Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckeh love, put Tik Tok down and take some me time...I hear there is a great app that lets you read magazines online 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm calling her being pregnant by the end of the year! No wedding=baby

Reactions: 26
For someone who hasn't shopped in over a week those pain eu chocolat look pretty fresh. Not to mention they lasted that long in the first place 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pain au chocolate and a chocolate crepe lol what is the need 🤷🏽‍♀️ So much sugar!! The strawberries too look fresh 🤔 can’t remember if she bought strawberries in her last food shop 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow that breakfast.....1 pain au chocolat, 1 chocolate pancake and 1 strawberry. Still no mention of the NHS tribute last night just a post letting us know what they’re doing today 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
Sorry, my kids diets aren't perfect but a chocolate pancake AND a pain au chocolate - seriously?!

Reactions: 16
My two year old would be sick after eating that. Who wants to bet Beggy scoffed her face after that weetabix?

Reactions: 9
Yes that’s right a delicious nutritious breakfast of premade sugary chocolate crepes and pan-au-chocolat’ well done beggy no wonder those kids are always subdued probably having sugar lags. Also just because you chop two strawberries up into tiny pieces doesn’t mean there’s more.

Reactions: 11
For someone who hasn't shopped in over a week those pain eu chocolat look pretty fresh. Not to mention they lasted that long in the first place 🤔
Steve was out randomly driving his car all
over the other day, he probably got them then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Steve was out randomly driving his car all
over the other day, he probably got them then.
To be honest you can buy them pre-packaged and they last quite a while, probably rammed full of salt. However the strawberries? Where have they arrived from.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? ‘These two are coping so well being at home constantly’ what’s bleeping different to normal? You never take your kids anywhere you moron, think you forget we see your daily lives!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Doesn’t mean she won’t have another. How many chicldren in the world with parents who don’t give a tit 🤨😤
She craves the attention of being pregnant and having a baby, probably the only time people bother with her, she has nothing else to offer, she's too
Self centred

Reactions: 10
Frozen bun kit 😂🤣😂🤣😂 she thinks we're stupid. There's fresh strawberries and don't forget she showed us her last two manky black bananas at the end of last week. Yes she should be self isolating but it's absolutely clear they've been shopping.... She needs reporting

Reactions: 13
Eh it’s called balance huns, did you not see the single strawberry? 🙄💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments in the latest post really have made me chuckle, Rebs commenting that she is sticking to a routine, she is juggling work & has a lot to do on an evening and that the boys enjoy being in the fields but then she comments they are just going with the flow and to keep smiling........ this girl either that’s severe memory problems or doesn’t understand what a walking contradiction she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank god the boys are going outside now as for the majority of the year she’s kept them cooped up inside.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.