Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you summed up what I was saying better than I did. I’d mention I lived nearby and we should go for a coffee and she’d reply “Aww do you xx” and then not respond again. Dodge the question and make you feel like you’re a little fan girl of hers.

anyway whilst I’m here poor Woody a tiny sandwich for lunch with one chopped strawberry and one SLICE of banana and pancakes for his tea. In a day? wtf. my kids would be starved
my 18 month old eats more at breakfast than Woody gets given for lunch!! He’ll eat toast, a whole banana and a handful of grapes! Poor little Woody :(

Reactions: 6
my 18 month old eats more at breakfast than Woody gets given for lunch!! He’ll eat toast, a whole banana and a handful of grapes! Poor little Woody :(
It’s so sad to see my little girl is 3 months older than woody and I have to literally stop her from eating a full punnet of strawberries/grapes and bananas before her lunch. That portion size is less than half of what my kids would get. I’m not one to comment on what other mums feed their children but from her food shop hauls to this you have to wonder how they get by. My little one would be starving 😥 The only items in her food shops that are remotely healthy and nutritious are for her. Selfish as duck 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hate that because Alfie doesn’t eat fruit, woody doesn’t even get the offer of fruit unless it’s strawberries, which Alfie actually likes. She keeps banging on about them being fussy, I wonder why? I know most toddlers are fussy but loading them with crap instead won’t help. They’re growing boys, they need more than a strawberry a day!! I bet their iron and vitamin levels are shocking.

Reactions: 18
I hate that because Alfie doesn’t eat fruit, woody doesn’t even get the offer of fruit unless it’s strawberries, which Alfie actually likes. She keeps banging on about them being fussy, I wonder why? I know most toddlers are fussy but loading them with crap instead won’t help. They’re growing boys, they need more than a strawberry a day!! I bet their iron and vitamin levels are shocking.
Didn’t she say once as well she’s never really given the boys food that she doesn’t like herself as she thinks they wouldn’t like it either? I’m sure she did 🤔
There’s food I don’t like but I’ve still always tried it with my two who have gone on to actually love it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Surely being a fussy eater is even more reason to try and push fruit and veg onto your child. My 2 year old has just came out a fussy stage and the only reason I got him out of it was encouraging him to try everything he has on his plate, veg, fruit, meat. If he doesn't like it, fine but he has to at least try every time.

If he wasn't eating any fruits or veg by Alfie's age I would feel like I had let him down as his parent

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say once as well she’s never really given the boys food that she doesn’t like herself as she thinks they wouldn’t like it either? I’m sure she did 🤔
There’s food I don’t like but I’ve still always tried it with my two who have gone on to actually love it
I’ve eaten foods that I really can’t stand just to try and encourage my son to eat them too. God she’s such an awful parent!!

Reactions: 12
Yes it was on her stories or vlogs, she said her and Steve aren’t veggie people so they don’t give it to the boys as non of them enjoy it

• Angry
  • Wow
She makes me really bleeping angry sometimes. My inbox is always open. No it isn't.. your preying on people who are down possibly suffering with mental health for them to message you and you send them a bleeping heart ❤ I can see straight through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it was on her stories or vlogs, she said her and Steve aren’t veggie people so they don’t give it to the boys as non of them enjoy it
Wow I can’t believe she said that! Do what you want to yourself Rebecca but your growing boys NEED vegetables! Your food shop is horrific, one bag of carrots for 4 of you for a week! Your children need veg. Be a bleeping decent mother for once. They need more than one strawberry and one slice of banana a day too. Like others have said, my son who has just gone 3 would happily eat a whole punnet of strawberries in one go, a full banana with breakfast, satsumas like they’re going out of fashion, an apple, grapes, blueberries, watermelon. He would easily eat at least 5 pieces a day plus veg on top. You need healthy children Rebecca you absolute waste of space!

Reactions: 9
My youngest turned 2 recently. The diet in comparison is just crazy between woody and him .. breakfast he ate a full bowl of porridge .. he snacked on a small punnet of blueberries whilst we did our Asda shop .. he ate a chicken sandwich , mini roll , 4 strawberries , cucumber slices a rice cake and mini yogurt at lunch time ... On the afternoon school run he ate apple slices and satsuma ... For tea he ate lamb sweet potato and spinach curry with brown rice .and green beans . and a pancake with lemon after 🙈... I don't get how they are not hungry ...🤷

Reactions: 21
Right I am most certainly not going say my children eat the ideal amount of fruit and veg but they eat enough and I go all out with my attempts to come up with new and exciting meals to entice them to eventually eat something they previously haven’t liked.

I have 4 children and have been through every stage of fussy eating and it is extremely tiring, draining and emotional and there have been tears ..... mine and the children. I have used Instagram to find other Mums going through the same thing, look for hints and tips and recipe ideas.

Rebecca if you are looking for new content surely it is staring you in the face. Be honest about the lack of fruit and veg in your family’s diet and use that to research recipes, snack ideas etc. Show us a food shop with those new ingredients, how to make the meals/snacks and then the boys reaction to the food even if it is not positive to begin with because honestly that would be relatable. Keep going with the same meals and show the boys progress, show us how you use a sticker reward system to encourage their interest in foods. Get the boys involved in the meal prep etc. I know that I would definitely have followed an IG page/YouTube channel like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right I am most certainly not going say my children eat the ideal amount of fruit and veg but they eat enough and I go all out with my attempts to come up with new and exciting meals to entice them to eventually eat something they previously haven’t liked.

I have 4 children and have been through every stage of fussy eating and it is extremely tiring, draining and emotional and there have been tears ..... mine and the children. I have used Instagram to find other Mums going through the same thing, look for hints and tips and recipe ideas.

Rebecca if you are looking for new content surely it is staring you in the face. Be honest about the lack of fruit and veg in your family’s diet and use that to research recipes, snack ideas etc. Show us a food shop with those new ingredients, how to make the meals/snacks and then the boys reaction to the food even if it is not positive to begin with because honestly that would be relatable. Keep going with the same meals and show the boys progress, show us how you use a sticker reward system to encourage their interest in foods. Get the boys involved in the meal prep etc. I know that I would definitely have followed an IG page/YouTube channel like that.
That actually involves investing time and effort in someone other than herself... I'm not sure she is capable. Sounds great though

Reactions: 12

I just think she genuinely doesn’t give a tit, so creating content out of it would be a chore for her.
I actually think Rebecca is a fussy eater herself, along with the lack of knowledge about nutrition, cooking and tastebuds..
So the boys eat what Rebecca likes because that’s all she knows and that’s all she buys.

Reactions: 8
That's typical Rebegga, selfish through and through. She's too lazy to take time encouraging the boys. She keeps banging on about wanting baby number 3, goodness knows why, she struggles with basic parenting of the 2 she's already got and only really shows them attention if it means she can use it as content, then it comes across as forced

• Heart
Finally admitted she has tit hair and that the blonde job the 'hairdresser' did was awful and wrecked it... 👋 no way is she gonna sort that mess in under 6 months. She will deffo be begging for extensions shortly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.