Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the rabbit massive and the deer tiny? Has she never seen animals before?! Why are the colours so off? I have so many questions 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just can't cope with her..
How does she have the time to do these crappy photoshops?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone plz inbox her and just ask her if she eats any vegetables
No need for that, it’s clear to see she doesn’t. Her boys are fed pure tit and it really shows. Alfie especially always looks so tired. Kids won’t like every single fruit/veg you offer but for a 6 year old to only eat strawberries and carrots just shows she’s never even tried with him so Woody has no hope at all.

Reactions: 5
Someone I know has just posted her hen do in June has been cancelled, flying with jet2..... still think your going on yours begs?? I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That picture 😳 has she got no idea on proportions 😂😂

(of course she doesn’t, she know how to make the large deer look small) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like middle of autumn and bleeping rabbits same size as the deer 😫. She will see these animals in real life so why does she have to photoshop them? My partner is a game keeper and in the school holidays I’m always out with him, we see these animals everywhere!!

It won’t upload the video but this is a screenshot of dog walk yesterday. A field of REAL highland cattle!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so bloody embarrassing. Does she really think that looks good? The rabbit is huge. Fake just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.