Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah isolation must be hitting her hard, she's just made an apple crumble from SCRATCH! It was only a couple of months ago she bought tinned apples and pre made crumble mix. (I am aware it's like the easiest dessert ever but I mocked her when she did it like that before so this is progress guyssss)

Reactions: 12
I don't think it's 9.40 as the clocks have gone back....it's 10.40.

THEY'VE GONE FORWARD!! She is seriously worryingly stupid at times

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s still not finished that book 🤦🏽‍♀️ in Rebecca’s words, im going to read my book - miracle morning routine -it’s all about getting a miracle morning routine 😳 whattttt lol 😆 can’t cope!!

Alfie wants a baby sister....
Ohhh I picked up on that - and that they might be able to get a baby sister 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The vlog is unbelievable. The boys are still drinking out of her purple water bottle. Why on earth doesn't she get them a drink each?!

Reactions: 5
Yes and Woody was drinking out it and eating a “choona” wrap 🤮🤮

Plus more wine - Steve went out for essentials
Urgh that looks rank! Also I’m always wary of people who have sweet corn on there Sunday Dinners!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She says she’s really enjoying making day in the life vlogs, that’s because she’s got duck all else to film. She’s so bleeping boring and it’s pretty much the same tit different day in her house. They even eat the same disgusting food week in week out. Steve clearly ain’t with her for her cooking skills 🤢

Reactions: 14
She says she’s really enjoying making day in the life vlogs, that’s because she’s got duck all else to film. She’s so bleeping boring and it’s pretty much the same tit different day in her house. They even eat the same disgusting food week in week out. Steve clearly ain’t with her for her cooking skills 🤢
is probably because for the first time her life is relatable to the general public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you want some good food inspo Alice Thomas cooks lovely meals from scratch every night and puts them on her stories, things I would neverq think to do but they always look so tasty. And shes just had her second baby!

Reactions: 17
It’s annoying me so much how she thinks she’s invented banana bread.. my mums been making banana cake since she was a toddler and she’s bloody 60 now!

Reactions: 21
Wooow how obvious was it that they had had a massive row! She was crying and i dont believe it was due to her cutting her fingers she isnt 2. And he was no where to be seen all day bar the water fight at the end. Talking of the water fight thats a brilliant idea when u have slippery stone floors.. she couldnt have sounded and more depressing and down if she tried.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s still not finished that book 🤦🏽‍♀️ in Rebecca’s words, im going to read my book - miracle morning routine -it’s all about getting a miracle morning routine 😳 whattttt lol 😆 can’t cope!!

Ohhh I picked up on that - and that they might be able to get a baby sister 🙄
Might be able to get one? What from a shop?! She’s a bleeping idiot she can’t cope with the two kids she’s already got. I think if she had a girl the boys would be hugely pushed out - especially poor Woody :(

Wooow how obvious was it that they had had a massive row! She was crying and i dont believe it was due to her cutting her fingers she isnt 2. And he was no where to be seen all day bar the water fight at the end. Talking of the water fight thats a brilliant idea when u have slippery stone floors.. she couldnt have sounded and more depressing and down if she tried.
i don’t wanna watch the vlog and give her the views plus she annoys the tit out of me 😂 is it that bad?! I don’t think her and Steve are getting on. I think now the weddings on the sidelines and possibly postponed, she wants a baby & he doesn’t. I can imagine she’s like dealing with a toddler when she doesn’t get her own way 🙄

Reactions: 13
If you want some good food inspo Alice Thomas cooks lovely meals from scratch every night and puts them on her stories, things I would neverq think to do but they always look so tasty. And shes just had her second baby!
Yeah and the banana bread she's taking full credit for actress Gemma Atkinson who vlogs with her strictly boyfriend Gorka has been sharing her recipe for it on her Instagram so lots are getting it from there but the ego of Rebeccas doesnt realise this and just posts on stories that it's all her trend, sorry love someone bigger than you can take credit for that .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.