Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to set up your camera to do something basic like giving your child a drink? It's all so forced and unnatural and must be confusing for the kids... people like LJC, (allright she may be annoying) but their vlogs are so much more organic and natural... I feel for Rebecca as I would never want anyone to be depressed, it's uncomfortable to watch someone's life almost falling apart and yet she insists on doing it and is probably clinging onto her wedding for content.. that may not happen so now it will be a baby for content.. Imagine if the baby turns out to be a boy...

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So she said steve went out to get some essentials (hence the wine when she said she aint got any), but he should be self isolating with them surely after she said woody had a cough and they didnt send alfie to school. Shes so thick it hurts, just finished the vlog. I download all my YouTube videos trough TubeMate and i dont think it gives them the views,.. Dont have time to watch videos at home, always watch them (listen to them) on the go (to work, at work, or on the way to the shop)

Reactions: 9
Wish she would teach woody to sit the duck down at the table when eating rather than filming him.

Reactions: 28
So she said steve went out to get some essentials (hence the wine when she said she aint got any), but he should be self isolating with them surely after she said woody had a cough and they didnt send alfie to school. Shes so thick it hurts, just finished the vlog. I download all my YouTube videos trough TubeMate and i dont think it gives them the views,.. Dont have time to watch videos at home, always watch them (listen to them) on the go (to work, at work, or on the way to the shop)
Steve will never completely self isolate with them, he likes his freedom too much. I think living in the middle of nowhere was his dream, keeping Beggy out of the way. He knows she is completely dependent on him, so he can go where he wants when he wants. I noticed the sniffing seemed quite excessive yesterday, I wonder if she has a sinus problem?

Reactions: 18
So I caved and watch her latest video. I’m sure that house gets grubbier every time 🤢 And why are they throwing water everywhere inside. They’ve got a beautiful outdoor space and gardens haven’t they ?? Bunch of ***** 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said yesterday on here that she never has any other top on her to work out in other than that manky puma top, and hey presto there she is today with a different one on. But she doesn’t read here 😂 I totally agree that Steve wants her out in the middle of nowhere out of the way. He always seems to be out and about a lot doing god knows what. Her life just seems so dull and depressing, and that house doesn’t help, it’s dark and just doesn’t look homely at all. I’d be crying non stop in her shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh here she goes pulling all her flab about with her bodehhh positivity shite 🙄🙄🙄

Grubby you are nothing special. AND YOU ARE NO SIZE 10 LOVE. Go take your head for a wobble.

• Heart
Those gym shark leggings are like Harry potters invisible cloak hiding half her chub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched the vlog.. I really don't like to beat people down but she really looks like someone who's struggling... She needs me time cos she's finding it hard being on lockdown with all her family ??? I haven't noticed any difference in her life except from the fact that (thanks to here) she seems to be doing more with her kids ??? I'd love to piss off for s bath and read a book mid afternoon but as my husband is still actually working I'm alone with FOUR kids. I don't scream and shout about 'home schooling' or 'activities for kids' cos that's the tit I do anyway 👍👍 I'm finding her more and more annoying by the bleeping day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Why does she do the flex of bicep pose... there is nothing there love 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How many times has she posted now about “don’t be fooled by instagram posts” then she’s there posing in two different ways 🤦🏻‍♀️ We heard you the first time Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s nothing wrong with dancing around like an idiot, I do it often, there is a lot wrong when you film it and post it online though 🙃

Reactions: 31
Off topic because I refuse to watch/download tiktok sorry 🤣 It’s quite worrying how behind Alfie seems, I really noticed it in her last video. His speech is horrific for his age, he sounds like a toddler and can’t pronounce words properly. He’s not very good with cutlery, I think my 2 year old could use a fork better. Even his movement seems stiff sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Definitely something off with him, he’s not a typical 6 year old..
I totally agree, he seems behind in speech, fine motor skills and gross motor skills. The way he moves seems like a toddler who’s just learning the coordination of their body. The story she put up of him dancing the other day - my kids danced like that when they were 18 months old. He still uses baby cutlery for goodness sake! He’s 6 years old!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she has been jumping about for five minutes and then called that a workout

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rebecca I know your neither going anywhere or have no one to impress but will you please for the love of god start separating your lights, darks and colours when you do a bleeping wash. Your dressing gown is so manky that quite frankly Hagrid’s from Harry Potter’s coat is cleaner and he hasn’t washed his in a thousand wizarding years!! Oh and any chance you could stop layering on make up to sit about all day and let your waxy face just breathe for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.