Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DFAA29B5-97D2-460F-94D6-8435BCC02589.png She can never do anything for herself can she?? What do you want to see more of ? This is meant to be your “job” use your imagination Rebecca honestly you have all the time in the world to come up with it yourself 🤦🏽‍♀️ An “influncer” should know how to stay relevant and not need to ask 🤷🏽‍♀️ I feel like she wants to be part of the elite but she doesn’t have the brain cells so she literally clings on in any way she can!! she is so oblivious to what is going on and the extent of it all with the virus she irritates me 😤 it’s not as simple as everything will be ok and sending positive vibes 🤬

Reactions: 18
The NHS is appealing for 250,00 volunteer responders. I wonder if Grubby or 2SS will put their hands up? Neither of them work and one could look after the children while the other volunteers. Think of the content you could get from it Grubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The NHS is appealing for 250,00 volunteer responders. I wonder if Grubby or 2SS will put their hands up? Neither of them work and one could look after the children while the other volunteers. Think of the content you could get from it Grubby.
That would mean doing real work 🙄
I totally agree though these influencers have been gifted all sorts and sat on their arses for long enough they should be giving something back!! I would imagine they would be able to do the phone support roles no problem if they had a partner/husband at home.

Reactions: 16
Rebecca wouldn’t even get pass the cleanliness test..

• Haha
I’m still working as a teacher but also volunteering when I can. She’s got no excuse

Reactions: 10
Oh come on, don’t you think she’s got enough werk werk werk on making the bed every morning 🥺

• Haha
Oh come on, don’t you think she’s got enough werk werk werk on making the bed every morning 🥺
It's not just as simple as making the bed. You have to set the camera up to get the best shot, then add filters and a witty, inspiring and posative caption...unless it's the day you are making fun of Steve making the bed, then you need to plan a different caption. Then all the negative comments need to be filtered and the ones saying how inspirational it is seeing someone else make a bed need a cute little heart in response.
It is a lot of work hun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She just doesn't give a tit. I sent her a link to twinkl 2 days ago for her to print worthwhile worksheets off to actually help Alfie rather than just spelling which is all she ever actually gets him to do. Hasn't been read, just like the others she didn't read when telling people to reach out over Caroline Flack.

• Angry
  • Wow
It's not just as simple as making the bed. You have to set the camera up to get the best shot, then add filters and a witty, inspiring and posative caption...unless it's the day you are making fun of Steve making the bed, then you need to plan a different caption. Then all the negative comments need to be filtered and the ones saying how inspirational it is seeing someone else make a bed need a cute little heart in response.
It is a lot of work hun 😂
Oh god I didn’t realise, she must be shattered. No wonder she doesn’t have the time to wash 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why tf does Alfie need to learn about colours, really?
Exactly! That’s the sort of activity I do with my 2yeAr old! That’s what she should be doing with woody on a normal day when Alfie was in school 🤦🏼‍♀️
she babies those children so much!

Reactions: 17
Why does she need to tell us the names of the colours? We can clearly bleeping read hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! That’s the sort of activity I do with my 2yeAr old! That’s what she should be doing with woody on a normal day when Alfie was in school 🤦🏼‍♀️
she babies those children so much!
She's a moron.

I've done math (times table) and SPaG worksheets this morning with my son. We have art and reading this afternoon. My son is also Dyslexic and I have a 5 month old to look after in addition.

She needs to do age appropriate tasks with Alfie. It isn't necessarily about them learning new things, it's keeping them where they currently are, rather than going backwards. He doesn't need to be finding flowers and grass and putting it into circles, that's pathetic. The fact she is so impressed with it is mind boggling.

Reactions: 15
So shes let Oscar the dog lie in a dirty stream to cool down which is fine but to let him on the children's bed in the morning is beyond a joke. Did she wash that dog? Is he covered in tit? And if hes roaming the hills or whatever she said shes not looking after him is she. 1. Hes not a farm dog 2. He could maul an animal or 3. He could maul a human. God woman think. you contradict yourself constantly grown the duck up rebecca and get an actual job and actually parent properly like the majority of people! Prick.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.