Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo have I missed her saying all of this?! I can’t see it on her stories and only just for in from work 😱🤦🏼‍♀️ Does anyone have it recorded?

Reactions: 5

Yel

I wonder what kind of job these channel mum fools would ever be able to get in the real world.

Uploading the clip

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Deleted already! What a dick. An adult would now educate themselves and apologise for their mistake.

Children raising children.

Reactions: 31
hyping it up like there’s no tomorrow”
unfortunately for some that have been infected.... there is... no tomorrow 😐

It’s a loada’ crap basically huns

rumor has it 28 digestives and posh beans on toast is the best way to fend off the coronavirus In the dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So obvious she reads here with the latest stories she’s put up 😂😂
Someone mentioned she looked nice with her hair in that band thing when she did her makeup video and she’s obviously taken notice of that too (or could be a coincidence... but I think not) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Entitled to her own opinion yes but when your job is to influence people, you literally do social media for a living, then always think twice-three times before you comment on such controversial topics! I honestly think she just throws any old tit out there without thinking of the consequences.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what kind of job these channel mum fools would ever be able to get in the real world.

Uploading the clip
View attachment 91184
I honestly don't understand why she thought it would be a good move to say all that. It's not really opinion, it's total disagreement with how severe this situation is. I have family in a very hard hit area of Italy and thankfully they haven't caught it but it's had dire consequences on their business and they are really struggling.

Reactions: 16
Apparently hundreds of people have messaged her agreeing. Don’t chat tit Rebecca 😂

Also I bet she’s still not opened any of your lot messages who inboxed her when she said her inbox is always open for a chat last week was it 🙄
She hasn't 🤦‍♀️ I sent her 2

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Well duck, she deleted them? I didnt even get a chance to see her "options" about it.

Practice what you preach Elleh #bekind. Hundreds of people infected, some fatalities already and she comes on to spout utter horse poo. Off you pop back to your slorr cookurr.

Leave the discussion to the adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we have 'initial to my own option' in the next thread title please?

I can't think of a rhyme, I shall leave to one of you wordsmith sorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Deleted her "option" but I thought she doesn't give a tit what people think about her??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And now just reposting some banana bread (did she invent this or some tit?! It's probably BBC Good Food for fucks sake.) like nothing just happened.

Aren't her followers DMing her asking why she deleted her option?

Bet her block finger is exhausted this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She literally just reposted that banana bread post within 2min of the person posting. Is someone a bit eager? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why oh WHY!!!! does she do that stupid head shaking, face pulling annoying thing trying to be funny?! It bleeping grates on me, she does it all the time 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.