Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always rub her crotch when she's modelling lounge wear? I find it most odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Please someone tell her where to get that string outfit from πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Out of respect to ash reid, I don’t think I would be posting photos of my dog. Talk about rubbing it in her face..or is it just me? I thought they were meant to all be friends with each other? If my friend lost a pet I wouldn’t then post a photo of mine the same day! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I found that odd. I feel so sorry for Ash as Lola was always in the background of the vlog/posts and you can tell the family doted on her πŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember when I was at school I used to get bored in assembly and find loose threads on my cardigan and wind them round my finger in zig zags. My finger would squidge out around the thread. That’s what I think of when I imagine her in that outfit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn't do a food shop, she does a weekly shop. Its what she buys each week. She always shows the random stuff she picks up in the supermarket so why she doesn't show essentials like toilet rolls and hand wash etc is beyond me. She is just not real it is so fake only showing the bits you think people want to see. I thought she was supposed to a REAL woman with a REAL life?? come on hun
Does she still buy ridiculous amounts of baby wipes???
My theory is they use wipes in places of loo roll/hand wash/surface cleaner and then just flush um away!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She wants an outfit that she’d look horrendous in for a hen do that is in jeopardy because of cornavirus. Thats Karma for her comments on it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
β€˜I thought I would share some wedding guest ideas’.... because I’m skint af and hopefully you mugs will swipe up and buy like you do from Mrs Hinch πŸ™πŸΌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She honestly has no mind of her own does she even down to a hen do outfit she has to copy someone else!!

Reactions: 13
Is she now trying to get a deal with nastygal?! The loungewear earlier and now the swipe ups of things she's not even bought herself that she's trying to sell... Pretty sure ljc has recently been wearing nasty gal too 😴 and I'm sorry that outfit for s hendo... I mean I am absolutely cringing and please if you're reading this ... I mean this nicely, do NOT do it to yourself πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
When’s her hen planned for? Not sure I’d be travelling with corona now being a pandemic tbh

Reactions: 11
When’s her hen planned for? Not sure I’d be travelling with corona now being a pandemic tbh
Unfortunately pandemic isn’t in Beggas vocab so Coronavirus is still a load of tit that the media are hyping up hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love Billie in this outfit but imagine Beggy becks wearing it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
DEAR GOD NO! 😳😳😳

She needs to get a grip!!!! BEGGY, ARE YOU OKEHHHH HUN???!?! .... may not look stupid or out of place on someone with a good body whose going to dubai or marbella or ibiza or mykonos with 25 glamorous Essex girls... But she's a size 14 stay at home mum from the back of beyond, (might be size 16 when the time comes, the way she's putting away mc d's and twirls) who doesn't wash, and is going to tenerife with only that Lauren and probably the side eye friend from the gifted night out at Revolution York...... The tourists in tenerife will think the circus is in town if she wears an outfit like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 31
DEAR GOD NO! 😳😳😳

She needs to get a grip!!!! BEGGY, ARE YOU OKEHHHH HUN???!?! .... may not look stupid or out of place on someone with a good body whose going to dubai or marbella or ibiza or mykonos with 25 glamorous Essex girls... But she's a size 14 stay at home mum from the back of beyond, (might be size 16 when the time comes, the way she's putting away mc d's and twirls) who doesn't wash, and is going to tenerife with only that Lauren and probably the side eye friend from the gifted night out at Revolution York...... The tourists in tenerife will think the circus is in town if she wears an outfit like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Dont forget big bad Bev will be there as well πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.