Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Each_peach

VIP Member
So apparently Beggy Mitchell's content now is just sharing people's posts of her shitty stolen "recipes"

How riveting.

I find it bizarre Woody naps that long considering he doesn't really do anything to burn energy off? And it made me cringe where she laid on the bed with him with her eyes shut "I'll just enjoy the snuggles" it ain't a snuggle if he doesn't fucking know you're there you gype.

Agree with comments about veg, my little one has always been a good eater but lately says he doesn't want veg. I always out some on his plate and he always eats some....

But whatever easy for you eh Beggy! Keep up that thrilling content!

Reactions: 29

Cooper123

VIP Member
Her cooking is the least of her worries. She’s a self obsessed selfish twat who’s never done looking attention. Getting attention is clearly far more important to her than her kids safety and privacy. She’s constantly jumping on bandwagons and forever contradicting herself. She is NOT in any position to try and influence anyone. She thinks she is some celeb when all she really is is a chav who found a man with money.she deserves every bit of criticism she gets on here and more

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She will be mincing around the dungeon garden in those white nylon string numbers soon, looking like a hooker about to embark on her Duke of Edinburgh award in the hills 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Halliestar

VIP Member
How the hell are we going to come out of this stronger, happier and better Rebecca? My god she’s so stupid 😩

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Bit late, but did anyone notice when she got the travel question she had no idea what to say 😂😂😂

The question was something like if you could go somewhere money no object on holiday where would it be..

First she just about mustered up Italy, I was like "REALLY Beggeh?!" is that the best you could come up with? 🙄😩😩😩😂 Did anyone else think she just proceeded to waffle about that till she could think of somewhere better seeing as she "loves to travel" ✌before finally coming up with Florida and the Maldives 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I could tell as well the cogs of beggys brain were turning like the clappers trying to work out where someone who supposedly makes content about travel should say they want to go.... What about Brazil? Fiji? The Philippines? Zanzibar? Montenegro? Oman? South Africa?

As hilarious as I found it, I love when she makes gaffes like this though 😂😂😂😂 just proves she's got the mentality of a 14 year old chav despite deliberately trapping a man with a bit of money and having her poor sheep hoodwinked that's she's suhhhhhh classeh she's really just bogan beggy the offspring of bogan bev 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Same when she said she wanted a porsche "4x4".....is it the macan or the cayenne you want beggy bog trotter? 🤔 What engine size? What trim level?....... If you asked her this she wouldn't be able to tell you cos she just loves to throw around these phrases like "I love to travel" and "I want a porsche 4x4" to try and cover up the fact she's a massive scrote deep down 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
"our sofa is fine" 😂 sure rebs if you like the just dragged out of a skip look, its chopped up FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's sooooooo busy with 2 wild boys that never stay still!

So much so, that she's got time to waste doing an absolutely dogshit photoshop edit.

• Haha

Red85

Tried to watch the new video ... First meal .. ''so first thing is a creamy chicken pasta dish and this is basically a creamy chicken pasta dish'' ... That's it I'm out 😂😂 I can't watch anymore ....

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
MIXING MELTED CHOCOLATE WITH CORNFLAKES IS NOT A RECIPE.
Please can I add that melting chocolate in a microwave is a great way to burn it. Most people melt it in a bowl over hot water, she really is clueless, I think I learnt that in the first year of secondary school in cooking lessons...something she clearly skived!

• Haha

Highlandlass

Just when you think she can’t get any worse!! I like having a laugh same as everyone likes a joke but there is nothing to joke about in terms of this virus whatsoever!! So insensitive!!
87C7B83D-5C88-43A5-9955-83D9D1C9BFAB.png

• Angry
  • Wow

francisjmeader

I was just helping my sister decide on baby names. She’s going to be gutted when she realises ‘Elena’ is more popular than we first thought. Hundreds and hundreds just on Becky’s follower list alone! Wonder how many live in the Dales?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Redwine

Really bothers me when she says 'stay positive and smiling' etc. Not much has changed for her, but for me, and so many others, our lives have been totally and irrevocably impacted and I can't sit and smile and neck cheap rose like its a normal weekend.

Reactions: 27

alexm1993

Chatty Member
‘Steve, come here and take a pic with me and pretend like we’re really happy even though I’ve spent all morning deleting fake accounts cos I’ve been caught out and I’ve been crying but we’re super happy and so cute so let’s take a pic’

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Sorry but I need to vent. This bone idol, lying chav is once again trying to blag money from sheep with Ads and bloody affiliate links, she poses like a complete simpleton and has the audacity to call herself a working woman. A few days ago a 29 Yr old nurse on a cancer ward, passed away due to covid 19,as a fellow nurse I can admit that going to work now frightens me, this beautiful young lady died because of this evil virus. Meanwhile Beggy posts cretinous Tiktok videos about covid19, hasn't once apologised for her rant claiming its crap. Basically this bitch moans about her hen do and wedding bring cancelled, Begs for freebies, while people are critically ill and dying.

• Angry