Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thinks she’s really trying, iin her ridiculous half arsed approach to everything, to say i’ve listened, ie airing mattresses, crisping up the bitatoes, corona virus feedback however, what is obvious is, she’s just a pleaser willing to sway with whatever pays dolla without any ability to convince people she has a decent authentic moral value system

Reactions: 14
Well we are been advised to not go to pubs and restaurants... That’s there only nice meal down the shitter 😂

I’m not going to lie inside I’m falling apart my other half is a chef he had to send people home today, he could be out of work himself very very soon and then we have bex been an absolute bleeping prick! we could get into so much debt but it’s a load of tit ain’t it 🖕🏼duck YOU BEGGA!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well we are been advised to not go to pubs and restaurants... That’s there only nice meal down the shitter 😂

I’m not going to lie inside I’m falling apart my other half is a chef he had to send people home today, he could be out of work himself very very soon and then we have bex been an absolute bleeping prick! we could get into so much debt but it’s a load of tit ain’t it 🖕🏼duck YOU BEGGA!!!!!
It’s very scary times, I genuinely find the whole thing overwhelming. Thinking of you and your family x

A crappy video of some hills and be happy is very insensitive to the complexity of life that people are currently living.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lmao she has the same smoothie every single day....?!? She's so so desperate for content it's cringe. Better get a CV written up hun, hope you're okay xxxxxxxx

Reactions: 16
Does anyone think lifewithivycocos new Instagram stories is a dig at Rebecca? 😬 she mentions the coronavirus and to just ‘drink a magical smoothie’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's the purpose of the video? If I'm looking for recipes I'm after nutritional values, calorie count, quantities etc.

Are there people that don't know that you can put fruit in a blender and it makes a drink?

Reactions: 15
Does she have an oven serious question !?
[/QUOTE]
She has an Aga, perfect for slow cooking casseroles, roasts, stews, soups, etc, etc

Reactions: 10
Steve's stories - is he for real with his pig ignorance saying he's watching the coroana walking dead and adding a zombie sticker ? when someone close to him gets it which they will when it hits its predicted peak of 8 out of 10 people contracting it will he still find it funny then
being unwell and isolated isn't fun for people , losing loved ones is heart breaking what part of this are you two morons finding hard to understand you vile people #bekind #watchthenewsnotnetfixhun

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Steve's stories - is he for real with his pig ignorance saying he's watching the coroana walking dead and adding a zombie sticker ? when someone close to him gets it which they will when it hits its predicted peak of 8 out of 10 people contracting it will he still find it funny then
being unwell and isolated isn't fun for people , losing loved ones is heart breaking what part of this are you two morons finding hard to understand you vile people #bekind #watchthenewsnotnetfixhun
Pair of ignorant, uneducated cockwombles! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She bury's her head with everything hence now no longer talking about Corona virus, other than saying the world is a strange place right now which you can guarantee shes read somewhere else. Shes just clinging onto being relatable, 2 weeks ago half of us were worried and half of us weren't, she chose to go with the whole 'I'm not worried' crowd which is fine to say if you dont have a platform but she well and truly fucked herself with her mini rant on it all to however many people.

Now shes shitting herself so shes gone with the whole 'love to all' approach and a smoothie video (at a time of year where no one is buying fresh food, in a pandemic) you couldn't write it. She doesn't know how to deal with anything above a certain intelligence level. Just own it and say you didn't realise how serious Corona was and people would respect you.

Then again, they dont watch the news, they dont research, how is she even finding out about it anyway, through Steve and her mum? And Instagram? She never educates herself. I'm not bothered about picking her meals apart or her looks (although the constantly trying to sex it up annoys me) but this tit is annoying. Are you okay hun. Shes just thick and cringe as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They never leave the house and neither work a day in their lives so of course it doesn’t effect her. All she needs to do is take Alfie out of school and she’ll be buzzing with having an excuse to be an even more boring bastard and stay home for weeks on end. She doesn’t see her family so clearly isn’t interested in them. I’ve been shopping for my grandma and stayed over there on Saturday to keep her company as in no circumstances, do I want her to go out. Why doesn’t she volunteer her time to go to her beloved aldi and get essentials for the local elderly or unwell? I work in a school and we’re still open, it’s a scary time but I’m still doing the best I can for people around me. As long as she’s okay that’s all that matters. Selfish witch

People are going to go months without wages and all she has to do is make a bleeping video about smoothies to get paid. Aye, no wonder she isn’t bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
1.3k views on her new video and only 76 likes.... ARE YOU OTAYYY HUN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That mans page she’s just shared on her story. Why on earth is he filming the delivery drivers?? I had my food shop delivered last night, the poor woman looked knackered beyond belief because it’s so busy at the moment. The last thing I thought was let’s film her, that will be a laugh. Should be thankful these people are still turning up to work and still being kind through all of this!!

He’s as much of a bleep as Rebecca is.
He is just as bigger twit as her, they deserve each other although they behave like they don't really know each other

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.