Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gnocchi is potatoes, potato & carbonara sauce. What the actual duck my dear.
I love gnocchi and over the past few weeks since it's become such a staple for Beckeh...I have gone off it. Gnocchi and carbonara sauce has done it for me, I am never going to want to make/eat/look at it again. :sick:

I am sure someone put in the last thread about pages in Becky's recipe book being glued together like in Friends, why else are we getting these weird culinary concoctions? She needs to master the basics, get a Deliah cookbook, start with boiling an egg and carry on, simple and nutritious food, start thinking about what to grow and plant in the garden...oh it has been suggested so many times on here and no notice taken.

Reactions: 12
I love gnocchi and over the past few weeks since it's become such a staple for Beckeh...I have gone off it. Gnocchi and carbonara sauce has done it for me, I am never going to want to make/eat/look at it again. :sick:

I am sure someone put in the last thread about pages in Becky's recipe book being glued together like in Friends, why else are we getting these weird culinary concoctions? She needs to master the basics, get a Deliah cookbook, start with boiling an egg and carry on, simple and nutritious food, start thinking about what to grow and plant in the garden...oh it has been suggested so many times on here and no notice taken.
Totally agree. It’s so bizarre, she said the carbonara sauce was from the freezer aisle too, not sure if that’s her being thick or it’s true. If so, frozen ready made pasta sauce is a new low. She never makes like chicken fillets & seasons them, makes a sauce with some potatoes and veg. What about steak with a similar set up, salmon? Why’s it always prison food slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her choice not to give her children vegetables or certain fruits because ‘her and Steve don’t like them’ is so selfish. She probably wouldn’t know what to do with a vegetable that isn’t a potato. Woody and Alfies meals have very little nutritional value, 2 of my children can be fussy but it’s so easy to put vegetables in food and make it tasty, mine love enchiladas or wraps/quesadillas with things like peppers, chicken, sweetcorn, onion etc. They’re so quick & easy to make it’s not like it takes much effort. She really has no excuse for it. She could even put some veg in her chilli but I very much doubt she will. What does she make with their roast?! Just carrots as a vegetable?!

Reactions: 15
They won’t offer her bottom teeth straightening as she failed at advertising her gifted top teeth and instead of keeping up with appointments she messed them about too so unprofessional and reason why brands don’t want to work with her x a lot smaller accounts get to work with small and big brands because they choose if it actually suit them and only pick what they would genuinely recommend themselves x Becca is desperate as she doesn’t earn much from aff links and not really from her YouTube channel either as the views aren’t big enough and you only get about 5p per view when monetized and not partnered with anybody so her so called carrier isn’t really bringing enough money for her to have her head so deep in the ass like she tries to make impression lol on instagram her English is so limited that no one in right mind would ask her to make advert unless absolutely desperate
They did give her bottom teeth straightening and she says she has a permanent Brace on them behind the tooth as well

Reactions: 1
Finally caved and watched her snow day video. Why she bothered is beyond me 😴
And if your hoover is so shite buy a new one you absolute beg!

Reactions: 19
First of all, poor Woody, presumably he's going to be sat in front of his ipad / TV being babysat by the dogs while she spends all day in her 'office' filming herself........... Please for the love of God put him in nursery, let the sweet boy mix and play and have fun while you 'work' 🙏

Secondly, that kitchen roof 😲

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Her choice not to give her children vegetables or certain fruits because ‘her and Steve don’t like them’ is so selfish. She probably wouldn’t know what to do with a vegetable that isn’t a potato. Woody and Alfies meals have very little nutritional value, 2 of my children can be fussy but it’s so easy to put vegetables in food and make it tasty, mine love enchiladas or wraps/quesadillas with things like peppers, chicken, sweetcorn, onion etc. They’re so quick & easy to make it’s not like it takes much effort. She really has no excuse for it. She could even put some veg in her chilli but I very much doubt she will. What does she make with their roast?! Just carrots as a vegetable?!
You can even hide so many vegetables in a blitzed up sauce for pasta, chilli etc! So easy to make - can even chuck it all in the slow cooker and blitz it up before serving!!!

Reactions: 12
First of all, poor Woody, presumably he's going to be sat in front of his ipad / TV being babysat by the dogs while she spends all day in her 'office' filming herself........... Please for the love of God put him in nursery, let the sweet boy mix and play and have fun while you 'work' 🙏

Secondly, that kitchen roof 😲
There must be so much dust and tit falling in their kitchen from that roof!

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand the lack of fruit and veg, surely she should be eating it to encourage the boys?! It just isn't right.
We had our shopping delivered last night and already half of the fruit is gone, it's beyond me how some bananas and strawberries will last a week!!
No wonder the boys are constantly tired and unwell..

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand the lack of fruit and veg, surely she should be eating it to encourage the boys?! It just isn't right.
We had our shopping delivered last night and already half of the fruit is gone, it's beyond me how some bananas and strawberries will last a week!!
No wonder the boys are constantly tired and unwell..
I need to go shopping and my youngest cried this morning because we haven't got any bananas :ROFLMAO: no-one is perfect, my kids have their fair share of pizza and mcdonalds and freezer tapas when I can't be arsed but fruit and veg are a must at almost every meal!

Reactions: 13
I need to go shopping and my youngest cried this morning because we haven't got any bananas :ROFLMAO: no-one is perfect, my kids have their fair share of pizza and mcdonalds and freezer tapas when I can't be arsed but fruit and veg are a must at almost every meal!
No one's perfect but having one carrot a week takes the piss lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a treat we are in for...another tidy with me video being filmed today 🤦‍♀️ how boring can you get rebecca

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You can even hide so many vegetables in a blitzed up sauce for pasta, chilli etc! So easy to make - can even chuck it all in the slow cooker and blitz it up before serving!!!
Exactly!! It’s so easy to do. She’s depriving her children of a healthy diet because it’s an inconvenience to her. She just doesn’t have a clue! I always think Woody looks so pale, he never has much colour in his face.

Reactions: 11
They did give her bottom teeth straightening and she says she has a permanent Brace on them behind the tooth as well
Oh really I didn’t know as only seen her wearing the top ones on regular basis and yes you right she did say she has got permanent brace on “just top and bottom teeth” that’s what she said didn’t she just top and bottom now I remember coz of the way she spoke about it lol

Reactions: 2
I noticed that today.

Personally, i think it's shite and looks nothing like her🙈
Not meaning to offend the artist that did it (if she used one) but it looks like something a GCSE media student did. Before they got better.

What is the point in one slice of fruit or veg honestly?!
Like Charlotte Louise Taylor who is normally dead food with food, she's given her kid one slice of cucumber today 🙈
Exactly when there is market in my town twice a week I shop a lot of fruits and on that day my girls know that on school pick up they will get pack of raspberries each to just eat as a snack on our way home and that’s enough for them till dinner is ready but they both will demolish a pack of raspberries each that’s like 2 min and they gone I have to buy a lot of fruits twice a week on our market to make it last until next market day I can’t believe she gets away with this those kids must be hungry all the time :(

Reactions: 2
Even if the kids wouldn’t eat veg she could do what my mum did and make/buy ‘chips’ with veggies in! That was the only way I ate broccoli and carrots for a solid year or so I’m told 😂 was able to detect even the tiniest sliver of broccoli blitzed into a sauce...

it’s such an odd way to parent them though. And fruit wise there’s so many nice fruits - peaches, cherries, melon, kiwi?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.