Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if this year isn’t the year for people to open their eyes and see these influencers for what they really are then I think I’m going to internally combust. It genuinely hurts my head.
It’s all fake, fake grief, fake struggling stories because 4 other influencers have spouted the same rehearsed script! Fake lover of products for fake AD’s and constant begging and hinting content for future fakeness. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel awful now because I’m making pancakes for dinner with it being pancake day. Feel like I’m doing something wrong hahah. I’ll eat about 5 anyway and definitely be full, I suppose all in moderashun it’s fine.
nooo you’re not doing anything wrong! I mentioned it as I know my two especially my eldest would be like well what’s next? After I’ve done them some pancakes 😂😂 and from seeing Rebecca’s portions with herself and the kids they’d probably only get one or two pancakes each 🙄

Reactions: 8
CDB2BF3F-2EA3-4B1F-89E5-CC123D9B82EE.jpeg

Absolute slab hands, surprised her ring finger hasn’t lost circulation and fell off yet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She does plenty to rub my tits wrong, making pancakes for dinner is the least of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We always just have pancakes for dinner on pancake Day, we would have a few and I still do now. But like others have said it's one day and if you eat well the rest of the time it's ok. It was also the excitement of my dad making them and waiting for the next one ready from the pan. Ready made ones are not quite the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she give woody one small slice of banana? Is she making it last all week?! Give him a bloody banana for god sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed she has a new intro for her videos, what does everyone think of that?
I noticed that today.

Personally, i think it's shite and looks nothing like her🙈
Not meaning to offend the artist that did it (if she used one) but it looks like something a GCSE media student did. Before they got better.

Why does she give woody one small slice of banana? Is she making it last all week?! Give him a bloody banana for god sake!
What is the point in one slice of fruit or veg honestly?!
Like Charlotte Louise Taylor who is normally dead food with food, she's given her kid one slice of cucumber today 🙈

Reactions: 12
We have just pancakes too, ill be inhaling about 8 coz im a fat bleep and i bloody love um 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Pancakes for dinner is okay if your child has a balanced diet but the boys do not and therefor i think they should give the pancakes a miss, pancake day or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have a profile photo and it’s my genuine profile I’ve messaged from several times and she hasn’t ever read any of them, never mind replying. That shop - I have no words. That’s a top up shop not a weekly shop. No wonder she’s gaining pounds by the day and the boys look unhealthy. She’s an absolute tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay i have a challenge for all tattlers, have we ever seen a pic of Steve looking lovingly at r reb?? or are they all like this one where she looks obsessed with him and he looks like he couldn't care less...
I've said this multiple times, he stares at the camera and not her.

Reactions: 5
My 2 boys would be in their element if they were getting pancakes for dinner...I'd probably make sure they had a decent nutritious lunch and breaky though whereas that lunch that woody had followed by pancakes for dinner really isn't sufficient for him 😟 well actually it wouldn't be sufficient for an active 2 year old but poor Woody doesn't really get the chance to be active as he's stuck inside all the time, plonked in front of the TV or with his tablet.
Pancakes for dinner is okay if your child has a balanced diet but the boys do not and therefor i think they should give the pancakes a miss, pancake day or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
👏 exactly this

Reactions: 6
Don’t really post much on here anymore but just wanted to add that a while back I used to try hard with the insta game but gave it up as nobody bothered with me, or liked my photos. I obviously wasn’t pretty and skinny enough 🤣 Anyway I messaged begs a few times as she lives close to me and I’d been in the same place as her once. Said as new mums we should grab a coffee, i was struggling with making friends living in a new area. Her replies to me were tit, and made me feel like I was in Mean Girls with the whole ‘You can’t sit with us’. She used to reply to me like a celebrity would reply to a fan. Thank god I saw sense. Bellend
oh my god I’d love to see these too!!!

Reactions: 1
Is it common to have pancakes for dinner? We always made them after our main meal growing up and then had them. Carbonara gnocchi sounds gross. There isn't much food in the actual shop so does that mean they didn't eat all of last week's meals and are using the stuff this week? What does she eat for lunches?
Mine have only had pancakes for dinner ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.