Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Long time stalker of this thread but I can’t keep quiet any longer.
How many fucking times can someone call some pearl hair clips cute?! Get a fucking thesaurus love! Surprised pervy Steve didn’t have to chirp up with something gross like “I’ll give you a necklace to match them later”

The cooking thing is also driving me mental, I know the roast chicken is a sore subject, but cook one on a Sunday night and use the leftovers for sanwiches, cos Steve likes chicken so you could make him some chicken cos he likes it. Leftover ideas would be great 👍🏻
Aga bottom ovens are like slow cookers, so maybe trying some slow cooker recipes in the bottom oven then perhaps if anyone else who has found themselves in a house with an aga (I know lots of young farmers/gamekeepers wives who are in old houses) they could get some ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emilycar

Hello everyWUN packin woodeh some Ella’s kitchen carrot pouches, coz he dusent eat veggies everyday coz we aren’t veggie people we just don’t like veg so woodeh dusent get the option unless we on holidaaaai for the plane packing him some carrot pouches

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
How is that Tesco range ‘affordable’ like she says? Sorry but 20 quid for a cushion is ridiculous 😂

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Alfeh’s escaping the dungeon to Nana’s again! Why does Woodeh not go? Her list of things to do while Alfeh is at Nana’s is tragic. Film a video, edit a video, clean the bathroom, make a chilli... Chilli takes half an hour, cleaning the bathroom, 10-20 mins? Put clothes away... 15 mins? Workout is 15 mins? Filming a video can’t take long, it’s not like she plans anything she just switches the camera on and starts waffling and flashing her boobs and flaps all over the place... I don’t understand why she thinks she’s so busy???

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
What the hell is she talking about on her Laughing Cow #ad??? It doesn't even fit in with what day it is... Her and Alfeh have been for a jog, well no you haven't because he's at school and you haven't done a workout because you're filming a vlog?? At least make the #ad relevant to what you're talking about in your day? Guessing she wrote this on Sunday... You know that ONE time Alfeh went for a jog with her and that ONE time she had cheese crackers 😂 She also doesn't mention post-workout snacks in her meal plan? :unsure:

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
“Really cute”
“Really nice”
“Really good”
Realleh Realleh cute 😂 did you know they’re going on hoiieday? I don’t think Reb has mentioned it but they’re going on hoiieday because they wanted to go on a hoiieday so they booked a hoiieday and now they’re going on hoiieday on Monday. Just thought I’d let you know!

• Haha

Noodles

She needs to pick her lane and stay in it. Stop trying to be our saviour and give out so much advice on cooking, fashion, exercise, saving money, the environment, travel, positivity, parenting, decorating, relationships, make up, beauty etc etc etc. Like she’s such a well rounded and experienced human who has any right to be advising others.

• Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Oh god if her and Steve are bouncing of each other in tonights video please don't let it be that sort of bouncing!!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

sickofthis

She is so fake its actually a joke. She spend the whole sunday crying like a baby because she burnt herself ( she was prob cooking naked, Steves request) that bad she dragged the whole family to a&e... yet tonight she is jogging which would 100% not be doable if you had a real burn and also slapping the said burn??? I cant cope with her any longer.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Surely she isn’t that thick that she would post saying don’t buy clothes in the run up to opening a clothes shop online. I wonder when they will open it - after the holiday? Maybe she is taking he items away to get some photos of them in Tenerife!?!
I actually think you have hit the nail on the head! She will be taking all the shit they want to sell on holiday and pervy Steve will be taking the photos on the beach for the website and slobbering all over the place whilst the kids are dumped in kids club!

• Sick

Lightheart

She proper needs to grow up. Rebecca if you are reading here are some things that would make your channel more interesting/relevant:
- hidden veg dishes for fussy eaters
- a series on renovating on a budget
- instead of hauls restyling what you already have
- fun things to do in the dales (seen as you love it so much and it’s your dream)

Booski

‘Work doesn’t stop because work doesn’t stop and Alfie’s off school but I’ve still got to work because work doesn’t stop’. I’m sorry but what you do isn’t work

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Tempted to say no thanks on that!
Same, but somehow she blocked my creeping account 😂 so I had to follow her off of my personal one and vote for things/like her posts 🤢 so she doesn’t suspect anything hahahahahahahahahahaha, what is my life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I dont like these mum youtubers who act like they have it so hard. My partner works 6am-2pm, I work 8pm-1am so we work around the kids. I leave the house at 7:15 and dont get back til 1:45am (nearer to 3am if its busy) I hate when I leave for work and my 3 year old doesnt want me to go or when the kids are sick and I have to go. But thats life (I only do 20-24 hours a week but I cant do more with everything else/partner doing overtime/kids)
Id love to sit at home and film some videos and know Im making a weeks money with one video! I definitely wouldnt moan!

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
It actually angers me the whole brace situation. I am very self conscious of my teeth however my dentist said I never needed braces - but I have always been insecure and would kill for straight teeth. There is no way I could afford invisible braces! She actually doesn’t know how lucky she is! It’s just another ‘freebie’ for her to get paid from😭 I actually can’t stand this stupid jumped up Yorkshire dales farmer wife wannabe!

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I think the same about woody,I look at his little face and there’s nothing there.He seems sad all the time and without sounding harsh..scruffy.
When she’d finished the 30 minutes of hard work editing and uploading the vlog she felt so guilty about doing,why didn’t she get out and do something with him? Steve’s at home he can do the cleaning and dinner prep surely? That’s a team
They never have days out as a family do they?
When my kids were their ages I loved every Wednesday and Sunday off with them ( I have a proper full time job 🙈🤣)
On Wednesdays we would have an adventure like the zoo,museums,activity and soft play areas, if I was skint a week or two it’d be the park or swimming.
On Sunday’s every other month we’d do something a little more extravagant like a theme park or a safari etc.Drayton manor isn’t far from them and Thomas land is amazing! Even a day at the beach with a picnic.Just quality time out and about exploring the world.
I just find her lifestyle lazy and so over focused on creating content that the bigger picture is lost.Focus on your actual life and just go with it.Get them boys some real life experience because playing in the garden staring at bunnehs and sheep day in day out won’t do them any favours in the long run 🙌🏽 I would never want anyone to feel upset and hurt and I don’t like mentioning the kids but I do feel in the case they need so much more stimulation.Sod the hauls and vlog the kids days out,like someone said further up proper dale life etc.Hauls are for all the young single you tubers with a young audience.You don’t need a newborn for decent content Elleh...two lovely lads there who need some veg and a trip to a zoo pal
Completely agree! Most of the time he looks scruffy and unkept! All because she’s flaunting her flaps up close to the camera whilst showing off another £100 eBay haul.

She’s basically focusing on ‘content’ so much that she’s letting her boys slip behind and when you think about it that’s bloody sad. Those poor boys. And like you said.... it doesn’t have to cost money to do things with them so she can’t even use that excuse. I literally want to shake her and say you’ve been blessed with 2 little boys and you’re taking them for granted!!! And as for 2 sausage Steve he can fuck right off and suck on my sausage

• Haha