Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
I will create multiple accounts and post comments tagging her in other instagrammers comments calling her out so she can’t delete the comments ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She is so immature, unable to take criticism of any kind which is why she will never make a real success of this ‘career’. You have to take feedback, good and bad, and act on it to grow. Some time ago I politely messaged Kerry Whelpdale to point out an error in one of her YouTube videos. Her response? ‘Oh wow! I did not know that. Thankyou so much for pointing it out’ and within a few minutes the video had been amended. That Rebecca is how you respond, especially with something as important as child safety - but then again it is clear as day you have very little regard for your own kids health and safety so you sure as hell won’t care about anyone else’s.

Last edited:

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
Remember when she told everyone about the house and said they werent telling people to boast and show off 😂😂 Are you ok hun you live in a Dingle dungeon hell hole.. nothing to show off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fuck away off to a cave somewhere hopefully 🙏🏼
She'd only paint it white and make a vlog saying 'renovate my cave with me' ... we would see her bent over a campfire wearing an ikea rug, telling us how to slow cook ruhbeh bunnie 18 ways

• Haha

Mavismcfield

I know it's really mean but I am thrilled her hen do had been cancelled, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
I know several others who have saved hard for years for their weddings that have now had to be moved to next year and they've lost money etc, I feel absolutely awful for them, it so sad. Yet she was expecting a wedding paid for for everyone but herself and I hope it never happens. But if it does go ahead it will only be a "wedding" as it's clear she will never have a happy marriage

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Remember when she told everyone about the house and said they werent telling people yo boast and show off 😂😂 Are you ok hun you live in a Dingle dungeon hell hole.. nothing to show off 😂
Her life style is nothing to show off about, especially at 26. She is stuck in a dungeon with some pretty fields for a view but no idea about how to live that lifestyle. Nicking ideas of other influencers and living a bloody boring existence.

I‘m in my 40’s and now live in the countryside with some land, I love it. I grow my own veg, fruits and am working on flowers and garden, I am happy to bake and garden, going to the village pub for a couple of pints is fine with me, am happy to go for a walk over the fields.
I also do work so have a bigger purpose than sharing my flaps on you tube.

However this lifestyle at 26...not a bloody hope, I would have been utterly depressed, I just wouldn’t be interested in this lifestyle. Especially wiring a fence on a Saturday morning!

I really think no matter how much she goes on about being happy there, she doesn’t know how to live that lifestyle because it isn’t what she wants.

She wants the kids because they keep her meal ticket..3SS, she does know the location is enviable but doesn’t know how to live it because she isn’t at that point in her life yet. She isn’t living an honest life and doing activities that she wants to do...she is still in her 20’s and living to show off to others...this will never make you happy Begs.

• Heart

Motherofcats

I almost WANT somebody to bring attention to this absolute gif and congratulate her on the 50k followers which will then start a chain of fake congratulating stories which Rebecca will haveeee to share because she can’t help herself and it would be weird if she didn’t!
But she knows if that happens tattle will expose her lying size 10 arse quicker than she can say ‘your justttt bringing negativiteh to mah name hun’

Side note - I’m calling it now that her ‘reason’ for not announcing her amazing 50k news will be...
‘With everything that’s been going onnnn ah didn’t think it wus the right time to celebrate’

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
There’s no way their wedding will still go ahead in august. Couldn’t have happened to a bigger cunt. She’s such an ugly person, and I’m not talking about looks here.

Reactions: 26

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Just watched the vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ ..... can’t stand the end when she says “remember to keep smiling, when this is all over it will be a distant memory and all back to normal”!! Really Rebecca, as simple as that, honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Can someone please message her about reposting her fecking shite cookie dough?!?? She makes my head want to fall off

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Oh dear. She clearly hasn’t learned a thing has she?View attachment 107550
What a twat! The fact she’s posted this so soon after the dangers were pointed out to her is unbelievable. She really is thick as pig shit and totally ignorant. Her ego is so big that she won’t take any sort of advice or criticism. More people need to wake up to this girl because she is a liability