Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU DIDNT INVENT BANANA BREAD.
please dont have another baby... Especially with the world so uncertain ATM.

Reactions: 22
I’ve always thought she’s the type of girl to skip her pill or poke holes in condoms to trap Steve into having another baby.

I 100% think she wants, and will have, another baby in the hope that it’s a girl. I would’ve said they probably would have started trying for one after their wedding but now that it seems to be off the cards and they’re both at home I think she’ll get pregnant sooner than later. If so, and if it’s a girl, I worry for those boys!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t deserve a another child. She’s too selfish and it’s so obvious that she puts her own needs before the 2 she’s already got.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, do the sheeple seriously think she invented banana bread or something?! It’s probably not even her own bleeping recipe

Reactions: 9
Might be able to get one? What from a shop?! She’s a bleeping idiot she can’t cope with the two kids she’s already got. I think if she had a girl the boys would be hugely pushed out - especially poor Woody :(

i don’t wanna watch the vlog and give her the views plus she annoys the tit out of me 😂 is it that bad?! I don’t think her and Steve are getting on. I think now the weddings on the sidelines and possibly postponed, she wants a baby & he doesn’t. I can imagine she’s like dealing with a toddler when she doesn’t get her own way 🙄
Yeahhh was awful! She was so down and miserable said she had been crying because she cut her finger. Then said ‘ steve is out fixing the fence again’ he was out there all day.

Reactions: 4
Not a 'humble brag' how smart my child is or 'starting on Alfie' at all, just an observation which is natural when you are watching a whole family, presented on YouTube by his mother and father. The same mother that refused the clearly much needed speech therapy offered by the school. Are the teachers picking on Alfie for suggesting this? Beggy seemed to think so. Both the boys are very quiet IMO and I do think that something is wrong. If we (the people commenting on Alfie) were proven wrong, we would gladly hold our hands up and apologise I'm sure.
I think Alfie's body movements are also strange, very jerky. Can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 15
Summary of the vlog;

* Grubby’s engagement ring is cutting off her blood supply.
*Grubby is not a size 10.
*Grubby is half way through reading her book that she started in 2016.
*Grubby smashed the world record by saying the word ‘like’ 96545617 times in 15 minutes.

You. Are. Welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Summary of the vlog;

* Grubby’s engagement ring is cutting off her blood supply.
*Grubby is not a size 10.
*Grubby is half way through reading her book that she started in 2016.
*Grubby smashed the world record by saying the word ‘like’ 96545617 times in 15 minutes.
And stuff!
You. Are. Welcome.

Reactions: 1
I agree with an earlier comment she looks absolutely frazzled in that vlog, really depressed. I think she had been bawling her eyes out all morning at the sheer state of her life. It's obvs she's comfort eating, getting huge and is deeply unhappy with Steaver. She seemed pissed off with him that he was gone out of the house yet again. Why don't we get some real talk with her? It may scrape her back a crumb of respect with her viewers. She would also need to stop the lying and the trampy behaviour, but we can't expect 3 miracles from her!

How is she still reading that bloody book? It's really starting to bother me I read it in two evenings.

• Haha
how long do you all think they’ll actually last in that house being so far from everyone?

Reactions: 2
how long do you all think they’ll actually last in that house being so far from everyone?
I was thinking the same. They never have anyone over, you could have a fab party in a house that size! It seems such a grim life for a young family.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought she’s the type of girl to skip her pill or poke holes in condoms to trap Steve into having another baby.

I 100% think she wants, and will have, another baby in the hope that it’s a girl. I would’ve said they probably would have started trying for one after their wedding but now that it seems to be off the cards and they’re both at home I think she’ll get pregnant sooner than later. If so, and if it’s a girl, I worry for those boys!
I would also worry for a little girl, what kind of a role model is she. Lazy, neglectful, poor personal hygiene and even lower morals

Reactions: 14
I agree with an earlier comment she looks absolutely frazzled in that vlog, really depressed. I think she had been bawling her eyes out all morning at the sheer state of her life. It's obvs she's comfort eating, getting huge and is deeply unhappy with Steaver. She seemed pissed off with him that he was gone out of the house yet again. Why don't we get some real talk with her? It may scrape her back a crumb of respect with her viewers. She would also need to stop the lying and the trampy behaviour, but we can't expect 3 miracles from her!
I agree, I had quite a bad depressive episode a few years ago and looking back all i can say is the smallest thing would make me cry which I've been seeing her do alot lately... the setup of her life is horribly co dependent I don't think she'd even know where to start pulling herself out the mire even if she wanted to

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with this girl anymore she lives in lala land 99% of the time. I have two family members working in A&E in London literally front line staff putting themselves at risk and I work for the nhs myself. She’s oblivious to what’s happening in the world

Reactions: 14
Not a 'humble brag' how smart my child is or 'starting on Alfie' at all, just an observation which is natural when you are watching a whole family, presented on YouTube by his mother and father. The same mother that refused the clearly much needed speech therapy offered by the school. Are the teachers picking on Alfie for suggesting this? Beggy seemed to think so. Both the boys are very quiet IMO and I do think that something is wrong. If we (the people commenting on Alfie) were proven wrong, we would gladly hold our hands up and apologise I'm sure.
I thought she got help for Alfie and they said he’d grow out of it? Or was that just for his speech and how he pronounces words? Because I know he’s got a slight speech impediment

Last edited:
I thought she got help for Alfie and they said he’d grow out of it? Or was that just for his speech and how he pronounces words? Because I know he’s got a slight speech impediment
I think it was just his speech and she said he didn't need it.

I've just had another look on previous threads and she apparently took him to a drop in centre for speech assessment once? So I may be incorrect about a teacher suggesting it. I'm sure I've heard/read that somewhere though 🤔 If I am wrong I'll take it back 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched the first few minutes. She looks like a drained and frazzled 40 year old. It was uncomfortable listening to her voice wobble so much. She seems desperately unhappy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.