Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a proper look at that photoshop picture. It's one of those images where the longer you look at it the more things you notice 😂 I didn't see the bird on the wall at first but I don't know how cos it's gigantic. Hahahahaha.

Why is she wasting her time doing this?

Do you think she's purposely made a bad photoshop job to make us believe that she doesn't know what she's doing on there ... you know, throw us off the editing scent because she's about to drop a new gym shark type picture of herself? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is not right, what did she do to that photo? She ruined a beautiful shot with her nonsense. She is also wanting to give people baking tips. Stop Elleh, please, Jesus is weeping so much right now.

Beckeh Doolittle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is not right, what did she do to that photo? She ruined a beautiful shot with her nonsense. She is also wanting to give people baking tips. Stop Elleh, please, Jesus is weeping so much right now.

Beckeh Doolittle
Doolittle as possible 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Rebecca Delia Nigella Fanny Lamb has invented the wheel.....the pinwheel 🤢 I‘m just processing the Easter cheesecake and now this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Typical rebegga dingle drinking wine & thinking about herself as always

Reactions: 15
She still won’t even say the word coronavirus

My mum rang me yesterday to say her partners mum had been sent to hospital, ambulance had to come as she was struggling to breath. Tested her and it’s unfortunately came back positive for coronavirus and they can’t even put her on a ventilator as her lungs are weak so they’ve basically left her laying there to see what happens. Her cats also had to be put down today as he all sudden became unwell and vets couldn’t do anything for him so it’s a very sad day today for us.

So no Rebecca we all can’t just smile and be happy 🙄🖕🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know it's really mean but I am thrilled her hen do had been cancelled, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
I know several others who have saved hard for years for their weddings that have now had to be moved to next year and they've lost money etc, I feel absolutely awful for them, it so sad. Yet she was expecting a wedding paid for for everyone but herself and I hope it never happens. But if it does go ahead it will only be a "wedding" as it's clear she will never have a happy marriage

Reactions: 27
And now she’s upset because “this thing” is now directly impacting on her plans.

Wake up and smell the Coronavirus Rebecca- this tit is scary and serious and nothing is going to be “normal” for the foreseeable future. No one is going to be going on any holidays probably for the remainder of this year.

Reactions: 40
How the hell are we going to come out of this stronger, happier and better Rebecca? My god she’s so stupid 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m due to be married this year too, thankfully it’s the end of the year so there is still some hope. I’d never say “I wish we hadn’t of booked to be married this year” though, what an odd statement. I guess that’s what happens when you live your life online. If you can’t post it and it’s been cancelled then what’s the point?

Reactions: 32
Can someone tell Rebecca that saying ‘coronavirus’ out loud isn’t going to summon it the same way candyman appears if you say it five times in front of a mirror?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She still won’t even say the word coronavirus

My mum rang me yesterday to say her partners mum had been sent to hospital, ambulance had to come as she was struggling to breath. Tested her and it’s unfortunately came back positive for coronavirus and they can’t even put her on a ventilator as her lungs are weak so they’ve basically left her laying there to see what happens. Her cats also had to be put down today as he all sudden became unwell and vets couldn’t do anything for him so it’s a very sad day today for us.

So no Rebecca we all can’t just smile and be happy 🙄🖕🏼
What sad news, thinking of you all. X

Begga has no compassion or understanding of the situation, each person in hosipital has a story, friends and family. This bullshit ‘be happy’ irritates me sooooo much, it is so lacking in compassion and empathy it is frightening ..

Reactions: 17
What sad news, thinking of you all. X

Begga has no compassion or understanding of the situation, each person in hosipital has a story, friends and family. This bullshit ‘be happy’ irritates me sooooo much, it is so lacking in compassion and empathy it is frightening ..
Thank you x

Reactions: 1
I will go to hell for being happeh that the hen do has been cancelled but it will be so worth it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the hen doo has been cancelled and that was her attempt at showing some compassion which she quickly turned into how AWFUL she feels for herself and this whole “situation”. Staying positive and being happy won’t mean everyone comes out of the other side ok Rebecca! Honest to god all she’s worried about is the content she has lost now for Instagram! She’s a horror!!

Reactions: 19
I’ve mentioned her loads but does anyone follow Alice Thomas? She posts excellent food recipes, I’ve used loads of them. Her kids are gorgeous and she’s really down to earth. Begga follows her so why doesn’t she realise that people like that actually post stuff that we want to see?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.