Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even link the same hoody 😂 she’s so desperate. Can’t imagine she kept it on either it’s boiling today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
have you seen the picture I posted deffo edited 😂 the second pic in the field is so different to the ones she posted in the field that she has edited
yes I’ve seen it! The one in the field, I screenshot it at a different angle and she looked the same as the one she had uploaded with the story about the bunny, it didn’t look edited to me. The one in the mirror yes but that’s not the one I’m talking about. The angle you’ve screenshot in the field is a bad angle I would say and yes very different from the mirror selfie. This one I have screenshot below from the Same video is pretty much the same one she screenshot from the video too and there’s no difference. That is what I’m saying But anyway my opinion is she highly edits the majority of her photos but the screenshot she did with the bunny isn’t edited. It’s a screenshot from the video. I feel it’s unfair to screenshot a bad angle and completely disregard my opinion and the screenshot I share just because she looks ok on it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ But anyway..that’s just my opinion on this so let’s move on 😀

yes I’ve seen it! The one in the field, I screenshot it at a different angle and she looked the same as the one she had uploaded with the story about the bunny, it didn’t look edited to me. The one in the mirror yes but that’s not the one I’m talking about. The angle you’ve screenshot in the field is a bad angle I would say and yes very different from the mirror selfie. This one I have screenshot below from the Same video is pretty much the same one she screenshot from the video too and there’s no difference. That is what I’m saying But anyway my opinion is she highly edits the majority of her photos but the screenshot she did with the bunny isn’t edited. It’s a screenshot from the video. I feel it’s unfair to screenshot a bad angle and completely disregard my opinion and the screenshot I share just because she looks ok on it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ But anyway..that’s just my opinion on this so let’s move on 😀
Unless you are talking about a completely different photo in the field that I have missed then I hold my hands up 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah I tried not to worry too much when I dropped my husband at the hospital this morning and had to leave him at the door. I told my kids to ‘just hang in there and not worry too much about it’ when I rang to let them know, didn’t stop my son from breaking down in tears though. Hubby has gone in for further tests and hopefully will be home this evening but you know what Grubby, not worrying is not an option. Stupid cow.
Thinking of you and your family xx

Reactions: 5
Wonder if the granddaughters watched the moving in vlog where begga slagged her grandparents off something rotten for the stuff they left and their choice of decor 🤔🤔
I was coming here to say the same! I bet she’ll delete the video from her YT now

Reactions: 10
Can someone please message her about reposting her fecking shite cookie dough?!?? She makes my head want to fall off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of courseeeeeeee she’s had to do a IGTV because Lucy carter has .. she’s not even discreet when it comes to copying 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Unless you are talking about a completely different photo in the field that I have missed then I hold my hands up 😂
these 2 look exactly the same and edited, the one I posted I wouldn’t say was a different angle I’d say it’s a true picture and these 2 are edited, she looks a lot bigger on the other one I posted, that’s not just a different angle, and this is beggy all over 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Out of sheer quarantine boredom, I've just watched her latest YouTube video and my son said "wow that looks like sick!" My sentiments exactly son!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See when she’s talking about how she filmed an outfit video, her eyes look wild. She’s so self obsessed that when she talks about herself she almost looks high on excitement. She seriously lives up her own ass. it’s scary how a mother can be more interested in herself than anything else, even her kids!
I completely agree 🤦🏽‍♀️ She totally glares at herself adoringly in a sort of manic way xx

Reactions: 11
these 2 look exactly the same and edited, the one I posted I wouldn’t say was a different angle I’d say it’s a true picture and these 2 are edited, she looks a lot bigger on the other one I posted, that’s not just a different angle, and this is beggy all over 🤷‍♀️
I think xxx123 took that screenshot herself and has placed it next to the one Bex shared. That's the point they're making.

Bex has obviously picked that moment of the video to screenshot as it's the one moment she could maybe pass as the size 10 she claims to be.

(The ads on this website at the moment are making it so bleeping hard to use. The lag on my typing is ridiculous.)

Reactions: 11
I think xxx123 took that screenshot herself and has placed it next to the one Bex shared. That's the point they're making.

Bex has obviously picked that moment of the video to screenshot as it's the one moment she could maybe pass as the size 10 she claims to be.

(The ads on this website at the moment are making it so bleeping hard to use. The lag on my typing is ridiculous.)
yes that’s right...thank you 😂 the one I posted is no edited it’s took straight from the video! X

Reactions: 4
Of courseeeeeeee she’s had to do a IGTV because Lucy carter has .. she’s not even discreet when it comes to copying 😅
I was just about to type this 😂 it’s quite a new thing LJC is doing but now Rebs HAS to be on it too hahaha

Reactions: 13
IGTV prediction: lockdown looks. How hilarious it is that every day we're just wearing jogging bottoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
OMG her outfit video is just like LJCs one where she goes up to camera and covers lens with her hand before showing next item 😂 duck of begs you’re literally a space cadet 😂😂 and talk about desperado for a bit of cash. You are a laughing stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All her clothes look dirty in her latest igtv, or is it just me? also it’s so obvious she’s just unpacked her hen do suitcase and showing us all her outfits seen as she won’t be able to show us while she’s there as it’s not going ahead😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.