Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Everything will be so good so soon just hang in there & don't worry about it too much"

THICK. THICK AS duck.

Such a bleeping airhead. Don't worry about the fact we've not even reached peak yet and almost 1,000 people died yesterday. Don't worry about the thousands of lost jobs, the recession or all the children missing education. Don't worry about world health and the fact a vaccine is still over a year away. She thinks this will just blow over in a few weeks if we all think happeh thoughts and simply don't worry. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU FAT DELUDED CHAV!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Everything will be so good so soon just hang in there & don't worry about it too much"

THICK. THICK AS duck.

Such a bleeping airhead. Don't worry about the fact we've not even reached peak yet and almost 1,000 people died yesterday. Don't worry about the thousands of lost jobs, the recession or all the children missing education. Don't worry about world health and the fact a vaccine is still over a year away. She thinks this will just blow over in a few weeks if we all think happeh thoughts and simply don't worry. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU FAT DELUDED CHAV!
That fucked me off too this morning, imagine saying don’t worry about it too much 😡 she’s better off out there in the middle of nowhere with her head up her arse because she’s too bleeping thick to live with the rest of us in the real world

Reactions: 14
this is not the one that was on here earlier 😂

Course not 🤔
I wasn’t talking about the mirror selfie, that’s definitely edited in some way

She has definitely photoshopped the pic of herself when she’s wrote about the message 🤦🏽‍♀️
in this case I just can’t see it? & again I’m not talking about the mirror selfie I am talking about the two seperate screenshots I posted when she is painting the bunny..they look the same to me 😂

Why is she posing like a child would with that Easter cake in her hand, she looks idiotic. Does she realise she's drinking out of a sundae dish? Why does she have her boobs out in the cooking vlog thumbnail?

Reactions: 12
Why is she posing like a child would with that Easter cake in her hand, she looks idiotic. Does she realise she's drinking out of a sundae dish? Why does she have her boobs out in the cooking vlog thumbnail?

Because without her boobs or flaps on show what is she? Nothing. She doesn’t even have big boobs you can see in the pics where she got into her keks for an ad, she’s just hammering the push up bras for Instagram. Sad girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Everything will be so good so soon just hang in there & don't worry about it too much" Seriously
What an joke she is. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and have an 3 year old and 20 month old. My partners job may be at risk after this, his currently off with 80% pay. I've came down with an bad cough, body aches, high temp. Struggling to keep anything down. I need to keep my blood sugars good due to Gestational Diabetes. Unable to get my kids to understand why mummy wont let them see her. I work but I'm off with full pay lucky enough. I only work 2 nights a week though as we have no childcare. I would love to always be home with my kids. Not in the way she is though. I barely upload to my private Instagram, I keep the pictures to myself and family/close friends to see. I'm terrified due to my symptoms. This women has annoied me so much with how she normally acts. However my god, I never thought she would be stupid enough to act like it's not an massive and scary thing. 😡

Reactions: 11
Because without her boobs or flaps on show what is she? Nothing. She doesn’t even have big boobs you can see in the pics where she got into her keks for an ad, she’s just hammering the push up bras for Instagram. Sad girl.

Keks for an ad 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 christ almighty I'm hysterical 🤦🏻‍♀️ in fairness she gets in her Keks for other stuff too like encouraging all her sheep with their body positiviteh

Thank you tattle for getting me through the dark times with so many laughs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Cooking’ video.

Why does she rub the garlic powder between her hands like that? She’s going to make the gnocchi in a pan, no hen, you’re reheating the shop bought gnocchi. Ffs.

She’s so weird and everything that spills out her mouth is utter crap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping scruffs the pair of them, no one wants to look or dress like either of you!

Reactions: 17
I’ve woken this morning (after another restless night of worry) and wondered straight away what the frightening statistics will be today. I’m scared for our amazing NHS and other frontline and key workers facing another day and I’ve cried a bit for my family, two of who are high risk but safe at the moment. Then I read this inspirational quote from the guru in the Dales and remembered that according to her coronavirus is a load of crap and wondered why I’m worrying. Everything is obviously going to be good so soon 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you Rebecca....why you’re not advising the WHO, the Government and health services across the globe of your knowledge on this pandemic is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t bloody ‘worry about it too much’..... top advice Rebecca, will be sure to remember that on my next shift!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think all the drinking is for show , like the people on Facebook who show off about drinking too much Prosecco ... normal people that drink a normal amount don’t feel the need to post about it.
Of course it is! She only has a small Malibu with loads of juice or a 9% abv glass of Blossom Hill,its all for show,she’s just copying the other insta mums who brag about needing wine/gin to cope with parenting. I bet she doesnt even finish them. Her and Steve are a lot of things,but its obvious they’re not pissheads.

Reactions: 5
Rebegga you need to put the wine bottle down in the middle of the day and get your tit together and act like a mum instead of a wino . You need to stop making light of the corona virus because this virus is killing hundreds of people it’s not a joke it’s bleeping serious ....my daughter is a police officer who is out there everyday protecting people just like you so for you to make a bleeping joke out of this situation is very upsetting to me as it’s proberbly not if she gets the virus but more like when. Imagine if Alfie was going out there everyday having to stop people asking where there going why there going out only to be spit on or coughed saying they’ve got the virus ....you need to wake up your like a spoilt brat in a woman’s body !!!!

I wasn’t talking about the mirror selfie, that’s definitely edited in some way

in this case I just can’t see it? & again I’m not talking about the mirror selfie I am talking about the two seperate screenshots I posted when she is painting the bunny..they look the same to me 😂
have you seen the picture I posted deffo edited 😂 the second pic in the field is so different to the ones she posted in the field that she has edited

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Don’t bloody ‘worry about it too much’..... top advice Rebecca, will be sure to remember that on my next shift!!!!!!
Yeah I tried not to worry too much when I dropped my husband at the hospital this morning and had to leave him at the door. I told my kids to ‘just hang in there and not worry too much about it’ when I rang to let them know, didn’t stop my son from breaking down in tears though. Hubby has gone in for further tests and hopefully will be home this evening but you know what Grubby, not worrying is not an option. Stupid cow.

• Sad
See when she’s talking about how she filmed an outfit video, her eyes look wild. She’s so self obsessed that when she talks about herself she almost looks high on excitement. She seriously lives up her own ass. it’s scary how a mother can be more interested in herself than anything else, even her kids!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.