Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NHS is appealing for 250,00 volunteer responders. I wonder if Grubby or 2SS will put their hands up? Neither of them work and one could look after the children while the other volunteers. Think of the content you could get from it Grubby.
My daughter is self isolating with 2 kids because she has a chronic lung condition. She hasn’t seen her husband for 2 weeks because he’s been keeping their business going. He’s now applied to be a volunteer responder for the NHS as he’s had to close the pub they run. The NHS saved my daughter 3 years ago when she contracted sepsis so he wants to give something back. He won’t see his wife and kids but they’ve both agreed it’s so important that he does it. I’m so proud of them. Those two idiots in the Dales wouldn’t help anybody because they’re all me me me! Remember when she said her DMs were always open and then didn’t answer anybody although who would go to her for help and advice anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
BB8A8D56-718F-478B-B014-0C9B7425EB3E.jpeg
There’s just something not quite there with her. Doesn’t she do this every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's not just as simple as making the bed. You have to set the camera up to get the best shot, then add filters and a witty, inspiring and posative caption...unless it's the day you are making fun of Steve making the bed, then you need to plan a different caption. Then all the negative comments need to be filtered and the ones saying how inspirational it is seeing someone else make a bed need a cute little heart in response.
It is a lot of work hun 😂
I need to go for a lie down after realising how hard it must be for Becky to make her bed! Poor bugger. She’s done in for the day after that malarkey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why tf does Alfie need to learn about colours, really?
Sadly it's not what he needs to know, it's more about what she's capable of teaching him. She probably doesn't know what he's learnt or is learning. She strikes me as someone who sees education as a legal requirement rather than an opportunity for her kids to grow, develop and improve their chances in later life.

Reactions: 17
She never does anything what is she talking about? Her life has literally NOT changed. God she is so thick it's actually infuriating I am going to have to unfollow cos she is just making me so so mad at the moment.

Reactions: 17
I actually feel sick at the way she lets her dogs sit on and lay on her children’s bedding. It’s so grim. They are dogs - they should not be allowed to do it. i have dogs myself, ours are not allowed upstairs at all and aren’t allowed to sit up on any furniture at all. I love them but they are animals and not humans!!!!!!

Reactions: 21
I actually feel sick at the way she lets her dogs sit on and lay on her children’s bedding. It’s so grim. They are dogs - they should not be allowed to do it. i have dogs myself, ours are not allowed upstairs at all and aren’t allowed to sit up on any furniture at all. I love them but they are animals and not humans!!!!!!
It’s disgusting, especially given the fact the kids bedding doesn’t seem to get changed 🤢 she’s a dirty cow, you can tell she’s not got a clue about hygiene. As long as things look prettah that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 12
Alfie should know colours by now. At 6 I knew what colours to mix to make another colour. That’s the sort of thing she should have done with Woody while Alfie was at school. Funny how she puts in all this effort for golden boy but never poor Woody. Thankfully by the end of all this, Woody should have a place at nursery and he will get away from her!

Reactions: 15
One of my biggest pet hates is unfunny people trying too hard to be funny

Reactions: 27
Her life hasn’t changed. She’s still got her husband at home as he’s always at home the only thing that’s changed is Alfie is now at home. Her dah do day life seems BETTER. Because of corona. She doesn’t know how lucky she is when the world is as it is I feel like she’s shoving it in our faces more so now because she lives somewhere so nice and the rest of us donr have views like she does if we’re on estates etc.

Her life hasn’t changed. She’s still got her husband at home as he’s always at home the only thing that’s changed is Alfie is now at home. Her dah do day life seems BETTER. Because of corona. She doesn’t know how lucky she is when the world is as it is I feel like she’s shoving it in our faces more so now because she lives somewhere so nice and the rest of us donr have views like she does if we’re on estates etc.
Her life isn't better. Her income is about to disappear.

Oh wow. Someone is still raking it in and not even effected my corona 🤬 and I’m now not aloud to work for god knows how long and might lose my business 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.