Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsI

972FE3CB-A161-4AB8-9323-FAD6EA3E43FC.jpeg

saw this when I was scrolling insta, beggy never mentioned she had biebs round to film a Tiktok in her kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 91

LauraC35

Chatty Member
To Do List Todeh:
a. Post photo of my tits in vest and write Steve’s vomit inducing reply to tit post
1. Lie to sheep about my plans for today...they’re so gullible they’ll believe anything 😂
f. Tap story to make my bed (168th time but 🐑 won’t notice)
5. Repost 🐑 photos of their shit 🍌 bread
52. Read second page of my book about positiviteh
but don’t tell 🐑 I read it in shower and it got wet ☹
h. Tell 🐑 I’m making roast dinner...they’ll never know we’re having roast gnocchi
86. Repost more 🍌 bread shit from my sheep
z. Get into the bed I made earlier. Hoping Steve will tap my hoof and impregnate me so when I’ve kept my 🐑 going through all this coronavirus crap I’ll have another cash 🐮. Fingers crossed and legs open for the gram guys 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She can’t wait to go travelling once this is over.

Where is she thinking of going? Costa and primark? 👀😂

“Travelling”

What she means is she can’t wait to go on a chavvy cheap package holiday to some sleazy Spanish resort that’s full of English tourists so that she can get her baps out and drink all day while stuffing her gullet with greasy food and taking endless selfies wearing a bikini that’s about 4 sizes too small.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Kaywree

Rebecca Lamb #33 I've been singing and dancing, left my tits swinging free. Why's jet2 still not appreciating me? :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

PeachySher

sorry guys missed the last few posts I was busy spraying fry light on my head after being inspired by begs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

KfBr

VIP Member
This pisses me of. She will get pregnant and the drop of a hat and I’ve had all my fertility treatment cancelled 😩😩 after being told I could have it, we went on lockdown a week after 😪.
Already dreading the “corona baby” announcements. Sick of seeing the quote “all the babies being born because corona lovers were loving”. Not everyone will get the joy of a quarantine baby 🖕🏻

Sorry for the rant 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Win

VIP Member
Summary of the vlog;

* Grubby’s engagement ring is cutting off her blood supply.
*Grubby is not a size 10.
*Grubby is half way through reading her book that she started in 2016.
*Grubby smashed the world record by saying the word ‘like’ 96545617 times in 15 minutes.

You. Are. Welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Rebecca Lamb #33 Half a brain, half a sofa, don't really care about corona.

Dying at her putting coconut oil IN HER HEAD. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

grumpycat

VIP Member
Steve says in his bio it’s 2001 which is a limited edition one which is worth a lot more. It’s deffo worth 15-20k Hun google it.
Who gives a toss what his cars worth 😂
He lives in a run down cottage with a deranged woman for a fiancée he’s got bigger problems than what we think his lump of metal is worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Can I just say... she has half a sofa in her front room 😭 it makes me die every time I think of it. Every time I see new cars or her smugness, I just think ‘yeah but you CUT your sofa in half and have left it like that for over a year’. Can’t even

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Come on guys i think shes entitled to that glass of wine a night, she works hard for it. Must he exhausting being a absolute prick all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Day twenty seventy in selfie-isolation and today I’m going to make sum tiktoks. Steve has been outside all day plugging t’oles in’t tracks and kids are sitting on t’sofa and can’t move because I’ve stuffed em wi 27 breakfasts including ma super tasty easy Weetabix cake. All ma 🐑 are reposting ma recipes and one even suggested I bring out a recipe book. Am definitely going to....Slow Rebecca Lamb’s Slow Guide To Slow Cookers. All ma 🐑 will be gullible enough to buy it! Anyway back to ma Tiktok.....thought I’d get ma hoof out in ma mustard costume and tag Jet2 so they offer us a free holiday when all this Coronavirus crap is over. I’m on ma 24th TikTok in a week because I just love all the adoration I get from the 🐑 there and the 🐑 on Instagram. Anyway I’m off to drink wine and eat a whole slow cooker cookie dough.....got to keep ma standards up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

PeachySher

Thread suggestion. Rebecca lamb 33: Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine. Can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
Who in their right mind pays 20 grand for a 19 year old car! Rare or not what a fucking waste of money especially when your house looks like your squatting in a barn. 2 dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
And I don’t know what holes Steve’s filling but I’m pretty sure it ain’t potholes 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Red85

So Steve's outside on the track and she's gone upstairs for a lie down leaving a 6 year old in charge of a 2 year old alongside 2 dogs downstairs .. I can't even put into words what an idiot she is right now ....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45