Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a bloody good bra that's half the problem, everythings just hanging loose and bagging off her a decent bra would at least give her some shape just why she thinks she doesn't need one is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
She copied her idol with this outfit video Lucy Jessica Carter had about 10 of them on her insta tv can she really stop she is pathetic not only copied the idea and content but made all the movement exactly as her it’s so pathetic is she not ashamed of herself 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
I’m very similar to her as I’ve mentioned before and it bleeping infuriated me that she lies about being a size 10 but I would never wear anything like this cos I know full well it wouldn’t do me any favours. Arms and legs out and something tight - NO!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t even got anything new to show, she’s just basically recycled a load of vile, tacky outfits from last year which are still bleeping vile and tacky now! Bore off you copy cat pleb

Reactions: 25
She needs a bloody good bra that's half the problem, everythings just hanging loose and bagging off her a decent bra would at least give her some shape just why she thinks she doesn't need one is beyond me.
I’ve said this before. I decent, supportive bra and a decent pair of shaping knickers would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 13
Anyone wanna play a game? Take a shot every time she touches her greasy mop...

In fact with ‘everything’s that’s going on’ there’ll be no room for us all in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m very similar to her as I’ve mentioned before and it bleeping infuriated me that she lies about being a size 10 but I would never wear anything like this cos I know full well it wouldn’t do me any favours. Arms and legs out and something tight - NO!!

Agree. I don’t think this would look good on anyone... except maybe a size 4 supermodel.
It looks like a long length vest top that you’d wear under a tunic top or something.

Reactions: 10
If I was LJC I would block Rebecca. Of course it would start rumours but it must be annoying watching someone copy you so much. It’s not even flattering, Rebecca looks an absolute mess most of the time.

Also it’s funny how the other day her photos made it seem like she was quite busty, fast forward to today with no push up bra and her boobs are very flat..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is such bandwagon jumper, she has seen what a hype tiger king has had so is using the ‘hey all you cool cats and kittens’ I honestly can not cope with what an absolute embarrassment she is

Reactions: 19
I'm not one for fat shaming, I don't think Rebecca is massive/fat in any way, but that first photo makes her look pregnant.
If she hadn't been shovelling tit in her gob non stop the last couple of months then yea I would genuinely think she is pregnant. She must realise her eating is way out of hand, she just doesn’t seem to give a tit.

Reactions: 15
She really doesn't look as good as she thinks she does 🙄. She might not be obese but she's not exactly slim is she? She can't be with all the tit she eats, she has an obvious tyre of fat around her middle which isn't healthy. And I really don't care how fat/skinny she is but don't pretend you're something you're not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.