Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve known some horrible people in my life but I honestly think Rebecca and Steve are top of the list at this point. Coronavirus isn’t a joke, it’s very real and while most of the world are living in a nightmare, those two don’t seem to care at all. I think what separates them from the rest of the world is that most of us care for others, we are willing to help others in need and we are genuinely worried about our families who may not survive if they catch this.

I don’t have much family at all and the people I do have, I cant see for the foreseeable. At the moment I’m dropping shopping into my elderly gran and video calling siblings, but I can’t video call my gran, only a phone call which means she doesn’t even get to see our faces and we don’t see hers. My two year old is asking for his family, he wants to see them and he wants to play with his cousins and he can’t. I can’t explain all of this to a 2 year old and it breaks my heart.

This is very real Rebecca and it’s not going away any time soon. I think you both should publicly apologise for how you’ve gone about this. You may think you’re safe because you ‘work from home’ but i can guarantee A LOT of people will have lost respect for you after this. In turn that means your views and likes go down. Oh and btw you’re both cunts. Hope your hen doesn’t go ahead and I hope woody shits on your white hen do clothes, that’s the least you deserve for being such a vile cow 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They never leave the house and neither work a day in their lives so of course it doesn’t effect her. All she needs to do is take Alfie out of school and she’ll be buzzing with having an excuse to be an even more boring bastard and stay home for weeks on end. She doesn’t see her family so clearly isn’t interested in them. I’ve been shopping for my grandma and stayed over there on Saturday to keep her company as in no circumstances, do I want her to go out. Why doesn’t she volunteer her time to go to her beloved aldi and get essentials for the local elderly or unwell? I work in a school and we’re still open, it’s a scary time but I’m still doing the best I can for people around me. As long as she’s okay that’s all that matters. Selfish witch

People are going to go months without wages and all she has to do is make a bleeping video about smoothies to get paid. Aye, no wonder she isn’t bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think that's going to stop. Massive companies aren't going to waste money on waste of space influencers, when potentially the general public are going to be struggling financially, so buying make up and jewellery and most of the other crap these influencers advertise, won't be priority. Rebegga will struggle because she has no talent or abilities to prolong this fictional career of hers

Reactions: 19
I’ve known some horrible people in my life but I honestly think Rebecca and Steve are top of the list at this point. Coronavirus isn’t a joke, it’s very real and while most of the world are living in a nightmare, those two don’t seem to care at all. I think what separates them from the rest of the world is that most of us care for others, we are willing to help others in need and we are genuinely worried about our families who may not survive if they catch this.

I don’t have much family at all and the people I do have, I cant see for the foreseeable. At the moment I’m dropping shopping into my elderly gran and video calling siblings, but I can’t video call my gran, only a phone call which means she doesn’t even get to see our faces and we don’t see hers. My two year old is asking for his family, he wants to see them and he wants to play with his cousins and he can’t. I can’t explain all of this to a 2 year old and it breaks my heart.

This is very real Rebecca and it’s not going away any time soon. I think you both should publicly apologise for how you’ve gone about this. You may think you’re safe because you ‘work from home’ but i can guarantee A LOT of people will have lost respect for you after this. In turn that means your views and likes go down. Oh and btw you’re both cunts. Hope your hen doesn’t go ahead and I hope woody shits on your white hen do clothes, that’s the least you deserve for being such a vile cow 😊
I have a theory, I may be wrong. I think Steve's imbicillic post about the walking dead, is their sheer desperation to try and increase engagement. These two are as stupid as each other he knows at such a difficult time, people will be angered but any engagement is better than none. He seems to enjoy winding people up, he has a kind of obnoxious arrogance about him, she on the other hand isnt very intelligent and is extremely dull, so they will do anything to try and increase numbers

Reactions: 14
When you e got the likes of ljc & Laura meecham posting sensible posts about Coronavirus & rebegga posts building a lego police station & having a smoothie. I literally dislike her the most selfish vain witch ever 😡

Reactions: 16
Steve's stories - is he for real with his pig ignorance saying he's watching the coroana walking dead and adding a zombie sticker ? when someone close to him gets it which they will when it hits its predicted peak of 8 out of 10 people contracting it will he still find it funny then
being unwell and isolated isn't fun for people , losing loved ones is heart breaking what part of this are you two morons finding hard to understand you vile people #bekind #watchthenewsnotnetfixhun
Steve wasn’t the one who wrote that, he shared it from someone who tagged him. he definitely shouldn’t have shared it but I don’t think it’s fair making out that he was the one who wrote it when it was actually someone called ‘Stuart James’

Reactions: 1

I am a single mother of four kids. My work shut down yesterday indefinitely and as I'm self employed I'm entitled to very little help financially. My house rent is almost 2000 euro a month . It makes me sick that they think this is a joke. Tens of thousands of people lost jobs yesterday in Ireland and they think it's a joke. They make me sick . We are staying in , schools, businesses all closed . So many small businesses will not survive this. She is a selfish selfish person

• Sad
Reactions: 22
And the infection rate is growing so quickly in the UK, I just don't understand how they can make jokes about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am a single mother of four kids. My work shut down yesterday indefinitely and as I'm self employed I'm entitled to very little help financially. My house rent is almost 2000 euro a month . It makes me sick that they think this is a joke. Tens of thousands of people lost jobs yesterday in Ireland and they think it's a joke. They make me sick . We are staying in , schools, businesses all closed . So many small businesses will not survive this. She is a selfish selfish person
I am so sorry to hear that. It’s absolutely heartbreaking hearing how this is affecting people 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am so sorry to hear that. It’s absolutely heartbreaking hearing how this is affecting people 😞
Thanks. I wish people would take it more seriously, we will all end up like Italy very soon if we are not careful. It annoys me that someone like her thinks she can say/do whatever she wants because she has a phone and an Instagram account. She is not qualified to give her opinion on anything going on in the world , and it's people like her that will cause the virus to spread , because her sheep will think there's nothing to worry about, as they seem to accept whatever she says as fact. Our schools are shut , my boys had a trip for football to Liverpool planned and now cancelled with no refund. She needs to wake up. There are people in worse situations as me though so we are trying to stay positive and enjoy the family time together . And ps I'm not from Ireland originally and when I was growing up on the other side of the world , I always thought Spam was a make believe thing 😂 I can't believe people actually eat it 🤢

Reactions: 10
‘I just want some beans’ Coronavirus isn’t no joke now is it Rebecca hun.. you’ll be OTAAY though you’ve got a cupboard full of tinned tomatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that's going to stop. Massive companies aren't going to waste money on waste of space influencers, when potentially the general public are going to be struggling financially, so buying make up and jewellery and most of the other crap these influencers advertise, won't be priority. Rebegga will struggle because she has no talent or abilities to prolong this fictional career of hers
They will definitely be saving on advertising as well as that cost a lot of money for brands xxx

Reactions: 5
Wow this tread has flown haha. Oh so she can’t buy beans...... Welcome to the real world you tit 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.