Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched new video . Absolutely shameful towards the end prompting Alfie to say he loves carrots and making a point that's his favourite vegetable then looking at the camera trying to make a point . I feel for those boys they don't look like they enjoy being forced Infront of a camera at all

Reactions: 10
She is coming across as so bloody smug lately, she drives me nuts.
Can't believe she is having Alfie practice colours. I mean, I'm no teacher but I'm at least giving my kids stuff to do that's age appropriate plus what they got given at school (yes begs, if you'd have sent Alfie in on the last day you'd at least have a small idea of what he's learning with the packs that got sent home). God help both her kids as they get older

Reactions: 14
Healthier option for children.. Sorry Rebecca just the other morning you gave the boys chocolate milk first thing and then a chocolate crepe. Keep contradicting yourself daft cow 🙃

Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen the latest stories? ‘These ads were filmed a few weeks ago before all this happened’ utter bollocks!!!! “All this” being what Begga? Our country being on lockdown? People dying? Not seeing our own families for weeks? Losing jobs & worrying about how we’re gonna feed our kids?! How can you be so thick & insensitive?
E553DE01-797B-44D0-94AE-1B3940CE6C2D.png

Reactions: 18
Aye Becks I’ll just nip out to Asda in this pandemic to buy some yoghurts that you advertised because I’ve got absolutely nothing better to do.... said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Insensitive bleep. She only cares about herself as if we didn’t already know. She couldn’t care less about those of us that are suffering because of this virus. And is it just me or is she outside more often boasting about how grateful she is for all her space, I swear she’s trying to rub it in. So what you have fields outside your house love, but you live in a tit heap in complete isolation, your kids sleep on the floor, anything decent they have is gifted and the highlight of your day is tap to make the bleeping bed 😤

Reactions: 33
This whole 'I'm contractually obliged to post' from influencers is bullshit. Grow some balls and stand up to these brands and explain how you value your audience and it's incredibly insensitive right now to be advertising goods to buy, when most people are struggling to buy the bare essentials or worried about where their next paycheck will come from. Any reputable brand would agree to post once covid19 has got under control, but no, keep being grabby and selfish lining your own pockets at other peoples expense. You nasty selfish witch.

Has anyone seen the latest stories? ‘These ads were filmed a few weeks ago before all this happened’ utter bollocks!!!! “All this” being what Begga? Our country being on lockdown? People dying? Not seeing our own families for weeks? Losing jobs & worrying about how we’re gonna feed our kids?! How can you be so thick & insensitive?View attachment 99657
She finds it so hard to say exactly what it is! Not once has she said corona or virus... as far as I remember.

Reactions: 11
Alfehhh thinks the yoghurts are “super cool” really is that the best you could come up with Rebecca 😂 doesn’t even fit in with the context of a yoghurt.

That pic of herself - all ready for isolation!! Well what a privileged girl you are, do you think it’s funny?? Pulling that ugly face? Have a look at the news Rebecca? There are people working their arses off to look after this country whilst your at home pulling ridiculous faces
because you get to do a full face of makeup and your in #isolation 👏👏 what’s so funny about that? You don’t realise how lucky you are! There will be drs, nurses, care workers, retail workers, nursery staff the list is endless who will be going home each day worried about taking the virus home with them! The only joke about here is you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alfehhh thinks the yoghurts are “super cool” really is that the best you could come up with Rebecca 😂 doesn’t even fit in with the context of a yoghurt.

That pic of herself - all ready for isolation!! Well what a privileged girl you are, do you think it’s funny?? Pulling that ugly face? Have a look at the news Rebecca? There are people working their arses off to look after this country whilst your at home pulling ridiculous faces
because you get to do a full face of makeup and your in #isolation 👏👏 what’s so funny about that? You don’t realise how lucky you are! There will be drs, nurses, care workers, retail workers, nursery staff the list is endless who will be going home each day worried about taking the virus home with them! The only joke about here is you!!
Sorry but her boss babe positivitehhh ideas says not to watch tha news hun cos that corona thing is just hyped up by the media hun x

Reactions: 9
I think channel mum deserve an email - people can hardly buy what they need let alone THIS yoghurt. It’s insensitive and disrespectful to everyone to be advertising a bleeping yoghurt during a pandemic.
People are dying Rebecca. A yoghurt won’t bleeping fix coronavirus

I can't believe she still has work, who in these companies looks at her and thinks 'Yep that's the person I want to represent our brand'?
🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

That's what she cud do in the coming weeks, buy a bleeping thesaurus or go online for one and learn some new and appropriate vocab. If I hear cool, stuff, super, cute again I will scream. How can yoghurts be cool - I will never buy any of these brands she is associated with.

I think channel mum deserve an email - people can hardly buy what they need let alone THIS yoghurt. It’s insensitive and disrespectful to everyone to be advertising a bleeping yoghurt during a pandemic.
People are dying Rebecca. A yoghurt won’t bleeping fix coronavirus
I totally agree. Can someone draft one we can all sign? Enough is enough.

Aye Becks I’ll just nip out to Asda in this pandemic to buy some yoghurts that you advertised because I’ve got absolutely nothing better to do.... said no one ever.
imagine being questioned why you’re out of the house, is it essential? Why of course, need to get these essential yoghurts cos they’re really healthy and fruity and stuff like.

Reactions: 19
imagine being questioned why you’re out of the house, is it essential? Why of course, need to get these essential yoghurts cos they’re really healthy and fruity and stuff like.
Not to mention “super cool” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jeeeez her new grid #ad 😡 photo! Horrific! Looks like a 10 year old has been let loose with photoshop! The mere fact she continues to post ads is despicable, but the fact she tries to flog this crap using mediocre imagery is just pathetic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Skipped through the video but the ending with Alfie is just cringe, the way she looked in the camera after he repeated carrots are his favourite vegetable with that smile. Poor kid wouldn’t know what a vegetable was if it hit him in the face

please note: I’m not condoning throwing carrots in children’s faces

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the duck is that latest ad on her grid? 😂😂 Looks like Woody and Alfie have been playing on paint. She makes me cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ someone needs to take away the photoshop from her she’s just pure shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I personally find it hilarious how little engagement Rebecca gets on any of her ads. How very embarrasing 😳 😆 My theory on her latest ads is that no decent influencer would accept ads in these circumstances as they have morals, opinions and dignity - something that Rebecca lacks in all areas. You're at the bottom of the pit Rebecca, you weren't a choice for the ads... just the only option left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.