Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
What the hell is going on with her eyes? She looks crazy
She is crazy. There's so much more going on with Beggy than we will ever get to find out. I think Steve possibly covers up a lot of things for her. The responses to Aimee were almost certainly from him, Beggy would have thrown a full blown tantrum, started drinking, then posting drunken provocative Tiktok videos and then started crying troll and bully to encourage her halfwitted sheep to start harassing Aimee, because she had the audacity to post something other than praise. She's definitely immature and she regularly displays emotional instability. She sees everything as an attack if it's not massaging her ego, she certainly doesn't see constructive criticism as something that will help her. She really should grow up and realise people aren't jealous of her or her life, she has nothing to be jealous of. The reality is, she lives in the Dale's, in that dungeon because of Steve and his money, Steve is still around probably because of the boys. She can't cook, she has questionable parenting capabilities, I think her house keeping skills are non existent, so what exactly does she do or have that people would be jealous of?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cooper123

VIP Member
OMG her outfit video is just like LJCs one where she goes up to camera and covers lens with her hand before showing next item 😂 fuck of begs you’re literally a space cadet 😂😂 and talk about desperado for a bit of cash. You are a laughing stock!

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
She's at 50.2K. I clicked on her followers and kept scrolling and scrolling and they're all fake accounts with sunrises as profile pictures. What a sad little girl.

• Haha
  • Wow

Maz86

300 followers down! Que sob story about someone hacking her account and buying all the followers 😄

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
I've just had a proper look at that photoshop picture. It's one of those images where the longer you look at it the more things you notice 😂 I didn't see the bird on the wall at first but I don't know how cos it's gigantic. Hahahahaha.

Why is she wasting her time doing this?

Do you think she's purposely made a bad photoshop job to make us believe that she doesn't know what she's doing on there ... you know, throw us off the editing scent because she's about to drop a new gym shark type picture of herself? 👀

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Has she actually been so deluded throughout this to still think that her hen do might have gone ahead though?

We have a holiday booked for June 21st and we knew WEEKS ago that it's not going to go ahead. We don't need the holiday company to make a statement and tell us it's not. We can see from the news and the severity of the CV situation that this isn't going to be over and done with by then.

Rebecca seems shook by the news 😂😂

MancMum

Why dont you just read back what you have just wrote about a young woman you dont even know...your husband is ill in bed? And you are on the internet writing horrible things about someone? Seriously you (and everyone else on these sickening threads) need to re-evaluate your life.
It makes me sick to my stomach reading all these awful comments about one individual. I pray to god one day internet hate is criminalised.
This lady is allowed to have some time to switch off from looking after her husband. You know, like you do when you watch Rebeccas videos and come on her to comment how ‘she is so thick it's actually infuriating‘ wow 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 24

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I’m fucking done. She puts milk in with the teabag before the water. And she reckons to be from Yorkshire too. Absolutely done.

She finally admits she was wrong about coronavirus though... no apology but does admit she was wrong

• Haha

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
Cue tomorrow morning the whole.. 'ohhhh maaaaahhhh god guyzzzzz av woke up to 50k followersssss, am soooo grateful that all you sheep still lick ma arse when all ah do is spout absolute pure bollocks'

• Haha
  • Angry

Dottylou

Also if you were stealing someone’s photos, you then wouldn’t follow the account you took the pictures from!! Like come on she’s attention seeking here! She’s made an account about herself 🤣🤣

• Haha

lilblinder

50k in a world of LJC, Mrs Meld,Hinch and the like is a small scratch on the surface and she knows it deep down obvs she'll be straight out of lockdown to buy the none essential big silver five and zero balloons in fact knowing her she's probably bought them already so she can practice taking of her bra yanking up her leggings and doing the knee bend pose with Alfie and Woody perfectly placed either side 😴

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I bet she hates the fact LJC has nearly 250k followers. How does begger even get any work her following is crap!
I don't think she is anymore she's done about 3 ads since crimbo, it's averaged out at less than 1 per month 🤷🏻‍♀️ that's why she put that condescending passive aggressive instagram story the other day about she always likes other people's ads and doesn't understand why others dont do the same......

She's too dense to realise the reason she's not getting any ads is not cos of the number of followers she's got but cos her contents crap! Great opportunities she's had in the past (James villas, freshly cosmetics) she's just pissed up the wall 😂

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
50k is still a embarrassing amount for a long term ‘ influencer’ LJC is nearly on 250k! Rebecca had to buy her way to 50k! Thats so embarrassing. Imagine being that sad at a time like this that your only worry is how many followers you have. Most of us are worried if family members are gojng to die or whether we will have enough money to feed our kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sad sad little girl

Cooper123

VIP Member
Oh come on, if she doesn’t want her children’s photos to be taken and used elsewhere online DONT POST THEM. I know nobody should be using someone’s photos anyway but that’s the price you pay when you use your children to gain money. No sympathy from me.
I think she’s made this fake page up for attention.

Steve if I were you I’d run for the fucking hills that twat you’re living with is batshit crazy!

Notice how the one follower on that insta acc seems to only have been made recently too, like within the last day 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha