Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Thanks Coronavirus”
I’m speechless! She really is so disgusting. I know we’re all trying to get through this and humour is good but that is just not funny when people are losing loved ones. I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter 🤬
Omg is she for real 😳🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
“Thanks Coronavirus”
I’m speechless! She really is so disgusting. I know we’re all trying to get through this and humour is good but that is just not funny when people are losing loved ones. I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter 🤬
Honestly I’d of messaged her about that if I wasn’t blocked SURELY her 🐑 are gonna see through her now?!

Probably not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How beautiful is the Dales 😭 shes such a waste living there her videos could be amazing!
That video was the perfect opportunity to address her ignorant views on this pandemic a few weeks back. Why cant she said the word coronavirus? Why is it always ‘ with whats going on at the moment’
Probably doesnt know how to pronounce the word 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Stranger is the shittest thing I’ve seen this year and why is she saying her hen do might not happen. Wasn’t it May? It’s defo not happening hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I’m more gutted than her that her hen do won’t go ahead because imagine the shitstorm we’d have to laugh at on here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
yeah thanks coronavirus for killing people all over the world and making elderly people self isolate for 12 WEEKS against seeing their much loved families and friends but it’s a tragedy because begs can’t go to a cheap ass holiday and get her self into some synthetic catsuit in classy old Marbella and get her baps out on the daily whilst her own children can’t even have slats to sleep on 🤯🤯

bleeping get a brain cell you absolute moose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
yeah thanks coronavirus for killing people all over the world and making elderly people self isolate for 12 WEEKS against seeing their much loved families and friends but it’s a tragedy because begs can’t go to a cheap ass holiday and get her self into some synthetic catsuit in classy old Marbella and get her baps out on the daily whilst her own children can’t even have slats to sleep on 🤯🤯

bleeping get a brain cell you absolute moose
Moose hahaha great insult

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me she's doing far more now we are in lockdown then she's ever done with them before.... Mental 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretending she’s on her hen do... by herself. That sounds about right

Pleasedoaq&apleasedoaq&apleasedoaq&a

• Haha
Reactions: 21
has Steve done one? Is he self isolating in his car away from his train wreck fiancé?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Really can’t be bothered to watch the isolating in the dales video, but is she showing herself off out on long walks through the dales? Thought we are all limited to 30 mins once a day regardless of where we live? Plus she is normally happy to stay indoors for days on end, but now we all have to she’s jumping on some keep occupied at home bandwagon

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.