Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I messaged Aimee and got a response. She seems a lovely woman. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with looking out for young children and sharing knowledge/facts. Rebecca is just a massive fucking cock end. The people who tag her are the type of people who will do anything to be noticed even if that means their children’s safety is at risk.

Reactions: 24

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I thought that, wouldnt surprise me if they had left him
Inside napping
I thought the same, didn’t see him anywhere. No baby gates either he could have been straight down the stairs onto the brick floor. Makes me feel sick thinking about it

Aimee giving credit on her stories to where she got her recipe from. YOU ARE DEFO ON HERE AIMEE WE LOVE YOU😂

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I noticed in their photo last night that Steve is really showing his age. You can tell he’s nearing 40! Rebecca looks like shes close to 50 though so it’s not all bad for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Well that message I sent her last night, about how it’s so obvious she’s buying followers, I’m now blocked by her and Steve’s accounts 😂. Was a backup account I’m prepared to use my real account to comment if she dares put up a post of her posing with a fucking 50 balloon!

Edit:
Wow she went back up to 50.3 again and within 10 mins she’s back to 50.2 😂😂 that’ll be the longest shopping trip ever, she’s probably still sitting in the car park with her finger on block

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Justmyopinion1

Nothing positive about the situation.. what about the fact you get to spend time with two gorgeous children, in a big house surrounded by fields with no work pressures? Imagine having time to faff about with photoshop with 2 young kids around, I just cant 🤷‍♀️ so out of touch with reality its worrying!

KfBr

VIP Member
Someone I know has just posted her hen do in June has been cancelled, flying with jet2..... still think your going on yours begs?? I think not

• Haha

Maz86

I am from a country where Karina is s common name and only met one all my life. So it’s amazing that Becky managed to bag 57 on her “followers” list 😂😂😂

• Haha

Chance

Of courseeeeeeee she’s had to do a IGTV because Lucy carter has .. she’s not even discreet when it comes to copying 😅

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m around her age, if I seen her in a club dancing like that I’d honestly think she’d been up to no good in the toilets *sniff sniff* 👀

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The thing is even if it’s the parents choice, it’s only a choice if you have all the facts surely?
So if she knows they are choking hazard (doubt it) she should still point it out in a disclaimer.
Her immaturity is staggering, the way she has reacted to this is pathetic.

People make mistakes and gain knowledge as they go through life. To simply say, thank you for letting me know, I didn’t realise, I will put it on my stories would be perfectly acceptable.

She seems to think she knows everything, that’s the sign of her pathetic immaturity.

Dotty123

Wow. The desperation! Another thing, if you look at her follower list you come across streams of fake profiles yes, but coming across pages like 'horny for girls' etc (vile) ... Even if they WERE real accounts (which they're not) why, as a parent and a follower of hers would you want your stories, which often feature your children, reposted onto her page!? You literally have no idea who is looking at pictures of your children. It's disgusting. Shame on you. I really hope she seeks permission before reposting other people's children when her following is littered with such profiles.

• Wow

Bec3007

VIP Member
If I was LJC I would block Rebecca. Of course it would start rumours but it must be annoying watching someone copy you so much. It’s not even flattering, Rebecca looks an absolute mess most of the time.

Also it’s funny how the other day her photos made it seem like she was quite busty, fast forward to today with no push up bra and her boobs are very flat..

• Haha