Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and watch her daily isolation vlog and she’d made chicken curry for dinner with 1 packet of microwave rice between the 4 of them. 1 bleeping packet!
The pair of them must be drinking loads and eating snacks/sweets/crisps that we don’t see. Rebecca has stacked on the weight over the last year and Steve is also gaining weight and looks out of shape. But then when bleeping Spam is a staple of their diet it’s no wonder.....

Reactions: 23
The pair of them must be drinking loads and eating snacks/sweets/crisps that we don’t see. Rebecca has stacked on the weight over the last year and Steve is also gaining weight and looks out of shape. But then when bleeping Spam is a staple of their diet it’s no wonder.....
I had a quick look at TikTok 😳 and she looks chubby and a bit flabby. She’s getting a middle aged woman’s figure at the age of 26.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m glad you said this I didn’t quite know how to put it without sounding rude but she has definitely been putting on some weight lately! Which is totally normal but admit to it, embrace it and if you don’t like it change it .... all content! but no we still get the ‘I’m so happeh I’m a size 10’ 😂

Reactions: 10
My partner uses spam when he goes fishing. I am actually embarrassed going to the checkout with it & say "it's for his fishing"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How does one pack of tortellini feed four of them are usually have one Pack to myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not a 'humble brag' how smart my child is or 'starting on Alfie' at all, just an observation which is natural when you are watching a whole family, presented on YouTube by his mother and father. The same mother that refused the clearly much needed speech therapy offered by the school. Are the teachers picking on Alfie for suggesting this? Beggy seemed to think so. Both the boys are very quiet IMO and I do think that something is wrong. If we (the people commenting on Alfie) were proven wrong, we would gladly hold our hands up and apologise I'm sure.

Reactions: 23
I caved and watch her daily isolation vlog and she’d made chicken curry for dinner with 1 packet of microwave rice between the 4 of them. 1 bleeping packet!
Because both parents are greedy pigs and constantly feeding thier faces, the poor boys fill up on sugary crap, proper food is in short supply in that house. Neither Beggy or beaver boy are properly meeting the boys needs, whether it's, dietary, safety or education.

Reactions: 14
I’m not criticising Alfie. If anything it’s actually worrying to see as an outsider, so as his mother she should have noticed a long time ago and got him some help but she’s not. Rebecca never tries to help her children and because of that, they aren’t how their peers are. A 6 year old SHOULD be talking clearly, Alfie is not and his own mother dismissed help for it. He should have hobbies or interests but he doesn’t seem to have any, only does and says what mummy tells him to. Im sick of this bullshit that children learn at their own pace, yes they do that’s correct, but that doesn’t mean that at their own pace is classed as okay. Alfie needs extra help and his mother isn’t providing it. It’s okay to need extra support, it’s not okay to dismiss problems.
It is worrying that she isn’t getting any help, children are all different and learn at different rates but she needs to get Alfie some support.

Lots of left over apples... does she ever buy apples and if so she hasn’t been shopping for two weeks so surely they’d be rotten?

Reactions: 12
Why are Alfie's clothes always that bit to small in the body, it's like his sleeves are never quite long enough, the length of his tops are always a bit to short his trousers always seem to tight and little in the leg then Woodys sleeves are the opposite always to long everything hanging off him, she's so out of touch for whats age appropriate for them boys particularly where her eldest is concerned hes going end up looking like Forest Gump when he's 15 .

• Haha
Before she had her bath yesterday she said it had been over a week since she last washed it 🤢 What is the point in putting ‘stuff’ into dirty hair?
It's disgusting, and then to announce it to all her followers. :sick:

dont care what anyone says, that is rank. Unwashed wet hair has a disgusting smell to it 😂
Doesn't it though? So gross. Not to mention it gets even greasier if you don't shampoo.

Reactions: 8
The Sunday “roast” - Where not one thing was actually roasted! 🤣🤣🤣 Of course! Let’s waste money having a slow cooker on all day when I have a perfectly good Aga which could have roasted her joint 🤣🙈 vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggy Lambs special “no roast” roast. How can you boil an entire roast dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you not wash your hair? If you've already wet it then your half way through just shampoo conditioner and your done! God she's a real skank.

• Sick
Can someone give me the time in the video that the roast appears so I don’t have to flick through the whole load of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.