Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not understand that the reason she's feeling like she's lost her mojo and has no ideas of what to film is because she's BORING! Her as a person, her passions (😂) her day to day life, social life......everything is boring. The only good thing she's got going for her are her boys and she can't even parent those in even the most basic way.
I also think it kills her to see other influencers doing well, gaining followers and getting all the deals/freebies and she's getting shite all

Reactions: 21
I was at a loose end this morning and all the talk about lack of fruit and veg in her shopping prompted me to look at her food shopping highlights (why would anyone make a highlight of that?). There is one very early on in which she shows a small pack of mixed veg she has bought to go with the Sunday roast and she says ‘not many of us are fussed about veg apart from Woody’. She even adds that she knows that they should eat it but.....So she has actively discouraged poor Woody from eating veg and is now complaining that he is a fussy eater and wants chocolate for breakfast. She really is beyond stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Does she not understand that the reason she's feeling like she's lost her mojo and has no ideas of what to film is because she's BORING! Her as a person, her passions (😂) her day to day life, social life......everything is boring. The only good thing she's got going for her are her boys and she can't even parent those in even the most basic way.
I also think it kills her to see other influencers doing well, gaining followers and getting all the deals/freebies and she's getting shite all
I honestly wish that they have painted the house fixed the gate and holes etc outside to sell on for a slight profit and she moves to a less secluded location where the boys can play outside and do more hobbies after school and not be stuck. Yes the views are nice but that can be done on a weekend a nice drive out in to the dales, because it will do her and her kids so well.

I remember before she moved they use to drive out and sit near the house and eat their lunch in the car god knows why and for what reason but that was only the start 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand the lack of fruit and veg, surely she should be eating it to encourage the boys?! It just isn't right.
We had our shopping delivered last night and already half of the fruit is gone, it's beyond me how some bananas and strawberries will last a week!!
No wonder the boys are constantly tired and unwell..
and the bananas most of the time end up going black and being used In banana bread 🤦🏼‍♀️

Agree with all the above comments, the stupidity of saying we're not fussed with veg as if to her it's just not an essential for growing children so we're not bothering even buying it anymore,
then she goes on IG and does rambling posts about what an amazing mummy she knows she is and all I can think is something an old neighbour of ours who worked as a family liaison once told me - that the really great mums she'd met never thought they were good enough, always worried their kids were missing out never sang their own praises etc but the most troubling cases she'd dealt with were the mothers who would always be the first to say i know I'm a great a mum my kids prove it as though theres nothing to see here all's perfect now leave us alone, I'm sorry but I see much of the latter in Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So what happened to Woodys swimming lessons she harped on about? Either they werent gifted or they was just mentioned to have a bit of content for 5 minutes. Wish she would let Woody live a little and interact with others aside from her pissing camera. She bleeping drains me. So irritating

Reactions: 13
She looked like she was gonna cry when she said mummeh wishehs she could goor swimmen... you could go swimming any time you like beckeh, it’s not like you have anything else to do?! It would do her good!

Reactions: 23
She looked like she was gonna cry when she said mummeh wishehs she could goor swimmen... you could go swimming any time you like beckeh, it’s not like you have anything else to do?! It would do her good!
Why doesn’t she take woody during the day seen as he never sees anything apart from the same 4 walls and aldi every week

Reactions: 27
I have been a long time follower of this thread after originally really liking her channel and then seeing her for what she really is!
I've just watched her day in the life and it makes me want to cry the way she treats those boys so differently. When they were showing his wobbly tooth and Alfie was trying to humour Woody and she was just getting cross. Did anyone catch Alfie say "I know, I was trying to make him happy" and she just huffed, like Woody was so irritating. No babe, that's what children do. As a reception teacher and mum of a two year old girl, this makes me so angry. How many times a day do we play along with their stories, their repetitive questions, their terrible jokes, just to show them how much we care? It concerns me that if she can't even do that when shes being filmed, what is she like when shes not?!
Woody needs to be at soft play, or swimming or at the park or just doing some painting at home! Anything to stimulate his mind the poor sod! 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I have been a long time follower of this thread after originally really liking her channel and then seeing her for what she really is!
I've just watched her day in the life and it makes me want to cry the way she treats those boys so differently. When they were showing his wobbly tooth and Alfie was trying to humour Woody and she was just getting cross. Did anyone catch Alfie say "I know, I was trying to make him happy" and she just huffed, like Woody was so irritating. No babe, that's what children do. As a reception teacher and mum of a two year old girl, this makes me so angry. How many times a day do we play along with their stories, their repetitive questions, their terrible jokes, just to show them how much we care? It concerns me that if she can't even do that when shes being filmed, what is she like when shes not?!
Woody needs to be at soft play, or swimming or at the park or just doing some painting at home! Anything to stimulate his mind the poor sod! 💔
I totally agree!!! I really think she’s far far different with him off camera and not in a good way. I don’t think she’s nice to him at all. Im sure she said Woody had swimming lessons coming up but I don’t think they ever went, of course when Alfie has them he goes!! She’s just horrible. I think she resents Woody because Steve cheated on her when she was pregnant with him & he’s not the baby girl she was so desperate for!

There’s a DITL from not that long ago when Woody gets his favourite on the TV as Alfeh has had 2 of his on, and he gets up and blocks the tv so woody can’t see it. She just rolls her eyes and says woodys trying to watch but let’s him carry on. Is heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s a DITL from not that long ago when Woody gets his favourite on the TV as Alfeh has had 2 of his on, and he gets up and blocks the tv so woody can’t see it. She just rolls her eyes and says woodys trying to watch but let’s him carry on. Is heartbreaking.
Alfies behaviour is awful. He has zero manners and is really rude. She hasn’t instilled any manners in him at all. He acts very spoilt. Surprise surprise Woodys standing at the table yet again 🙄

Reactions: 14
Maybe instead of rice pudding and all these cakes she bakes, she can give the boys a fruit bowl for pudding?? She’s the kind of person I want to throat punch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just gave the DITL a watch after reading the comments here. I wanted to see what she had to say about her hair. Just to add to her pack of petty lies, she holds up a full, brand new bottle of micellar water and says she's been loving using it..... Its full!!! You haven't used it!! Your just trying to keep yourself on the PR list 🙄 a petty point to make, but I dislike her petty lies!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.