Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my neices are the same ages as Alfie and a little boy I look after is the same age and they talk and act so much older than Alfie does.My heart actually breaks for how much she treats him like a baby.
She should really take him speech therapy and stop treating him like a baby or she going to have problems and the poor child will get picked on by his peers 😔

It’s probably cos his parents have no hobbies. A lot of kids pick up in interests from their parent. He doesn’t do any clubs or anything, surely school must have clubs on after school
Steve could take him fishing in the streams in the Dale's or she could find a little club for him in the nearest village scouts or something or even after school sports activities.
My children always went basketball or crafts clubs,dance whatever was on at school and even joined a tennis club out of school

Reactions: 8
I hate to comment on kids cos it’s unfair but I’ve just watched her videos of A this morning speaking and I can’t believe how babyish he sounds. My godson is 7 and he can do his 16,17,18 times tables, he can tell you every Pokemon and what they change it and he’s recently got into football and can tell most players and who they play for. I just thought that sort of stuff was normal for a child of that age? He liked dinosaurs when he was about 4 😬. He goes to karate, football and rugby during the week and he’s just started to come to some rugby games with me and he already knows a number of players and rules. Is it because A doesn’t get much social interaction or because they speak to him like a baby? He just doesn’t seem to have any interests
I thought Alfie’s speech seemed to have improved a bit this morning but let’s face it, those kids are not going to be brains of Britain with those two for parents.

Reactions: 11
I managed half the video and can’t watch anymore. Why do people even ask these questions, who cares whether she’s going to book a last minute holiday? Why would you even ask that?
Nobody asked that !! Well Rebecca asked it.

Correct me if I’m wrong I know I sound petty but I don’t remember her posting loads of videos the night before woodys birthday?
My thoughts exactly. This morning something similar but not as full on was posted from Steve's IG, I really don't believe he posted all of them, I bet she posted most of them (the captions were her style definitely not Steve's) because she saw last night how people were commenting on the way she favours Alfie and tries to keep him a baby. By posting on Steve's account she probably thinks we are stupid enough to believe she doesn't favour Alfie because Steve's posted similarly to her and that's how they both treat the boys. Woodys birthday was very different, most were family pics or Alfie and Woody or pics of the presents, the cake she botched up, the tea
party they had, so once again group photos or photos of her posing with Woody at his tea party.

Nobody asked that !! Well Rebecca asked it.
She probably asked the questions she wants people to ask.

Reactions: 6
I gave up on the first question when she said she was going to Tenerife after all her banging on about Marbella thinking she was Sam Faiers. She’s so full of tit this girl she needs a reality slap 👋🏻🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂 oh bless you i dont like to blow my own trumpet an all that ya know 💅🏼but im a bleeping diamond, a bit overly giddy on the gin but im the kinda gal that will hold your kebab for you and not eat It whilst you’re throwing your ring up ....awwww i wanna meet you all lets have a tattle party 🥳
Yesssss a tattle party. a night full of gin and setting the social media world to rights haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I gave up on the first question when she said she was going to Tenerife after all her banging on about Marbella thinking she was Sam Faiers. She’s so full of tit this girl she needs a reality slap 👋🏻🤦🏼‍♀️
When she said it's expensive and they couldn't find what they wanted... No Reb it is purely just too expensive for you ( I wouldn't fork out for it either to be honest! ) ... Countless hen parties go to Marbella, how could she have not found what she wanted?!!!

Steve could take him fishing in the streams in the Dale's or she could find a little club for him in the nearest village scouts or something or even after school sports activities.
My children always went basketball or crafts clubs,dance whatever was on at school and even joined a tennis club out of school

Poor Alfie, no one took his mums hint for gifted karate lessons, otherwise he would have an activity to get him out the house!

• Haha
When she said it's expensive and they couldn't find what they wanted... No Reb it is purely just too expensive for you ( I wouldn't fork out for it either to be honest! ) ... Countless hen parties go to Marbella, how could she have not found what she wanted?!!!
She’s full of 💩💩💩

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch her latest tit show video so....

Is she now going to Tenerife for her Hen? Surprised Bev, mother in law and 1 friend like her that much to pay to go to Tenerife for her Hen Do.

• Haha
Anyone else think it's bloody weird for strangers on the internet to be taking screen shots of Alfie's pictures to post on their stories for Rebecca to then repost 😳

Edit to add: Someone has even taken a screen shot of them both sleeping and posted it, I just find it very creepy and that would freak me the duck out if that were my children!

Last edited:
Reactions: 61
Anyone else think it's bloody weird for strangers on the internet to be taking screen shots of Alfie's pictures to post on their stories for Rebecca to then repost 😳
Exactly what I came here to say! Commenting happy birthday on the picture is fine but it’s strange how people that don’t even know him are posting him in their stories and it’s even stranger that she’s reposting them 😐

Reactions: 25
She's so stupid... is that all she can think to teach her child....the colour of her nails 😂😂😂😂 also what was the need to post 50 pics of Alfie last night and then carry it on today. Nobody loves your child like you do so stop it's embarrassing. We all know what he looks like. Anything for views etc. She needs to be booted off Instagram. Stop exposing your children you piece of crap. I feel so sorry for them!!

Reactions: 18
Here we go again with the ‘clever boy’ shite. She that shouts the loudest and all that...

To be fair, he is more clever than his mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Edit to add: Someone has even taken a screen shot of them both sleeping and posted it, I just find it very creepy and that would freak me the duck out if that were my children!
Just came on to say this! Weird enough that total strangers are wishing her kids happy birthday on her posts but to put it on their own stories is creepy and then for her to share it.....

Reactions: 9
Big gold star to our bex, she’s only gone and washed her hair! What an achievement. Thanks for showing us babe, loved watching you use a hair dryer- thrilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.