Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 4330

Hey guys wrote a list of my day so far hope it helps you to remember to do things too! Hope it makes you happeh and positive.

Wake up
Get out of bed
Have a wee
Make bed
Brush teeth
Shower
Do hair
Do Makeup
Put clothes on
Eat breakfast
Wake kids
Make kids beds
Make kids breakfasts
Dress kids
Brush kids hair and teeth
Collect coats and bags
Walk to car
Drive to nursery
Walk back to car
Drive to Lidl
Shop in Lidl
Drive home
Unpack shopping
Have a cup of tea
Walk dog
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You missed a few things after unpack shopping....

Lay all food on table
Hide a few items you cba showing
Aggressively point at each item whilst filming for instagram like a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hertsmummy88

She won’t be talking about trolls anymore from this day forward 🤣🤣 let’s see how long that lasts hey 🤣 #totallynotbothered #yearight #morebotheredthanyouthink

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Jealous of her living with that sexist pig in that dark depressing house I don't think so!

• Haha

Rosethenose

First time post! I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now I have been in stitches! I actually found it though a different ‘influencer’ but when I found this I thought thank fuck I’m not the only one noticing these things!

Been following her since she was pregnant with woodeh and I loved her but recently her content has gone shit! It’s only gonna get worse is she keeps involving Steve in everything, you can tell even she is getting pissed off with him being around :sneaky:

virgofalls

VIP Member
She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.

She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.

• Haha

Zbear11

I'm confused....I thought she had an amazing toned tummy with abs and everything cos she was doing such a good home workout that she has been advocating and hashtagging etc. Now, she has a jiggle and is going to embrace her "mum tum". Pick a feking lane Rebecca and stay in it!!
I think she’s what we can safely say is a middle lane hogger 😂

• Haha

sickofthis

Tonights dinner would have been the perfect video to show how she hides veggies in a meal.. you can hide soooo many in a Bolognese. I dont exactly enjoy veg i prefer meals i can have a salad with however i still eat them because thats just what you have to do dont u? Especially with little people watching u 🤦🏽‍♀️

Zbear11

Who actually watches this shite for inspiration? I mean if you don’t know what to pack for your own holiday then you probably shouldn’t be leaving your house?

Thanks for sharing your tampons with us Rebecca, just what I wanted to think about after my tea. 2SS won’t be happy to see those being packed..
Hahaha exactly this. It baffles me when people have to think what to pack let alone take inspo from someone who has a fridge in their front room 😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
A few vlogs ago she was saying ‘who would pay £18 for a Mac lipstick when you can get them so cheap in primark’ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I mean I wear Mac lipsticks but I wouldn’t make a comment like that in a vlog then wear Mac a few weeks later. Moron!
I noticed in her last everyday makeup video she seemed to use a lot more high end products than the normal aldi and primark stuff we see....she had benefit hoola...NARS concealer makes me wonder if the next incarnation of Reb will be Rebecca Ellen Lamb LUXE BLOGGER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean we've had the earth mother, yarkshire dales farmers wife, page 3 girl in training, gym bunny, wannabe sex siren, life coach (just be happeh and you'll feel happeh) so maybe this is the next one.... 🤷‍♀️ watch out Lydia Millen, Elleh from't Daaaaaalles is in town now :D

• Haha

Zbear11

LOL at her recent stories... clearly you do care ellie!
Came here to say the same 😂
If you gotta post three stories about it it’s quite obvious you do care

Now go do your low knees Rebecca and see to two sausage Steve 😂

ALSO agree with the shot of her in the window Christ talk about smoke and mirrors on her gram 😂😂

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
So on her ‘pack with me summer holiday’ video she’s just put up, I counted in the first MINUTE of the whole video she says the word ‘holiday’ SIX TIMES!!!!! Does she not realise when she edits these videos that she sounds crazy repeating herself that much ?!!?
If I were to do a YouTube video I’d literally make a plan and jot down bullet points of what I wanted to say. You can tell she turns the camera on and literally just wings it! Her videos are so messy and hard to watch because they’re so repetitive. I end up like WE GET IT LOVE YOURE GOING TENERIFE WITH YOUR FUCKINB WICKER BAG. So frustrating

• Haha

Booski

Why does it bug me so much that she has to point to everything that she’s showing us. Funnily enough we can work out which one is the ham, which ones the milk and which are the nappies thanks Becs

• Haha
Reactions: 11

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’ve not commented on this particular threads before but omg you guys are hilarious!! 🤣

Watched the “pack for my holiday” vlog FML right Rebecca we get it. You are going on holiday.

2SS will be raging if she gets her period on holiday. How will they do their nighttime exercises 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Facepalm

How many time did she want to say “work” in those stories?!
Also SO FAKE pretending she didn’t know what day it was....prick!

• Haha