! Wouldn’t surprise me if he was hitting on the Begs

• Wow

Chitterchat

VIP Member
IF and a very big if the granddaughter does follow her, I’m sure it’ll be because she slagged her grandparents to the fucking hilt when she moved in, made such scenes in her vlogs (granted they left a lot of stuff but she ducking kept half of it the twat).

The story is too serendipitous to be true. Who would randomly paint an ornament each year as a tradition? And what randomly made her paint it? As someone said either the girl told her the rabbit was there and she went off to paint it OR it’s as bullshit as her size ten jeans.

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Oh come on, if she doesn’t want her children’s photos to be taken and used elsewhere online DONT POST THEM. I know nobody should be using someone’s photos anyway but that’s the price you pay when you use your children to gain money. No sympathy from me.
yep you nailed it there, and I’m sure if it was an ‘appreciation post’ begga would be licking her arse with an ego out here giving it the ‘this is so sweet’ - so what’s the difference really? She sold her children’s childhoods to get where she is now, if she doesn’t want people to take her photos and reupload them then that starts with HER, SHE stops documenting her kid’s lives 24/7, not sending everybody else to go and have a pop at whoever. 🤨

Reactions: 25

LauraC35

Chatty Member
A photo of her with her gormless husband-to-be to distract us from the shit show! Meanwhile behind the scenes she’s tearing her hair out, sobbing and wondering how she’s been found out. One shopping haul you can’t vlog about love 😂😂😂

• Haha

NH14

VIP Member
TBH she should be washing but if she wants to grow her body hair then there isn’t anything wrong with that. There isn’t anything dirty about body hair. I’m not sticking up for her, she should have a bath but body hair is natural.
She’s only shown her hairy armpits because Stacey Solomon did a while back and got praised for it .

anonymous94123

Find it so funny she’s posting her current hair faves like anyone would take inspiration from it, her hair is absolutely horrific 😂😂😂

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
She hasn’t even got anything new to show, she’s just basically recycled a load of vile, tacky outfits from last year which are still fucking vile and tacky now! Bore off you copy cat pleb

Truthspeaker

If Steve is nearly 40 (is that right?) don’t you think he’s going to get bored of her silly immaturity? Why would you want to be with a 26 year old who’s obsessed with instagram and what people are saying online?

She’s completely out of touch with reality at this point and those boys are suffering because of it.