Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still listed as one of the creators with the blue badge so as of now it looks like she’s still with them, but it’s Sunday - they website may not be updated on weekends if she has been ditched

Reactions: 6
Hi Huns, hope your all realleh good.
So the weathers not been so bad today up in the dales, perfect opportunity to get the boys outside to explore all the new life in the dales. But no, bex is in her bedroom, giving us lot 10+ new pages of content by acting like a teenager, whilst they do duck knows what, probably in front of a screen. How can she think this is OK??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker. She’s clearly lost the plot. She really needs to take time off, we all know that’s not going to happen tho!

how long till I’m blocked? I wouldn’t even say what I said was horrible. The girl just needs a reality check about what she’s doing and how unhinged she’s become.View attachment 92654
Must have missed the rant what did she say ?

I don’t understand how she can go through life being so boring. I’ve had a pretty chilled day (with a hangover 🤦🏻‍♀️) but I’ve still left the house to walk the dogs and been to meet a friend for coffee.. I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending all day every day in the house and I’ve only done it for 1 day! I’ve had a jam packed weekend apart from that. I’ve been so bored this afternoon that I’m actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow to do something with myself!! Why does she never see her siblings or her parents? Even if I’m feeling down and tit, I’ll go to my dads for a cuppa. It’s just such a sad existence for her and those kids. Woody sees no one apart from his parents and brother. Steve seems to have friends and interests like the gym but she literally does nothing and has no interests. I watch rugby league religiously and go to my teams game every week with my dad, it’s been our thing since I was small and I love it. I just can’t imagine never having anything to look forward to or to get up for on a morning. All this ‘I’m so happeh’ is papering over the cracks of someone who is extremely unhappy, in my opinion.

Reactions: 22
“Kids who’d ave ‘em eh” says Rebecca the literary genius. I know who would have them silly little teenage girls hoping to trap a man with money like yourself that’s who.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just said to my 11 year old son that the Tik Tok account I set up to watch his (to check it was all above board, and I also log into his account and check requests/messages etc that I cant see while on mines) I asked him to show me 1 of the dances as I was going to start uploading and all the colour from his face drained. He said, please mum don't, all my friends and the kids from high school will see, please don't. Told him I was clearly joking as I wouldn't do that to him and I have zero coordination 😂🙈
But I'm the mum that all his friends come round to for dinner, if they are going places that need an adult (12A films etc) they always say to my son- please ask your mum...I like to think it's because I'm the least embarrassing 😂🤞 but just goes to show, even kids with cool mums still don't want their mum acting like a fool on the internet. Rebecca, for the sake of your children, please take some time off the internet completely and think about what you want in life and where you see yourself in a few years.
Set goals and smash them hun, like your notepad says!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks deranged. Seriously I think she’s lost the plot or been sniffing too much white stuff!

Reactions: 8
I know some people on here have said they work in children’s services, I would love to know what they think about what she’s done to the boys today! Surely it classed as abuse? Or something along the lines of coercive control? Could be totally wrong but it’s surely not right!

Reactions: 5
I know some people on here have said they work in children’s services, I would love to know what they think about what she’s done to the boys today! Surely it classed as abuse? Or something along the lines of coercive control? Could be totally wrong but it’s surely not right!
I work in data protection law....children aren't technically classed as capable of giving consent for their pictures/videos to be used until their 12.....but as he clearly didnt want to be filmed its unethical and immoral AF regardless of legalities!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I wonder what she’s going to come out with following this. Would have respect for her if she was able to apologise or admit she was OTT

Reactions: 3
As far as I’m aware (my knowledge is very much from a friend who’s friends with a channel mummer so don’t quote me on any of this) they’re contracted and the contracts have reviews. SO unless she’s done a major breach which I doubt, they’re contractually obliged to keep her till her contract is up which varies from being a six month or a year one. However when her review is due she’ll be dropped or hugely dropped in the amount of pay she gets as she definitely hasn’t been pulling in the ads.

If anyone knows / can find the video when she was signed to channel mum we’ll be able to work our when she’s due for review.

Reactions: 7
As far as I’m aware (my knowledge is very much from a friend who’s friends with a channel mummer so don’t quote me on any of this) they’re contracted and the contracts have reviews. SO unless she’s done a major breach which I doubt, they’re contractually obliged to keep her till her contract is up which varies from being a six month or a year one. However when her review is due she’ll be dropped or hugely dropped in the amount of pay she gets as she definitely hasn’t been pulling in the ads.

If anyone knows / can find the video when she was signed to channel mum we’ll be able to work our when she’s due for review.
April 2nd 2018 was her YouTube video announcing she joined CM. Just did a snoop!

Reactions: 6
How do channel mum benefit from influencers? And they pay the CM’s a wage too!!

Reactions: 1
I've had such a busy weekend and wow I've missed a lot! Just catching up with everything, and I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for her, she seems to be spiralling out of control. I think she needs to take a step back and get some help.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.