Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree!!! I really think she’s far far different with him off camera and not in a good way. I don’t think she’s nice to him at all. Im sure she said Woody had swimming lessons coming up but I don’t think they ever went, of course when Alfie has them he goes!! She’s just horrible. I think she resents Woody because Steve cheated on her when she was pregnant with him & he’s not the baby girl she was so desperate for!
Did he cheat? I didn't know that 😮

Reactions: 5
Maybe instead of rice pudding and all these cakes she bakes, she can give the boys a fruit bowl for pudding?? She’s the kind of person I want to throat punch
You'd throw some blueberries in the rice pudding wouldn't you? I add fruit to anything I can. The more squeezed into their diets the better. They don't want the fruit? Then no rice pudding. They'd soon bloody eat fruit.

Reactions: 10
I totally agree!!! I really think she’s far far different with him off camera and not in a good way. I don’t think she’s nice to him at all. Im sure she said Woody had swimming lessons coming up but I don’t think they ever went, of course when Alfie has them he goes!! She’s just horrible. I think she resents Woody because Steve cheated on her when she was pregnant with him & he’s not the baby girl she was so desperate for!
Did he really cheat?

Reactions: 2
Why can't she take Woody swimming? She can make time for beauty appointments, and nights out with steve but cant take Woody swimming for 30 minutes.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just been watching a few videos a house tour being one of them, the house is filthy like really gritty 🤮

Reactions: 8
I wonder if a move is on the cards that's why they're not doing the house up properly. Shes always banging on about how she loves living in the Dales but she rarely ventures out of her garden, they dont really make the most of it. They must have farms locally surely but I think I've seen her at one once and I think she ended up leaving early.

Reactions: 4
Whatever Steve has or hasn’t done, that should have no affect on her relationship with Woody. She’s just not maternal at all. I think Woody is the strong willed one out of him and Alfie and I don’t think she can cope with it.

when did she say this?
If you look back at a few threads, someone said it was their partner who worked at Steve’s company and that’s how they knew about it. Apparently it was the ‘local gossip’ and that’s why they moved to out in the sticks. apparently Steve was messaging someone at his work according to another poster. Obviously there is no proof of this. But it sort of makes sense why they bought a tit hole away from everyone (family), Steve suddenly quit his job and took a pay out, & why eggybecky controls steves insta 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ again, there is no proof, but it’s very suspicious 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Damn the bleach has fucked her hair so badly it seems to be still penetrating the black / brown or stripping it off. Surely the dark dye was permanent? What a mess.
Bleach makes your hair porous, will be a nightmare to keep her dark hair now, it will just keep fading. She should have left it well alone lol xxx

Damn the bleach has fucked her hair so badly it seems to be still penetrating the black / brown or stripping it off. Surely the dark dye was permanent? What a mess.
Should have been pre pigmented before putting the dark tint over the bleach. Will never hold onto colour properly.

Reactions: 4
If you look back at a few threads, someone said it was their partner who worked at Steve’s company and that’s how they knew about it. Apparently it was the ‘local gossip’ and that’s why they moved to out in the sticks. apparently Steve was messaging someone at his work according to another poster. Obviously there is no proof of this. But it sort of makes sense why they bought a tit hole away from everyone (family), Steve suddenly quit his job and took a pay out, & why eggybecky controls steves insta 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ again, there is no proof, but it’s very suspicious 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It does make sense, plus he was already engaged to someone else when he got with rebegga. She doesn’t trust him as far as she can throw him. the video of him doing her makeup is so awkward to watch, they just don’t seem to have any kind of chemistry at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.