Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Notice the people sharing her video or commenting are all wannabe-influencers. They don’t care what she posts really, they do it for their own benefit to get followers. She’s worried about this thread that genuinely wants to help her on life, when the people she thinks love her on her page are actually just out for themselves.

Think about that for a second Rebecca, who are the real ‘trolls’?

Reactions: 10

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Just watched this mornings insta. I follow Rebecca because I actually really liked her content, but since she moved to the dungeon it’s gone downhill.

And don’t they say, those who continuously announce how happy they are, aren’t really?

And she does care, which is why she keeps mentioning it.
Similar to the meldrums. Bought a house that’s too expensive, will take on any old ad to pay for it and both couples at home all day and lose their relatability.

motherhen

The playsuit does nothing for her at all. It looks much better on the actual model. Her legs are to big to wear that style.
It looks bloody awful on her! I’m not sure why she even asks people’s opinions when she does the opposite anyway! Attention seeking for sure!

It looks bloody awful on her! I’m not sure why she even asks people’s opinions when she does the opposite anyway! Attention seeking for sure!
I do believe this is what she’s looking for 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I started to follow Rebecca when she was relatable and nice and then unfollowed when she started deep throating ice lollies 😏 on her last holiday. My friend still follows and told me about the tattle thing in her stories. So here I am!

She’s really pretty and her hairs gorgeous. Her figure is good, she’s had 2 kids - I hope it’s not 2SS who’s made her insecure over it enough to lie about it.

Steve is revolting, I actually feel really sorry for her thinking she has to please him every night and do everything to keep him. Maybe she’s cooking those foods hoping to make him ill and give herself a break from him 😂

The boys make me feel sad, all that money on cheap clothes (which looking back were market research for the new “venture”) and their room looks freezing (now there’s a plug in radiator in the pics). They don’t get any interaction, just get driven round to primark or wherever else.

Was so shocked to find there’s so many people thinking the same things since the replies she doesn’t like just get deleted.

Also @Stfu.Trolls was defo 2SS 😂

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Look at us all larking about after school what a fun family we are! 🐮💩
We are so much fun and so happeh and our kids are so happeh because we have so much fun all the time, it just makes us so happeh, look how happeh the kids are, I played with Woodeh for 5 mins today and he was so happeh, Alfeh’s back from school now and we’re having so much fun, we are just happeh happeh happeh, a happeh family of fun! Can’t wait to go on our hoiyday and have loads of fun and just be sooo happeh!

Steve’s latest post #rebeccainabikini 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Hi Rebs or may 2SS! Member banned already 😂
I dont think we've actually said anything on here that below the belt have we?

Just that her contents all over the place, her old house was much nicer, we cant understand why she prioritises buying shite on ebay over getting basic furnishings for her sons bedroom, 2SS as proved by his tweets seems a bit of a sexist prat etc....

fmmac

No one has ever said she is fat? I think she has a great figure. Maybe she is actually talking about 2SS 😂

But it's ok for Steve to make fatphobic, transphobic comments? Ok love, those in glass houses...

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
The video...

I find it insulting on every video where she says she vlogs travel. Tenerife every year isn’t travelling Rebecca! Also why does she not have prices and info ready?? Why is she sat there looking up prices on her phone while filming? It’s not like she does anything else all day so why can’t she be prepared? It’s not like it’s a surprise video, she knew she was gonna do it!! Those pink leggings 🤢🤢 just think if she didn’t buy all this crap from eBay and boohoo and primark she could afford a real Gucci bag pretty easily!!!

virgofalls

VIP Member
Am I going on holideh?
1) Yes I’m going on holideh
2) Yes I’m going on holideh

Her stories are all jumbled up.
Anyone seen the one where she asks Woodeh (in a baby voice of course).

“Who’s going on HOYIDAY soon?”

SAY HOLIDAY. No wonder your kids have speech problems.

• Haha

francisjmeader

I suppose it’s because with Alfie she can let him run around alone but Woody needs a little more supervision.

That would totally get in the way of her scrolling through Tattle, sorry, I mean in the way of her working really really hard.

• Haha
Just watched the food shop. She must have forgotten to follow her diet plan from a few weeks ago! Holy hell, what a pig out of a week!! It’s ok though because ... well oatmilk

• Haha

Zbear11

What the hell is she talking about on her Laughing Cow #ad??? It doesn't even fit in with what day it is... Her and Alfeh have been for a jog, well no you haven't because he's at school and you haven't done a workout because you're filming a vlog?? At least make the #ad relevant to what you're talking about in your day? Guessing she wrote this on Sunday... You know that ONE time Alfeh went for a jog with her and that ONE time she had cheese crackers 😂 She also doesn't mention post-workout snacks in her meal plan? :unsure:
Let’s not forget she was daireh free for ages too absolute MELT

Queenie

VIP Member
Frigging "mum guilt". :mad: Does Steve or any of these other Insta dads have "dad guilt"??? 🙄
These women don't know they're living ffs!

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Personally I find that people who bang on about how much ‘banter’ they have, usually have absolutely fuck all of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Zbear11

It’s not even joy, you never see him get stroppy or winge.. he’s actually just quite emotionless. She definitely needs to just put the phone and camera away on holiday!
He needs a lot of attention and nurturing. I get the vibe she feels alfieh is easier and woodeh is at the in between stage where she’s not really bothered.

I want to give him a big cuddle and a few layers of clothing (and probably a bloody nutritious meal or 5)