Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnolaGay

The none wearing of her braces is a disgrace..after recently paying a fortune in dental fees for work that was necessary im appauled that someone whom brags about her £400k house and new car recieves FREE dental work and doesnt wear the braces. Maybe contacting the dentist and showing how good her advertising is via her brace free videos would make them re- evaluate the situation.. Make her pay as its FALSE advertising...besides its her other lips that are on show more.... now there's an idea for her ...VAGISIL 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yorkshiregirl2019

Surely she isn’t that thick that she would post saying don’t buy clothes in the run up to opening a clothes shop online. I wonder when they will open it - after the holiday? Maybe she is taking he items away to get some photos of them in Tenerife!?!

• Haha

EnolaGay

I wonder how many other insta profiles ONLY have perfect comments....she must be glued to her laptop 24/7 with her finger hovvering over the delete button. Maybe thats Steves new job? She's way too busy to watch it constantly. Everybody knows that kids copy and repeat things from others and especially their parents so how do they expect Alfie to improve his speech when they talk to him like he's a baby.. she is so immature that she hates constructive comments and just deletes them and then announces she's been TROLLED... OMFG... Grow up and be resposible you self centred spoilt brat. Deleting a negative comment doesnt make the problem or whatever go away it just makes you appear worse and more stupid .
#REBECCALAMB....please comment below but only if its to praise me telling me how fantastic i am and how great i look or that im such an inspiration..and how come NONE of her followers see the dumbness and lies that we see...ok rant over.

• Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
You we're right Rebecca that video was so funny I pissed my tena lady laughing so much!!!!!

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
But does she have to put it on her god damn insta????? I swear these people think they’re really someone, I’m surprised they don’t document their toilet habits
If I was in A&E the last thing I would be thinking about is social media!

Awhenny

VIP Member
I'm confused....I thought she had an amazing toned tummy with abs and everything cos she was doing such a good home workout that she has been advocating and hashtagging etc. Now, she has a jiggle and is going to embrace her "mum tum". Pick a feking lane Rebecca and stay in it!!

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Why make a public story telling us she DOESNT CARE!!! Honestly if she didn’t care, she would tell ‘her lovely followers’ privately that she is aware and that she ‘doesn’t care’. She really is thick, actually naming the site so now people who follow her which are thinking - ‘I wonder if people are picking up and thinking the same things I am’ will now come across here! Well done Rebecca - I think you’ve advertised yourself well there😂😭 they ‘don’t even know me’ yes we don’t - but you post your life 24/7 online and I’m sorry darling but to not be open to a little bit of criticism is ridiculous !! If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen, oops sorry I mean dungeon😅

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Where to start with that video? For one why is she doing this now? Is all that food gonna sit in that bag sweating for the next two weeks?? Again why does Woodeh have an Ella’s kitchen pouch?!!! Wouldn’t u just love to be sat near them on the plane with the kids filled with all that sugar! Also this was obviously the video she filmed today. So it was 8 mins long. So maybe 10 mins to film. 5 mins to get all the shit laid out and 5 mins to chuck it in the bag after. How long does editing take? Can’t imagine there was much to edit?? 5 mins? So if we’re being generous that took a whole half hour out her day? And she calls this work?

virgofalls

VIP Member
The playsuit is ridiculously short and unwearable. As soon as she moves, it’ll be up her arse and flaps. It might look okish (I’m being kind there) in a photo when she’s standing still and posing but how is she going to pull that off on a family holiday running around after two young children.

If they are opening a boutique of clothes it will bomb. Rebecca and Steve have absolutely no style between them for a start.

More importantly, fast fashion is on the decline. Most people are waking up to the impact it has on our planet.

Also if those clothes she’s shared this morning are part of a new ‘venture’ how flipping thick is she to start the week off with a post about not buying new clothes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emilycar

Hi Rebecca. Instead of wasting your money on stupid hauls for clothes for yourself. How many times have people said we’d like to see the boys in a nice room? Duvets and Curtians are a start as stated many times! How about woody some new clothes? He seems to wonder round in pjs all day. If I was earning good money like you my boys room would be amazing by now and so would their clothes ect. Stop being a selfish cow. You become more unrelateable every day. I’m sure most people watch you because you are a mum and not your shitty eBay clothes. Start being a slightly better mum and putting the boys first.

rosey10

I used to like her, thought she was really relatable. But she has turned into such a sheep, everything she does is for likes and views and boy she is so desperate to be liked. I think she’s forgetting the only reason she’s a stay at home mum is because Steve earned a really good wage in a family business. He cheats on her all the time and she has been told and just ignores it because ‘it would ruin her image online and she wouldn’t have a platform’

• Wow

virgofalls

VIP Member
Alfie’s speech. He’s 5 (plus) and sounds like a 2 year old. I feel so so sorry for him, because although she says there’s nothing wrong with it and that she’s been to a drop in clinic (only after his teacher kept bringing it up). I can’t help but think he could probably do with some extra help with it. One drop in session or chat with an expert can’t be enough to assess? She says he struggles only with his F and S sounds but in the clip she uploaded before he says a lot of words wrong. “weltum bat” for example and in a recent vlog he was saying “wambs” for lambs.

Neither of them correct him either. Then they purposely say words wrong like “herrow” and “hoyiday”

Reactions: 10

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I love that Steve is getting referred to as just 2SS in here now, he’s so ignsignificant we can’t even be bothered writing his name 😂 much like how he’s such a pig he calls women Milfs and bacon.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Somebody’s commented saying they love her sunglasses and she’s literally replied how she’s doing a new eBay haul video 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never seen somebody who can contradict themselves so much
Just came on to say this. Another shopping haul. Absolute idiot.
She’s posted that ridiculous crap about not buying clothes this morning and then ON THE VERY SAME DAY uploaded a Primark haul. She’s nuts. No self awareness.

• Haha

Apbumblebee

Alfie’s speech. He’s 5 (plus) and sounds like a 2 year old. I feel so so sorry for him, because although she says there’s nothing wrong with it and that she’s been to a drop in clinic (only after his teacher kept bringing it up). I can’t help but think he could probably do with some extra help with it. One drop in session or chat with an expert can’t be enough to assess? She says he struggles only with his F and S sounds but in the clip she uploaded before he says a lot of words wrong. “weltum bat” for example and in a recent vlog he was saying “wambs” for lambs.

Neither of them correct him either. Then they purposely say words wrong like “herrow” and “hoyiday”
I agree. My son is the same year as Alfie and he is under speech therapists....not that it is a reflection on parenting skills just because a child has speech therapy. But it is pretty obvious he could do with a bit of extra help....and definitely saying words wrong on purpose is horrendous!!?!!!!