Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facepalm

She is ALWAYS buying clothes for herself yet can’t even kit out the boys rooms! She must have the largest most trashy wardrobe of shit! That lime green zip up top.......awful!!

Reactions: 9

reader87123

VIP Member
It's realleh nice and it will look good on holiday, when we go on holiday.

Christ almighty... 🙃🙃🙃 I don't even know where to start with this idiot.

• Haha

Zbear11

For someone so real too she never seems to mention she’s had lip fillers? I’m almost certain she has had them.

Also no one cares what scent you’re wearing today. It doesn’t cover up the smell of bullllllshit steaming from you 😂😂

• Haha

Peachy10

Chatty Member
That’s a load of bollocks! I didn’t have a blind or curtain at my bedroom window for about a year (I’m not overlooked by anyone) it didn’t do me any harm! You can very clearly see she loves those boys! I would bet my house on the fact that children’s services wouldn’t flag that as a problem!
Expecting two small children to sleep in a room in an old house with no curtains or blind and her youngest with a small blanket, no duvet is wrong imo. She’s lived there for months and can soon find the money for her eBay and Primark hauls, make up etc.
No one said she doesn’t love her children.
Children’s services look at the home environment (including their bedrooms), the food they eat, their physical and emotional presentation etc. That’s a fact. I’m in no way saying that children’s services would be concerned about the boys, however I was pointing out how important it is for children to live in a warm, comfortable home.

francisjmeader

The more she says she doesn’t care for trolls the more I don’t believe a word she says😂😂

She don’t half go on about it.

Everyone is a troll if your opinion differs to hers!

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Doesn’t everyone re-wear old clothes? I only get new things when I actually need them. Isn’t that what we all do? If Rebecca found a good quality pair of jeans she would probably find that she doesn’t need so many different outfits day in day out.
Sadly that dress she’s wearing was a size too small last year and still a size too small this year.
A lot of her problem is she’s clearly uncomfortable with her body and doesn’t know how to dress because of it.
We all do but she’s acting like she’s discovered a cure for cancer because she’s realised she can wear last years clothes this year (WHO KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT) aswell as her hauls of slutty crop tops and tight pants 😂

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Rebecca is one of those typical mothers who uses her kid so she can post a sly picture or video of herself, because she thinks she so pretty, that one of her singing 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringe, Woodeh isn’t even paying any attention to her and she is trying to do some kind of lip sync battle all by herself!

• Sick

Sticky One

VIP Member
So I’ve just watched the video 😩😩😂😂😂

The fake Gucci bag ‘exactly the same but £14.99’ I beg to differ Rebecca, your bag had CG on it not GG 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So embarrassing 😂

Also she spends more on these shitty things on eBay than she would if she went primark, why are YouTubers so obssessed with buying crap from eBay. It’s not original and it’s not good content!

• Haha

Yorkshiregirl2019

I am sure we will be treated to a primary haul in a couple of days time of some realeh realeh loveleh clothes and even a straw bag. Hilarious comment about the designer esk bag. It was awful. Cheap and tacky. Are they taking A out of school to go on holiday?!? Bad parenting in the extreme. The kid is clearly struggling with his speech. He needs to go to school so they can support him with pronunciation as he clearleh isn’t getting that at home!!

Emilycar

I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂
This is funny but also ridiculous of her, I mean really?! Can’t take a bit of criticism for something she hasn’t even made? How can you make a website and sell it when it’s not yours? Is that even allowed? These people who block the slightest bit of negativity. Probably blocked eveyone that voted no. It’s not cute.

I didn’t want to comment on the woody situation as being a mum myself it would hurt as someone said earlier on, but sometimes the truth hurts. She used to take so much more interest in woody then she does in this new house, he was dressed in better clothes had a lovely room. I mean why isn’t your boys room being done before the kitchen? Just so the kitchen can look better for your insta stories? I feel woody just seems lost in the world. I know we don’t see much but he’s so quiet? My son at that age was speaking away in his own lanaguage full of life and joy. I know every child is different too. I think he needs more stimulation and if she’s so busy busy busy like a full time working mum as she says why doesn’t she put him in a nursery. We’d see such a change then. In the eBay video ‘woody is down there doing some exercises’ no Rebecca he’s trying to kick his wellles off and wants some of your attention.

Last edited:

Sticky One

VIP Member
Her tea was swimming in fat it was all over the plate! the dirty cow 😂🤮🤮
I just came to say this 🤢🤢🤢 she had about 4 bits of hard grated cheese. I’m still baffled as to why she buys already grated cheese, to me it tastes completely different, not very nice and has a like dusty feel to it 🤢🤢🤢

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Surely that’s not enough food to feed 4 😳
I’m genuinely NOT body shaming or calling her fat but with those portions on her stories you’d expect her to be as thin as a rake.
Honestly refuse to believe she doesn’t buy chocolate, crisps, cake etc.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I’ve literally just read through all of this thread and laughed uncontrollably - everything is spot on! The blue milk and the sorin 😂 and the chicken for Steve (who I think is an absolute doosh) just so funny. I watched the gym wear gear vid aswell and I literally could have thrown my phone against a wall - she clearly saw that camel toe in the camera so pulled the shorts down... but the second she did that she pulled them up again which resulted in what? ANOTHER CAMEL TOE 🐫

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Elleh, as we know you are reading here, here are some suggestions to keep Woodeh occupied, you pair of lazy arse buggers. Two adults at home all day, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously, try parenting your kids.

Play Doh. You can even make your own.
Bubbles outside. Again make your own.
Paintbrush and water..let him ‘paint’ outside.
Old magazines, kid friendly scissors and glue.
Chalks. Everyone has chalks, right?
Cut up all those egg cartons, paint them green, pipe cleaners for antenna, googly eyes = caterpillars.
Wooden blocks. Cheap on amazon.
Puzzles.
Hand painting and prints.
Collect leaves and stick on paper.
Make pizza.

There ya go. You’re welcome.
Make pizza. Just let Woody loose in the kitchen one evening. Bet even he can rustle up something more edible than reb!

• Heart
  • Haha

Emilycar

Why is she taking Alfie out of school for this
holiday? 10 days is a lot to miss that young. She’s had all the Easter holidays if she works really really hard I’m sure she could of really really afforded to take them in the holidays or begged a bit further.

Mable93

Alfie’s school polo top has went a manky grey colour too 😫 my pet hate! I’m always buying new for my kids they’re so cheap! She’d be better buying him new uniform An sorting their bedroom than buying Shite on eBay , she’s just so lax!!

Justanothermum27

I wish she would have used the Tesco #Gifted #AD to pick up some things for the boys a new duvet blinds pillows new bedding etc rather than a shitty pillow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Haha Steve writing the descriptions of the clothes!! That will be comedy gold
Can’t be any worse than Rebecca describing things, “this tops realleh realleh nice, it’s realleh comfeh, you can wear it wi’ jeans or a skirt or sum shorts. I realleh realleh like it cos it’s a top and you can wear it an it’s realleh comfeh this top.....” 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart