Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of wearing a lounge set because they're so so super cute and cosy and then having the fecking thing hanging off your shoulder with your bra hanging out? Is she trying to look sexy? Becki love nothing says sexy like a good dressing gown, a thick pair of woolly socks and your top tucked in your trousers and the trousers pulled up to under your boobs. Take my word for in hun and you'll have baby no.3 in no time at all
😉🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This stupid woman really is a joke. She can't ipll8tk you tube because of all the work she's doing and doesn't have enough storage on her laptop. If her 'job' requires her to create content on her laptop she should be professional enough to have a decent laptop and if required sufficient external storage devices. She was supposed to post a paid advert over a week ago, that never happened.
Then she's whining about having headache, feeling sick so posts clips of her smugly posing in front of the mirror, shows just how ill she was. Then just what everyone does when they feel sick, the drink hot chocolate. She probably eaten too much crap when she went to soft play and mafe herself sick. After her rant about Corona Virus, I don't know why but I get the feeling she's building up to announce she's self isolating incase she's infected to try and make a half arsed apology for her behaviour last week. She isn't mature enough to just apologise, she loves drama so will go all out for sympathy and to detract from her original comments. I may be wrong, but the woman is capable of doing it.
Also more bloody affiliate links on clothes she doesn't have it's getting ridiculous

This!!!! She needs to remove herself from Yorkshire immediately
Her tea making skills are as non existent as her cooking skills

Reactions: 18
She does like to have a laugh at herself doesn't she...Funny that Rebecca, you do not have an original bone in your body. She actually does believe these things doesn't she.
Of course she does! She genuinely believes the sun shines out of her arse too! That second quote though is something I’d post when I’m down and I need to pick myself back up not when I’m ‘so happeh and positive’ maybe she should give that tit ‘how to be supah appeh nd positive’ video a watch

Reactions: 6
She does like to have a laugh at herself doesn't she...Funny that Rebecca, you do not have an original bone in your body. She actually does believe these things doesn't she.
She actually believes her own bullshit! 😭😭 she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. That's a new crazy?!?

Reactions: 17
What really fucks me off is when 'influencers' leave a swipe up for a go fund me page and ask their thousands of followers to donate.... yet they havent donated themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She must have a couple of fair ground mirrors in her house if she thinks she can get away with an outfit billie fairers wore 😳😳

Calm down Beggy and get a grip please you are no Essex babe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she actually has more than one duvet cover for the boys. I don’t understand that, what if the boys are sick and their covers need washed? I suppose she wouldn’t care leaving them without, she’s not like a normal mum who has back ups just in case

Reactions: 16
So that ad was the reason she hasn't uploaded on youtube, is she serious. This girl would not last 2 secs in a "real" job.

Reactions: 28
You can't influence the world by being lazy and uninsprational either. That's how I see Rebagga, bone idol

Reactions: 12
We mums put ourselves last on the self care list 😂😂😂 yes of course you do rebegga. I’ve never known anyone chat so much tit. I despise her😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.