Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faye89

Picture of the boys watching TV on her stories....the floor looks disgusting! Hoover up Elleh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lolaloves

Also who are these people that rely on a social media influencer to make them feel better about their bodies and give them confidence. They absolutely need to get offline. Walking around looking at people for real and unfiltered should help (y)
Sorry she’s really boiling my blood this week 🙈
I don’t get all the arse licking comments telling her how great she is. How sad are these people if they think that she is inspiring!

MrsI

On the story where she’s said she spent £70 you can see behind her the beloved korma sauce and some Capri suns, she must be sick of everyone on here taking the piss out of her “homemade curreh” so it didn’t make it to the table!
And why’s she telling everyone what you can do with potatoes, even my 4 year old knows all the things you can make from a potato 😂

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
She had mayo an deodorant behind her on the first shopping story so she clearly chats shit 😂

1 pizza between 4 of them tea on Saturday they’re going to be absolutely bloated after that 🙈😂 almost feel sorry for Steve he eats child size portions
We’ve all seen Steve.. he’s not being starved by any means. And for that matter neither is Rebecca. If they both ate what she claims and the tiny portions then they would be emaciated surely?! 🙈

M

Member 4330

#gifted cringe!!! Either she went up to the staff and told them she had lots of followers so they felt sorry for her and gave in, or they’ve given out a few free tables to make the place look busy 😂

If it was a pre-planned thing, she could’ve got some more people jeeze! Oh wait she’s got no friends...

• Haha

eye_rolling_always

So she dresses like a boring housewife when out with Steve but Madame whorehouse when she’s out with friends. Sorry but something is up here.
Madame whorehouse! Bloody dying!

I'm embarrassed for her that
1. It was gifted
2. She had 1 friend with her

This was absolutely arranged before hand because she has been talking about it for so long. Wow Revs, off I go to book a hotel because Rebs really sold that night out for me.

Be right back, going to look on "hellostyleuk" for an outfit.....

• Haha

Zeus

So she dresses like a boring housewife when out with Steve but Madame whorehouse when she’s out with friends. Sorry but something is up here.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I am all for small businesses on Instagram when they are selling Handmade stuff etc, things that they actually use their talent for and don’t have the customer base to have an actual shop to sell from. It’s a great way to get their name out there.
Rebecca selling cheap China seconds using her large Instagram following is a pisstake.

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Her new bullshit post about wearing old clothes and not needing to buy new?

Erm sorry love did you not just do a boohoo haul which is awful fast fashion. Like how many times can you wear a lime green top and faux leather skirt.

Shes such a moron it's just embarrassing

Mgb

It’s the barista/ barits-a thing that gets me! 🤣 seriously she doesn’t know what a Barista is ?

• Haha
  • Angry

EnolaGay

Now now now people lets all remember we ALL HAVE to praise the almighty rebecca or we get blocked...oh no not on TATTLE we dont 😁. She's so in love with herself theres no room for anyone else... just had a quick look at some of her followers pages (no names) and this is a general idea of there insta pages..
Pics of kids having fun, meals ( that you would actually eat, ) kids playing about, odd pics of themselves then more pics of meals , kids etc . You get the idea...then rebs page...pic of me , another pic of me, pic of me smiling cos im happy, pic of me with flaps out , a pic of a plate of swill. A pic of me trying tiny clothes on flashing my tits, oh wait woody's in the background so thats nice ...love doing things with my children... what the actual f**k...she must have her phone/camera on charge 24/7 ... WE KNOW what you look like...intimately . Soo miss channel mum show your kids , its not ALL about YOU... Oh wait a minute , of course it is ....

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s so much better than all her followers! She constantly speaks down to them like ‘YOU can’t afford new clothes all the time’.... but I can... it’s an absolute joke 😂 I think she thinks people envy her for her house and her prick of a fiancé and her holiday to Tenerife. Not to mention the fact theyre surrounded by babeh bunnehs and babeh lambs. I literally watch her stories and cringe 🥴

EnolaGay

You can just see them typing acumen into google right now 😁🤣😃

Run a business .. these 2 idiots would struggle to run a bath .

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Never trust a man who eats child size portions and drinks bud light 😂😂
True. Also never trust a man who is a fussy eater. My friends and I have always said it’s one of the biggest turn offs in a man when they eat like a child and refuse certain things because they’ve grown up thinking they don’t like them. Wimps.

M

Member 4330

She’s only posting roll photos because engagement is high on those types of “I’m real” posts. She’ll have got loads of attention from the other ones she’s posted and she’s just trying to get the same again. So fake.

It’s like the dancing in the kitchen videos. She kept doing it until eventually everyone got bored of them and stopped liking/commenting as much.
Exactly this 👏🏻 She just kills it every single time. She’s shat her pants because everyone rumbled her edited gym shark photo so has backtracked. One minute she’s got abs cos she’s lost so much weight and is sizing down... next she’s loving her bumps and rolls. Ok Rebecca I’m dizzy, can’t keep up.

Also she has no fashion sense nor interior style. Even the bits she picked from Tesco were awful and looked daft in her non existent interior theme.

Mickey19

well I think that was the worst, unhealthiest food shop she has done yet. That would have probably been £20-£30 in Aldi! Rebecca give your kids something nutritious!!!!