Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a Q&A box in her Stories this morning, but that appears to have been deleted.

Enough questions were submitted, or she didn't like what she was being asked? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Anyone who has tictok, pleaseeee screen record when she uploads and show us who don’t have it 😁😁😁😁 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 9
Have i missed her pregnancy reveal? Or is that all banana bread and cookie dough?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She just loves herself SO much. That video could have been half the time if she wasn't just staring at herself so much

Reactions: 11
Did she or did she not moan when Steve wanted to watch tiger king and now she’s trying to be funny and relevant by referencing it 🖕🏻

She just loves herself SO much. That video could have been half the time if she wasn't just staring at herself so much
The hair flicking 🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she wearing those manky converse with every outfit? :unsure:
If you want to do videos like this (which she loves doing as she loves cute stuff and stuff that looks cute) then keep a pair of shoes aside for it so they always look spot on. This seems pretty basic fashion vlogger 101?!

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop messing about with the greasy mop of hair and just dress for her size there’s nothing wrong with larger size 10! Example 1 these two outfits for nothing for her at all
F3F83CDE-2A77-4148-B81A-E5CE679503D5.png

421BD964-7C06-44D7-9E4C-96CBDD75EE14.png

but when she sizes up she looks much better —€ example 3
0D25FF57-4311-4619-B50A-D89204590996.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That video 😂 cheap tacky clothes to go with cheap tacky Rebecca! She ain’t no size 10 that’s for sure 😜

Reactions: 16
Midi just doesn't compliment her at all, her legs are so dumpy it just makes her look worse.

Reactions: 11
All her clothes look dirty in her latest igtv, or is it just me? also it’s so obvious she’s just unpacked her hen do suitcase and showing us all her outfits seen as she won’t be able to show us while she’s there as it’s not going ahead😂
image.jpeg

Since she didn't pull this out the suitcase...oh Beckeh, where are you going to wear this outfit now? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I still don't think she's ugly or that she's fat but her hair is a complete mess (chop it off beggy and start again) and she's in no way a size 10 😳 the elastic on those dresses are screaming for mercy. There's also no 'float' in the floaty dresses either.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.