Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve lurked for ages but had to register just to comment this. I’m a nurse working in an NHS hospital. I’ve just finished my 13 hour shift (involving looking after a patient with covid 19). Her fucking ignorant comments regarding the whole situation! I click on to her stories (god knows why) and am greeted by ‘hope everyone has a great day.’ NO BEGGA. Not everyone is having a great day! Actually fuming, I’m sorry. SOME of us have real jobs and can’t sit at home pissing about flaunting our flaps and shaking bottles of milk about. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I need a rant ......
My tears have started this morning and I don’t think they are stopping anytime soon. The world as we knew it is falling apart, we are on this rollercoaster and don’t know if/when we will be stepping off. As a nurse I am seeing, hearing things that send fear and anxiety through my body that I can’t shake off.

I have always loved social media as an escapism and of course there is always crap on there that nobody needs to see but I honestly can not get my head round these so called ‘influencers’ who are still being gifted items to influence us during the middle of a pandemic that has never been seen in our lifetime. They are telling people to keep smiling ...... keep smiling, there is absolutely fuck all to smile about!!!!!!!! They are honestly delusional and I hope their ‘jobs’ crumble as the majority of the country are having to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 64

So annoyed I

She doesn’t know how Woody has developed a cough because they haven’t been anywhere.
1. at least you’ve finally admitted you never take the poor kid anywhere
2. Maybe he has developed a cough because his mattress is on the floor and not in a proper bed
3. Maybe he has developed a cough because your house is made of stone and not fully heated and warm enough for him
4. Maybe he has developed a cough from all the damp around your house because you don’t have proper windows!!
5. maybe he has developed a cough because you don’t dress him properly around the cold house or when you take him out.
Just a few thought beggy Hun... something to think about!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Sallydally

VIP Member
A business yes.....at home nah!

Even with chicken I use the same spoon throughout! 31 tomorrow and still alive ;)

Happy birthday for tomorrow! 🎂
I feel like we need to celebrate with you.
I’ll make the eggy chewna bread or whatever the fuck Delia Lamb made.
We need Names of people who will bring:
67 tins of chopped tomatoes
Chicken for Steve as Steve loves chicken (really hoping he can make your party)
36 hour slow cooked curry
Bitatoes cooked in a frying pan
Sorin bars as the boys really like sorin bars

D14685A3-24B1-4823-AB25-1B7E399D19DD.jpeg

You can thank our Becs for your cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Justbrowzin

ERGHHHHH

How the fuck does she think that AD is ok???? £300 swing set ‘perfect for what’s going on right now for the kids’ some people don’t even have food you absolute cunt

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
So let's just get this straight in my mind....

She's upstairs doing her make up, her hair and filming. Steve's outside working in the garden and little 2 YEAR OLD woody is completely alone ALONE downstairs (possibly with the dogs) EATING a snack that he could quite conceivably choke on and no one would know, because put simply NO ONE at all is looking after or supervising him 😱😱😱

Sorry for the caps but I'm absolutely astounded at this!! Gutted for the poor boy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Minime33

Next thread should be Top tucked into my bra, tiktoks are bizarre. Downing Malibu cause Steve’s buggered off in his car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Had to message that yoghurt company. Too much time on my hands but that's isolation for you 🤷‍♀️
Just said that she goes on about how dairy upsets her childrens' stomachs, she promotes anything and everything she is offered and then you never see or hear her use those products again and that during this difficult time people would probably be more inclined to purchase their goods had they done a charitable act (donating yoghurts for vulnerable children that may not get breakfast or lunch now that schools are closed 😔) instead of paying Beggy McBeggerson to do an ad that gets very few likes! Hopefully they respond. They don't even follow rebecca!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

xxx123

I’ve just watched her latest video (weekend morning routine).. The first thing I noticed is that she slept in the t-shirt she was gifted a whole 6 days ago!?
As a business owner that gifts influencers products, I would be raging if that was one of my pieces...
This is why it is SO important to do your research on who you’re sending stock to and who you have representing your brand.
I gifted her something maybe a year and a half ago? Back when I genuinely liked her. she told me she loved what I was offering and couldn’t wait to receive blah blah. Took a photo of the boys with their items then made a shit excuse about why she didn’t use hers. Never ever saw anything of them again, probably shoved in a drawer. I took time to make the items, ship them out for free and for nothing. This is probably when my opinion of her first started to change. I Actually said to her if this isn’t something you’d be interested in or it’s not your style it’s fine you don’t have to reply or take it to be polite.But she was like no I love th I’ll take them! Why take a freebie if you have no intention of using it??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
As Beckeh has displayed her usual U turn tactics when it's come to Covid 19, I was just thinking of other times the girl boss of contradiction has left us confused about her 'option'.
I aren't bothered-You OK hun?
Dairy free Easter eggs-Drinking milk
Moderashun-Cookies and donuts galore
Vegan-Red meat and Spam overload
Coconut oil-Buttery fry light
Travel enthusiast-Spain, repeatedly/does not leave the dales
Bodeh positiviteh-Filters/editing/poses a contortionist would be proud of
Vlogger-Can't film while out
Potty trained Woody-Still buying nappies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Don’tMindMe

I’m sorry if this an unpopular opinion but I think she should stay at home and self isolate for the rest of her life she’s a fucking danger to society!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Aye Becks I’ll just nip out to Asda in this pandemic to buy some yoghurts that you advertised because I’ve got absolutely nothing better to do.... said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 44