Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be so embarrassed that anything decent her children have is gifted! Some mother and father who can't/refuse to provide for their son's while they lavish themselves with goodies. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has just posted that she has had another lovely day... insensitive Fuckwit!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve started using photoshop and been practising using it! Stop telling lies miss Lamb queen of body positivity/photoshop fails! We all know you’ve been using it to slim down your chunky frame for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"I've been practicing Photoshop" not practicing enough, the squirrel looks like a child has stuck it on, it's bleeping massive! As for the decapitated fox at the bottom...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve started using photoshop and been practising using it! Stop telling lies miss Lamb queen of body positivity/photoshop fails! We all know you’ve been using it to slim down your chunky frame for months!
Nah, she’s been using some app. Photoshop is too advanced for our Beggy Dingle

Reactions: 10
Ah that explains why she is looking like worzel lately and steve a massive beaver. Photoshop experiments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her photoshopping is shite. And how embarrassing that she has to practically beg people to go and like her post. It got over 3000 views and only 300 odd likes. That should tell you everything Rebecca, nobody gives a flying duck about your stupid posts

Reactions: 21
why can companies not gift to families in need? Why gift to a greedy self obsessed twit. Who couldn’t give a damm about what is currently going on. As long as she can keep getting freebies & banana bread posts from her sheep! Its all fine! No its not Hun! You really are selfish & how no one in their family has told them to pack it in. I don’t know🤷🏼‍♀️ Why carry on doing ads when people are worrying about their health, family health, jobs, money, homes & food. Pity the government didn’t ban so called influencers from advertising due to the wellbeing of the public?

Reactions: 23
why can companies not gift to families in need? Why gift to a greedy self obsessed twit. Who couldn’t give a damm about what is currently going on. As long as she can keep getting freebies & banana bread posts from her sheep! Its all fine! No its not Hun! You really are selfish & how no one in their family has told them to pack it in. I don’t know🤷🏼‍♀️ Why carry on doing ads when people are worrying about their health, family health, jobs, money, homes & food. Pity the government didn’t ban so called influencers from advertising due to the wellbeing of the public?

Companies are only gifting because they want the advertisement from what gifting beggy pricks like her give them. Realistically they probably saved a fortune as they gave her a £200 swing set rather than pay for a tv ad. Sadly gifting a poor family who would truly appreciate it doesn’t benefit the brand so they don’t. It’s awful.

Reactions: 12
Companies are only gifting because they want the advertisement from what gifting beggy pricks like her give them. Realistically they probably saved a fortune as they gave her a £200 swing set rather than pay for a tv ad. Sadly gifting a poor family who would truly appreciate it doesn’t benefit the brand so they don’t. It’s awful.
I’m remembering the companies in this pandemic doing good for the community, I’m sure they’d of got more attention gifting the single mum / the family that were only relying on one wage, I’m pretty sure there is a kid more needy than Woody & the favourite one, I certainly won’t be remembering the ones that have helped out skanks like Rebecca!

Reactions: 19
Don’t forget that she’s been paid for it too. Still much cheaper than filming an ad professionally, never mind paying for it to be shown. Pay peanuts...

Reactions: 7
I'm so angry at her and the other influencers who continue with their stupid ads at a time like this.

People are wondering how to pay rent and buy food, they dont want to buy outdoor play shite. Can all these influencers just duck right off already? 🤬🤬
She doesn’t have a clue she will be thinking OMG I am affected by this too o need adds to earn money as well and she will say she doesn’t do many because of business being closed but in reality they don’t want to work with her they offer her that swing set to rip people again as they know kids are at home now both the company and her are selfish and I bet they’ll claim money from being self employed and out of work due to virus even though I don’t consider them both working at all!!!

Reactions: 7
5558 views and 552 likes on her recent post. 645 likes on her Vax ad. I mean come on surely she’s noticing this?? Other posts she’s not even reaching 1500 likes. Her views on you tube are shocking too. It’s only a matter of time with her I think. They may support her awful baking but they’re not supporting her ads.

Reactions: 19
In the latest story she can’t even spell her own dog’s name correctly 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
5558 views and 552 likes on her recent post. 645 likes on her Vax ad. I mean come on surely she’s noticing this?? Other posts she’s not even reaching 1500 likes. Her views on you tube are shocking too. It’s only a matter of time with her I think. They may support her awful baking but they’re not supporting her ads.
She is noticing that’s why she’s posting stuff like ‘I’d like if you go and have a look’ and ‘I’d love if you could support me’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.