Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’ve got 45 pages to catch up on..... What did I miss ?? I’ve seen snippets of her stories this past week. By the looks of things she’s now got family working for the NHS and now has back tracked on her original “it’s rubbish the media have nothing better to talk about”

Hope everyone is well. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God why would she put those poor boys on TikTok making gun gestures with their hands? And the most recent tiktok she did... no Begga you definitely don’t have a life 😣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why doesn't she do more with those bloody boys other than colours and basic numbers? She gets them to repeat the same things over and over. There are so many people on Instagram, Pinterest, Google where she could look for ideas that are AGE APPROPRIATE! Learn what it means instead of shaking your ass doing tik toks!

Reactions: 10
God why would she put those poor boys on TikTok making gun gestures with their hands? And the most recent tiktok she did... no Begga you definitely don’t have a life 😣
View attachment 100395
I just cringed so much I felt sick. What the actual duck! She loves herself so much and she definitely doesn’t have a life 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can she even post this when she spends every second of her day sat on Instagram LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s always woe is me with her. Everyone is in the same situation here not just her. It’s difficult for everyone no matter what you’re doing throughout all of this.

She’s got 2 kids, a fiancé, a house, a garden, 2 dogs and the dales to walk around in. She should be thankful for all of that. Not everyone has that. I’ve had my gran in tears because she misses everyone. It’s breaking my heart. Stop being so self centred Rebecca. Weddings can wait, holidays can wait, let’s focus on keeping ourselves and others safe throughout all this first.
mo
My kids are teenagers now so forgive me if I have forgotten but is it usual for a two year old to be ‘napping’ at 10 am when they’ve been in bed all night??
My 2 year old only naps for an hour in the afternoon now

Reactions: 5
Won't spare 5 minutes to clap for all the amazing NHS staff last night but will use the coronavirus as a reason to have a laugh on tik tok......so bleeping insensitive .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn't she do more with those bloody boys other than colours and basic numbers? She gets them to repeat the same things over and over. There are so many people on Instagram, Pinterest, Google where she could look for ideas that are AGE APPROPRIATE! Learn what it means instead of shaking your ass doing tik toks!
why does she have to film everything she does with her boys! We all teach our kids but dont film it all!! Think she is losing the plot!! No mention of wedding much these days!
My twins are 5, they write stories for each other! Think they were doing what she is teaching Alfiiieee when they were 3 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I just cringed so much I felt sick. What the actual duck! She loves herself so much and she definitely doesn’t have a life 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can she even post this when she spends every second of her day sat on Instagram LOL
My thoughts exactly!!!!

why does she have to film everything she does with her boys! We all teach our kids but dont film it all!! Think she is losing the plot!! No mention of wedding much these days!
My twins are 5, they write stories for each other! Think they were doing what she is teaching Alfiiieee when they were 3 🤣🤣
I’m guessing the weddings been postponed 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder woody still naps at 2 1/2 he must be bored as anything! I understand some children will still nap at that age, but to put him down in the morning? Bit unusual

Reactions: 6
No wonder woody still naps at 2 1/2 he must be bored as anything! I understand some children will still nap at that age, but to put him down in the morning? Bit unusual
Ive always thought it was odd my youngest is a week older than woody. And since his big brother's have been at home I've had no chance of getting him down. And he only used to have 30 mins after lunch. But to sleep for hours that early in the morning is so odd.

Reactions: 8
The filters she uses on the grid posts are getting silly. The most recent one makes the grass look like they're on the plains of Africa during a drought.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“We all need an alcoholic beverage to get us through” - Begga, alcohol is actually a natural depressant if you need booze to get yourself through the day you’ve got an issue. 5 days of home schooling? Is she being serious? And why’s she in her clothes and her dressing gown at 5pm?! That house must be freezing. Honestly I cannot cope with this mess of a woman anymore

Reactions: 16
“We all need an alcoholic beverage to get us through” - Begga, alcohol is actually a natural depressant if you need booze to get yourself through the day you’ve got an issue. 5 days of home schooling? Is she being serious? And why’s she in her clothes and her dressing gown at 5pm?! That house must be freezing. Honestly I cannot cope with this mess of a woman anymore
I’ve had a rough week but my partner brings home chocolate we don’t drink but I’ve never thought do you know what I need a drink I don’t get how drinking helps get you through the day it’ll make you feel 100x worse the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️ in Rebeccas defence I’m in my pjs with the heating on I’ve just had a housework slow day so I wanted to be comfy 🙈

Reactions: 7
Thing is her kids are getting pretty much self sufficient and once Woody starts preschool and then school she will have nothing to do with her days. Imagine saying “I’m just going to do some work” and then going upstairs and trying to learn a TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she giving herself a pat on the back? She admitted earlier on that Steve has been doing most of the home schooling (if that's what you call it). If you're relying on booze to get you through, then you're even more fucked than we thought!

Reactions: 25
I wear my dressing gown all the time, if I could wear it outside I would 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.