Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tiktoking woman in prison pants in a dungeon, the absolute state of her... and filming her son when he’s asked her to stop, you’d never get LJC acting like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone post the tik tok shite, I don't follow any of it and refuse to give it any attention. Curious to see the cringe though.

Reactions: 5
👆It's the line about The Government that makes me laugh.
I think The Government have got a few more things to worry about at the moment than some 2 bit upstart sending messages to herself to up her engagement!
no idea what your talking about hun,
that corona thing isn’t real remember. They’re just trying’ to scare us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do think she's heading for a breakdown. But she won't see the real reason as she's determined to carry on, no matter what. And the question is - what is it all for? She's hardly raking in the dollar from her tit show life. She's pissing away her life and her families life on a load of tit that really doesn't matter.
The cruelest thing is, where is that mother of hers, now that she appears to be having a melt down? Where is Steve? For all her cockiness, I don't belive she has anyone looking out for her, it's as if they've said leave her too it. She's a product of the environment she grew up in, she behaves quite dismissive towards the boys, some times appearing fed up. Maybe that's how she was treated as a child, because no one seems to be trying to protect her during this very public meltdown. Most of her sheep only send messages because she reposts everything, so it's free publicity for other smaller attention seeking channels. They'd quickly message someone else if she left IG

Reactions: 24
I reckon Steve's come home from tooting about in his toy car and told her the troll stuff looks ridiculous so she's deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How very convenient, two ‘troll’ comments on international womans day. Well played rebecca, well played.

Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ Iv been out this afternoon and missed the latest tit show! Complete and utter meltdown in full swing. Where is her amazing, supportive fiancé and big bad Bev in all this?? Look after your daughter Bev who you’re so proud of. Surely you aren’t proud of this. It must be upsetting to watch now,
Come on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Holy duck she’s a mess!

Couldn’t believe how many pages I had to catch up on. I thought maybe big bad ballsy Bev had been giving it the large one again.

I thought last week Becs was quiet as the trolls were getting to her? Now she back to her chavvy self but this time dragging her kids in on it.
I can not believe the difference in her from before she moved to Dingle Dungeon. Considering she’s going on her Hen Do in a few months and getting married in 5 months she’s a state. Her her looks like it will snap at even the sight of a brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually think she’s already been dropped from Channel Mum, as her behaviour she gotten much worse..
Do I feel sorry for her? NO
Is it her own fault? YES

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can we find out if they've been dropped by Channel Mum? As I looked at the featured mums before and Emily Norris was still on there, but she's left hasn't she?

Her TikTok has just come up on my FYP 🤦🏻‍♀️

don’t know if I’ve done this right but 😳

Can’t upload the first one! Bit tragic tho innit bex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I actually think she’s already been dropped from Channel Mum, as her behaviour she gotten much worse..
Do I feel sorry for her? NO
Is it her own fault? YES
I thought this too! I reckon she read mummy2under2's comments on here and messaged channel mum like "i have heard rumours that you are going to drop me is it true" and either theyve came back and either just straight up admitted it or gave a very non comittal politicians answer like "contracts are under review at the moment any decisions will be announced in due course" which she knows basically means yeah but were not making it official just yet!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.