Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂
This is what pisses me off with her, and all other influencers like this.

you sell to us poor normal folk of Instagram. You rely on US to like your stuff, watch your content and by the sounds of it, support ridiculous business ideas they choose to do.

So when a follower, one of the many people who all together add to up to a fraction of the non bought followers - asks a question... how can you block them?? What happens when someone buys it off helloshituk and says the same thing? You can’t block your customers you absolute twit!

I honestly despair! Yeah, might not be the feedback you wanted Rebecca but you could have atleast tried to be somewhat business savvy and gone ‘oh, thank you, we’ll bear that in mind’ or something similar instead of being a massive pussy and ignoring any kind of non flap licking comment

• Heart
Reactions: 23

you sell to us poor normal folk of Instagram. You rely on US to like your stuff, watch your content and by the sounds of it, support ridiculous business ideas they choose to do.

So when a follower, one of the many people who all together add to up to a fraction of the non bought followers - asks a question... how can you block them?? What happens when someone buys it off helloshituk and says the same thing? You can’t block your customers you absolute twit!

I honestly despair! Yeah, might not be the feedback you wanted Rebecca but you could have atleast tried to be somewhat business savvy and gone ‘oh, thank you, we’ll bear that in mind’ or something similar instead of being a massive pussy and ignoring any kind of non flap licking comment
Exactly! They’re not going to be able to stop the bad feedback on their crappy new business are they. Selling tit quality tat. I really feel for those boys, having their childhood turned into just content makers for their mum at any given opportunity

Reactions: 4

They’re both pricks!

Reactions: 8
Now now now people lets all remember we ALL HAVE to praise the almighty rebecca or we get blocked...oh no not on TATTLE we dont 😁. She's so in love with herself theres no room for anyone else... just had a quick look at some of her followers pages (no names) and this is a general idea of there insta pages..
Pics of kids having fun, meals ( that you would actually eat, ) kids playing about, odd pics of themselves then more pics of meals , kids etc . You get the idea...then rebs page...pic of me , another pic of me, pic of me smiling cos im happy, pic of me with flaps out , a pic of a plate of swill. A pic of me trying tiny clothes on flashing my tits, oh wait woody's in the background so thats nice ...love doing things with my children... what the actual f**k...she must have her phone/camera on charge 24/7 ... WE KNOW what you look like...intimately . Soo miss channel mum show your kids , its not ALL about YOU... Oh wait a minute , of course it is ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally spot on with this. I don't like commenting on the boys because if I read something like this about me and my children it'd break my heart. But I think that's the difference... she CHOOSES to never do anything with them. If she was struggling or was so busy she couldn't then fair enough.

Like you say they never go anywhere. Over the Easter hols I commented on here saying they'd literally done NOTHING. On my one day off / weekend we go to the cinema, soft play, country parks, reservoirs, beach, farms. I'm certainly not perfect and we do have days in the house or going to the shops because sometimes those things need to be done. I'll then make sure our next day off is filled with something fun or worthwhile.

Also Alfie's discoloured polo shirts ... she's obviously washing them with dark clothes so she can't even do laundry properly?! Jeeze.
Ages ago when Woodeh was tiny I remember on a weekend family vlog Reb said 2ss wanted to stay at home but they were off out because she'd been stuck in all week and she "just needed to get out" then from memory they went to harrogate and had food at Jamies italian....so when Rebreb needs to get out cos shes "bored" theres no questions asked, shame she doesnt give the 2 poor mites the same consideration :cry:

Reactions: 4
Oh my god she’s actually saved that horrendous gnocchi meal to her highlights 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂
This is funny but also ridiculous of her, I mean really?! Can’t take a bit of criticism for something she hasn’t even made? How can you make a website and sell it when it’s not yours? Is that even allowed? These people who block the slightest bit of negativity. Probably blocked eveyone that voted no. It’s not cute.

I didn’t want to comment on the woody situation as being a mum myself it would hurt as someone said earlier on, but sometimes the truth hurts. She used to take so much more interest in woody then she does in this new house, he was dressed in better clothes had a lovely room. I mean why isn’t your boys room being done before the kitchen? Just so the kitchen can look better for your insta stories? I feel woody just seems lost in the world. I know we don’t see much but he’s so quiet? My son at that age was speaking away in his own lanaguage full of life and joy. I know every child is different too. I think he needs more stimulation and if she’s so busy busy busy like a full time working mum as she says why doesn’t she put him in a nursery. We’d see such a change then. In the eBay video ‘woody is down there doing some exercises’ no Rebecca he’s trying to kick his wellles off and wants some of your attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Firstly Steve.... your arse is eating those shorts and you need a bigger size.

And two.... family time?????? Reb sticking a camera in everywuuunnns face repeating herself 70 bleeping times and talking about bunnehs isn’t classed as family time.

If I was there I literally would have said woodeh make a run for it and go and live with the babeh lambs and the bunnehs because you’ll be better looked after and fed better!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Firstly Steve.... your arse is eating those shorts and you need a bigger size.
His arse is eating his shorts hhahaha :ROFLMAO:

Oh look, she's off to get some new braces this morning. Wonder how she'll get on seen as she's not been wearing them for the specified 22 hours per day? Still talking with a lisp... that's meant to clear up after a few days once you get used to them... oh wait not been wearing them. Also no pain... well then they aren't doing their job... oh wait not been wearing them!! God she annoys me.

Reactions: 8
Steve talking about Rebecca enjoying a night time work out. Does she not realise she runs a FAMILY channel? I don’t want to know about your night time shenanigans whilst eating my breakfast
He’s a horny little fucker isn’t he🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve talking about Rebecca enjoying a night time work out. Does she not realise she runs a FAMILY channel? I don’t want to know about your night time shenanigans whilst eating my breakfast
He’s a horny little fucker isn’t he🤢
Absolutely disgusting.. like you say supposed to be a family channel.. no need to say stuff like that for 33k people to see including their parents and rest of family 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nothing I hate more than men who are obsessed with sex and use women as some sort of object to look after the house / spread their legs. He's bleeping butt ugly too... look how jealous he got when asked about male attention. LOL

See they also mentioned their SHAM of a business page. Can't wait for that to go down the toilet as soon as it starts.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine having to sleep with him 🤢 each to their own.
Why couldn’t Rebecca take alfeh to school and leave Woodeh with 2SS and go get her braces checked herself?
Couldn’t deal with her having a girl and naming it something ending in Y. Lotteh, halleh, please learn to speak properleh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2SS needs to keep what Ellie and little SS get upto at night time to himself 🤮🤮🤮 she is just as bad as him for letting him talk about her in such a derogatory way all the time. Though I think she enjoys thinking men are all after her 🙄 even ugly mother fuckas like 2SS 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.