Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who hasn't shopped in over a week those pain eu chocolat look pretty fresh. Not to mention they lasted that long in the first place 🤔
They are the individually wrapped ones from Aldi. They last for ages without going stale (which means they are probably full of crap) but taste horrible - so synthetic. Aldi’s strawberries however go off within a couple days so I doubt they are from her last shop

Reactions: 15
I would never feed my kids that shite for breakfast and there she is showing the world as if she’s proud of it 😶 she is clueless. Honestly she really needs educated she’s too thick and selfish to be in charge of kids. Dear lord I pity the boys esp woody if she were to have another baby. Which she totally will want to for content. She has nothing to offer and she knows it. Her content is beyond shocking, she really is an embarrassment. If I were Steve I’d take a wee detour past the clinic on one of my drives and get myself the ✂

My kids are teenagers now so forgive me if I have forgotten but is it usual for a two year old to be ‘napping’ at 10 am when they’ve been in bed all night??

Reactions: 20
My kids are teenagers now so forgive me if I have forgotten but is it usual for a two year old to be ‘napping’ at 10 am when they’ve been in bed all night??
It's because he's just eaten a plate full of processed sugary tit, his insulin levels will be up and down like her fake insta-moods.
Notice she never posts the tit she gives them on her feed... she know people will point out how terrible their diet is.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It's because he's just eaten a plate full of processed sugary tit, his insulin levels will be up and down like her fake insta-moods.
Notice she never posts the tit she gives them on her feed... she know people will point out how terrible their diet is.
Well said although I wonder if he is actually asleep or just shut in his room to get him out of the way for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she’s shut him in his room for a while. He probably gets so bored he falls asleep. My son is 20 months and has just fallen asleep for a nap but he’s been up since 5am so a nap at this time is normal for him. Plus he’s always on the move, he doesn’t stop from the minute he wakes up. He won’t sit and watch tv or play on a tablet like Woody does but that’s because we limit tv time and spend most of the time teaching him different things - this morning was counting and colours. I think Woody gets so bored of being unstimulated all the time he falls asleep 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My son is a couple of months younger than woody and he rarely naps now. Not a chance I’d get him to nap at 9-10am, even if he did wake at 6am.. He’s too busy playing all day to nap 🤣

Reactions: 7
So Steve's supposed to be filling in potholes yet he's posting pics on IG taken from inside his car, she has no idea what he's doing when he's out of the house

• Haha
My 9yr old son has just seen her latest TikTok and said "what on earth, she looks a mess, she needs to get a life"

Rebecca, I don't care what size you are, but a size 10 you are not, your fat is jiggling!

I'm actually mortified on behalf of her boys. Steve have a word with her, she's a bloody embarrassment.
It looks like she’s purposely tucked her jumper into her bra, whyyyyy??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My 9yr old son has just seen her latest TikTok and said "what on earth, she looks a mess, she needs to get a life"

Rebecca, I don't care what size you are, but a size 10 you are not, your fat is jiggling!

I'm actually mortified on behalf of her boys. Steve have a word with her, she's a bloody embarrassment.
Please someone explain.

Why a 26 year old mother of 2 has tucked her jumper in to her bra to dance on tik tok?

Get off the internet and teach your 6 year old you attention seeking slag bag.

I can't deal with her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Steve's supposed to be filling in potholes yet he's posting pics on IG taken from inside his car, she has no idea what he's doing when he's out of the house
I had to laugh when she spoke about Steve going to fill in all these big holes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always thought it’s odd how much he sleeps. He should be getting an hour in the afternoon, he’s always looking sleepy, if he was at preschool in the morning he’d be stimulated so not just falling asleep cause he’s in all day

Her tiktoks are embarrassing, she’s a 26 year old mum of two. Those dances she’s doing 18 year olds are doing. I always cringe thinking she’s upstairs In her bedroom practicing and filming those whilst her kids are just left on there own. My husband said he’d leave me if I was posting that online, don’t know why Steve doesn’t tell her that it’s embarrassing. Why does no one close to her just be honest

Reactions: 17
And her writing ‘lockdown got me like’ on that tit TikTok, what the duck is she on about she’s alway on lockdown! Besides her Monday trip to Aldi the twit doesn’t go anywhere! Stop making out your life has had to change because of this you attention seeking dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.